Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Business Start-up Challenges - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Start-up Challenges (333 Views)

14 Solid Motivating Criteria For Business Start-up. / Business!!! Start Small And Grow Big. / Help, I'm Having Challenges At Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Start-up Challenges by relicng: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Business start-up challenge.
starting a business these days is a quite a bunch of challenges, due to different factors one need to meet. some of these challenges include viable business niche, start up capital, setting up an office/shop, looking for reliable hands to help you run the business, and having cash on ground to pay staffs at the end of the month, even though the business is just kicking off, staffs need to be paid. these are some of the major challenges why so many people don't start business and the same reasons why so many fold up after some months.

however, in the midst of these challenges, there are still some lucrative business that only very few people know of, one of such business is paint production business.

here are 4 out many reasons why you should consider paint production business as your way forward.
1. Small Start-up Capital
With the right orientation, you dont need much to start producing your own paint. with as little as N50,000 you can start your own paint production company from your house. this will cover the cost of branding your buckets, mixing drum and raw materials to start producing paint. all you need is the right guide from an experienced mentor.
2. No machines needed for a start
I know this might sound surprising to you, so many folks out there think you need a machine to start producing paint, well all you need for a start is just your two hands to start turning your paint chemicals into paint. most of my students usually get surprise at their first day training. with your plastic drum at home, you can start producing very high quality paints from you house.
3.No office space is needed for a start
surprised? beginners can comfortably launch their paint production business from just their backyard at their homes. you don't have to worry about office/shop space when starting out. all you need is just a small space to start mixing your paint and supply directly to your distributors and smile your way to the bank.
4.Raw materials are cheap
Except for one or two chemicals, majority of paint chemicals are extremely cheap. a 50kg of calcium carbonate goes for N600 - N900 only and this can produce 3 1/2 buckets of 20 liters bucket that you can sell ranging fromN2500-5,000 or more depending on the quality you are producing.
5. Highly demanded
Paints are hot commodities, both in rural and urban areas. no matter where you live, there is always a market or distributors waiting for you to supply, there are people building around you that you can market to. the demand is extremely high. my paint production manual is loaded with marketing strategies to sell your new paint.

6. Easy to start
paint production is very easy to start, with my experience, i can hold you by the hand and show you how to produce paint in 20 minutes. you don't need any prior knowledge to start producing your own paint, all you need is the right coach that will hold you by the hand and show you the secrets. some of my students, i trained this year in abuja are already sharing markets with product.
Determination is the key, whatever you are determine to achieve, nothing can restrict a determined person. make up your mind today.
Free paint manual......
https://relikproduct..com/2019/08/following-our-formula-this-manual-you.html to get your free manual

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Know What You Want? Improve These 7 Universal Skills / Earn N10,000 Daily Completing Tasks. / Solar System Installation Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.