Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (237879 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 3:50pm On May 23, 2022
This pls is just dry,most times I when I’m thinking a lot,stressed I pass away my stress through reading all threads,but it not bubbling like uk student visa thread
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by dannywest01: 6:15pm On May 23, 2022
A
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Folarge06(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2022
They killed it through the useless WhatsApp group they created..

divine128:
This pls is just dry,most times I when I’m thinking a lot,stressed I pass away my stress through reading all threads,but it not bubbling like uk student visa thread
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 8:35pm On May 23, 2022
Folarge06:
They killed it through the useless WhatsApp group they created..

I was the one you created the WhatsApp group,and it has life,even before creating the group,this is as it is
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kinghendrxx: 11:51pm On May 24, 2022
MartOkoh1:
What's app me 08136635126

it’s better you apply fast cuz I have applied for the visa and I’ve not gotten a reply yet before you pay for your tuition it’s best if you apply for visa first and they grant you after granting you they will ask you to pay the tuition and other things. So just apply for visa first

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Egwuleke(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2022
What the Bleep are you saying here man? What do you mean by apply for visa first before paying tuition fees?
Kinghendrxx:
it’s better you apply fast cuz I have applied for the visa and I’ve not gotten a reply yet before you pay for your tuition it’s best if you apply for visa first and they grant you after granting you they will ask you to pay the tuition and other things. So just apply for visa first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Folarge06(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2022
This can never be true
You are giving a false information.

Kinghendrxx:
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 25, 2022
What are you saying man, Please don't confuse people here. if embassy denied you Visa, try to reapply again without paying tuition, That's only option you can get right or tuition refund. Don't confuse them right...
Kinghendrxx:
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Saamihah: 11:00am On May 27, 2022
mikerezzy:
Applied on the 5th of May up till now i haven't received any email its been almost 2 weeks and i havent received my passport hat should i do does it now take this long
Hello, have you gotten any update from them, I applied the same day as you and I haven’t gotten any email from the embassy till now.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2022
Saamihah:
Hello, have you gotten any update from them, I applied the same day as you and I haven’t gotten any email from the embassy till now.
which type?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Olujanny: 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
divine128:
Join our WhatsApp group,nairalander who is interested in school in Turkey,working, you are free to ask questions,u will certainly get answers to any of ur questions
Could you please add me to the group? 08148843719. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by opomulero(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2022
divine128:
Join our WhatsApp group,nairalander who is interested in school in Turkey,working, you are free to ask questions,u will certainly get answers to any of ur questions

pls add up.

tnx
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 2:38am On May 28, 2022
Oluwaseunshaybi:
Please does anyone know how to go about the flight and hotel reservation? If I use the one from the airline directly that expires in 2 days can I still use it
how were you able to get it?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oluwaseunshaybi: 9:02am On May 28, 2022
austino677:
how were you able to get it?

There are people outside voya visa that can do it for you. 5k
Or you can use travelstart if you know how to use it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2022
Oluwaseunshaybi:

There are people outside voya visa that can do it for you. 5k
Or you can use travelstart if you know how to use it
oh thanks... Flight reservation and hotel reservation both 5k?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oluwaseunshaybi: 1:16pm On May 28, 2022
austino677:
oh thanks... Flight reservation and hotel reservation both 5k?

I didn’t mention hotel.
Only flight
I don’t know how much for hotel cause I didn’t do it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2022
Oluwaseunshaybi:

I didn’t mention hotel.
Only flight
I don’t know how much for hotel cause I didn’t do it
okay
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by machine606: 7:24pm On May 28, 2022
Pls oh, how easy is it to find work in Istanbul, for a student. And what's is the average living cost? Make person no miscalculate. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by JadonOnyebuchi(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2022
Please someone should help me, I applied for Turkey student visa since Last year and till date i have not even receive my interview appointment,. Please what's the problem?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by demmy79: 1:27pm On May 29, 2022
chime4u2:
Please house, how many months will an Application be forward to Turkish Authority for processing stay before it will be rejected.
Will there be any notifications to show that your application is not granted or not favourable.
I submitted since 14th of September and I got an email and my passport has be returned with a pink slip, since then nothing has be said or heard from them.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oluwaseunshaybi: 2:33pm On May 29, 2022
JadonOnyebuchi:
Please someone should help me, I applied for Turkey student visa since Last year and till date i have not even receive my interview appointment,. Please what's the problem?

What do you mean by interview appointment. There’s no appointment for student visa. It’s walk in….

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Egwuleke(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2022
Unfortunately Turkey student visa does not have any interview. It's just a walk in anytime you wish.
JadonOnyebuchi:

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by JadonOnyebuchi(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2022
Please can you send me your WhatsApp number let me chat you on please, I seriously need your help please

What do you mean by interview appointment. There’s no appointment for student visa. It’s walk in….[/quote]
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Saamihah: 2:01pm On May 30, 2022
austino677:
which type?
Medical visa
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 30, 2022
I understand your situation, I think your Visa has been denied, It's up to 5months right! Firstly, Have you collected your passport back from embassy!
Secondly try to reapply again if your submissions date is up to 6months without paying any tuition fee if it's not up to a year.
JadonOnyebuchi:
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Exchanger101(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2022
Tiwalolami11:

Yeah. It’s written that my application has been forwarded to Turkish authority for examination
Is that a guarantee?

Did you finally get a response?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2022
When writing letter of introduction, since my submission is at Lagos center... My letter should be addressed to embassy at Abuja? Someone please help
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kinghendrxx: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Folarge06:
This can never be true
You are giving a false information.

Hello I’m not giving false information here I applied for the Turkish visa and they’ve given me my passport with the pink slip saying they’ve forwarded my stuff to embassy and I’ve not gotten any email from them till now.

[qu
baryouradekunle:
What are you saying man, Please don't confuse people here. if embassy denied you Visa, try to reapply again without paying tuition, That's only option you can get right or tuition refund. Don't confuse them right...
ote author=baryouradekunle post=113315904]I understand your situation, I think your Visa has been denied, It's up to 5months right! Firstly, Have you collected your passport back from embassy!
Secondly try to reapply again if your submissions date is up to 6months without paying any tuition fee if it's not up to a year.[/quote]
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kinghendrxx: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Egwuleke:
What the Bleep are you saying here man? What do you mean by apply for visa first before paying tuition fees?

What I mean is that apply for your visa first and after the embassy have given you the visa then you can pay for your tuition after that
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kinghendrxx: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
baryouradekunle:
embassy didn’t deny me visa I’ve not even gotten a reply from them yet I’m still waiting for their reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.