Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:09 AM

Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) (31521 Views)

Godwin Emefiele Resumes Duty After Annual Leave / Four States To Understudy Operations Of Lagos Justice Ministry (Photos) / Imo Deputy Governor Madumere Resumes Duty (pix...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by gnykelly(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
kestolove95:
Any minister wey no fit bring ajakuta steel back nova do anything for wia I dey

Ajaokuta is not that easy to bring on board

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by xtivin2: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
kestolove95:
Ajaokuta is beyond a minister dream but a willing government. Unfortunately, all government understand that it's not worth investing due to the technology used is now Orthodox .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by rummmy: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Let him develop the mines in abia state..... the state can make a huge revenue from baked clay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by sparko1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Get to work.....your posing for pishure?

Your calendar is showing the 8th?

You look confused

Invest in a laptop ....get a Yahoo boy to show you how to use it.

Plastic surgery your nose soon......My pixels are struggling!

Low class bragger.... spin no go work for your own!

Pathetic publicity!

Chai!

THAT CALENDAR THING, ITS 8TH MONTH, NOT DAY WHICH IS CORRECT!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by wink2015(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Ogah Resumes Duty at Mines and Steel Ministry(Photos)

Nigerian's Minister for State Mines and Steel Development, Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah on Thursday resumed official duties at the Mines and Steel Ministry in Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathered that Ogah arrived his office few minuets after 7am on Thursday.

Recall that President Buhari assigned portfolios to the 43 Ministers sworn in on Wednesday.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/922273/just-in-ogah-resumes-duty-at-mines-and-steel-ministryphotos/

WASTED MINISTRY

IT IS CRUDE OIL THAT PULLS THE CASH FOR NIGERIA !

NORTHERN NIGERIA IS USING THIS MINISTRY TO DECEIVE THE GUILLIBLE !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Olafeyeni: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
sparko1:

THAT CALENDAR THING, ITS 8TH MONTH, NOT DAY WHICH IS CORRECT!

Is the day correct?

Look well!
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Skseries: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
hisgrace090:
Another opportunity for new set of Nigerian leaders to write their names in gold but if care is not taken all of them will still leave office achieving nothing do to greed and selfishness.
someone least this office after 4yrs if achieving nothing and went straight to becoming the governor of his state, as in 4 good years couldn't even get ajaokuta back up running.. I don't know who we Nigerians offend to get this kind of leaders it's just heart aching

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by ILEMUDA(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
kestolove95:
The Angel wey God Go send come Shower You blessings still the do press up For Angel Gabriel sitting room.

Buhari should because of God rise the Ajaokuta steel company....then you will see Nigeria economy will also rise..... even if he spent this enter four years on that to fix that company... Then Nigeria problem is half solved.
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Geeboy10(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
fykes:
Shut up this is Uche Ogah office in Umuahia. His campaign office.
What manner of people make this sort of senseless posts?
Naa... look closely, you'll see MSSD written at the back of d chairs
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Morenikeji070: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lol stupid ass. But imma tell you the facts. Ogah for Father's migrated from North. I know so perfect well. For your info he can speak hausa has well...
mbos:

Typical Fulani Facial structure
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by wakes: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
NwaNimo1:

Your calendar date is wrong!

You look confused

Invest in a laptop ....get a Yahoo boy (enrolled undergrad) to show you how to use it.

Stupid poses......

Pathetic publicity!

Chai!
You get eye to spot the calender o.
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Legendguru: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
ohhh
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by beclosetome: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
nblock:
Congrats Ogah.

8 - 9 years ago, he was invited by my Full Gospel Business Men fellowship in Lagos, National Theater area or so to give a talk about masters Energy. He was young then and very vibrant. So happy that 10 years on, your Masters Energy is doing fine, you've even gone to contest for Governor of your state and now a Minister, am so so impressed with you Ogah, indeed the sky is your starting point.

Once again Congrats from a proud yoruba boy.

The man you are seeing is an achiever not an employee as some of them. His conglomerates is speaking for him. Go to PH check out his farm tank.or go to his Uturu his home town and see his massive industrial park. He will still show his talent here. Thank God you said good about him. HE worked with Zenith Bank, within 10 years, he became assistant General manager(AGM) which is rare in the industry.

Am sure he will perform.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Positiveminds(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
The word should be "assumes", not "resumes". He was not the man there before.
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by headz(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Julius Berger don lobby this one

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Stanbaba30: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
NwaNimo1:

You look confused

Invest in a laptop ....get a Yahoo boy (enrolled undergrad) to show you how to use it.

Stupid poses......

Pathetic publicity!

Chai!
@NwaNimo1, you are undoubtedly a sadist. If you do not have better words for him, get off his life and everything that has to do with him.
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
NwaNimo1:

You look confused

Stupid poses......

Pathetic publicity!

Chai!
No vex grin grin
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sheybi Architect Adegbite is the minister for mines and steel.... Which one is ogah again?
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
They made him Minister of state for Mines and Steel.

So who is the Minister for Mines and Steel development ?
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
@OP, your title should read "assumes" duty not "resumes" duty. You assume new post not resume new post.
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by udemejack(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Presido24:
React on his Ministerial abilities, not his fashion grin grin
lol
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Charly68: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
An achiever himself,we believed with God you will deliver on your mandate in that ministry .May the good Lord grant you the supernatural wisdom to make a change in the mines and mineral sector of our nation in Jesus name .
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by UncleJudax(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
fergie001:
I hear.......

Abia 2023 is the first thing on his mind....

Nnooo......He will need a miracle to actualise that.

I wish him well,nonetheless in his new Ministry.
Miracle you say....it is very achievable. PDP has failed Abia for 20 years. as much as I dont like APC as a Party...APC and Uche have my support for 2023.

Failure should not be reinforced

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by everbliss: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
NwaNimo1:

You look confused

Stupid poses......

Pathetic publicity!

Chai!
Guy your eye sharp o so tey you see wrong calendar date
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by hcupid(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
NwaNimo1:

You look confused

Stupid poses......

Pathetic publicity!

Chai!
its well, just take it easy please
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Tamasaba: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
nblock:
Congrats Ogah.

8 - 9 years ago, he was invited by my Full Gospel Business Men fellowship in Lagos, National Theater area or so to give a talk about masters Energy. He was young then and very vibrant. So happy that 10 years on, your Masters Energy is doing fine, you've even gone to contest for Governor of your state and now a Minister, am so so impressed with you Ogah, indeed the sky is your starting point.

Once again Congrats from a proud yoruba boy.
you can't be a boy after all these years

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by fergie001: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
UncleJudax:

Miracle you say....it is very achievable. PDP has failed Abia for 20 years. as much as I dont like APC as a Party...APC and Uche have my support for 2023.

Failure should not be reinforced

And who told you Abians don't want a change?
There is a difference between realism and fiction.

Maybe someone else but not an OUK or Ochendo-inspired stooge,will make anyone stake his neck!

Abia elections is like Lagos, the more you look, the less you see.

Nothing will happen bro, PDP will win over and over again unless there is a commitment from the FG à la Osun or Ekiti style.

If it's our votes,forget it...Elections don't take place in Abia.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by yusuf0876(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
kestolove95:
they have to make Ajaokuta and other steel company work,coz they are just rendering materials and metallurgical engineering graduates not useful for their profession,and even the country will move forward once these companies are very much at work.
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by UncleJudax(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
fergie001:

And who told you Abians don't want a change?
There is a difference between realism and fiction.

Maybe someone else but not an OUK or Ochendo-inspired stooge,will make anyone stake his neck!

Abia elections is like Lagos, the more you look, the less you see.

Nothing will happen bro, PDP will win over and over again unless there is a commitment from the FG à la Osun or Ekiti style.

If it's our votes,forget it...Elections don't take place in Abia.
i know th story. but APC might just be the anti-PDP medication. lets see
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by bikefab(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
I wish you all the best Sir, may you receive the zeal to do the right things at all times.
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by fergie001: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
UncleJudax:

i know th story. but APC might just be the anti-PDP medication. lets see
Ya...
I like Ogar, but seeing OUK with him leaves a bitter taste.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? / Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov / President Buhari Appoints 9 New Federal Permanent Secretaries (see The List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.