Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) (31547 Views)

Godwin Emefiele Resumes Duty After Annual Leave / Four States To Understudy Operations Of Lagos Justice Ministry (Photos) / Imo Deputy Governor Madumere Resumes Duty (pix...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by samwise180(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
I want to be in that post
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kinsman is unhappy for not being invited to the inauguration
NwaNimo1:
Get to work.....your posing for pishure?

Your calendar date is wrong!

You look confused

Invest in a laptop ....get a Yahoo boy (enrolled undergrad) to show you how to use it.

Plastic surgery your nose soon......My pixels are struggling!

Low class bragger.... spin no go work for your own!

Stupid poses......

Pathetic publicity!

Chai!
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by pokilo: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Made in Aba..

udemejack:
i'd love to see this man's tailor.
i like him,no homo
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by UncleJudax(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2019
fergie001:

Ya...
I like Ogar, but seeing OUK with him leaves a bitter taste.
OUK is the achitect of the Abia decay. But unfortunaly sine they are both in APC, Ogar may need him...they are also from Abia north.

PDP has got to go. Oga can always liberate himself from OUK like Theodore did.

But Theodore is as useless as OUK....and ofcos that Kerosine seller cheesy
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by fergie001: 2:10am On Aug 23, 2019
UncleJudax:

OUK is the achitect of the Abia decay. But unfortunaly sine they are both in APC, Ogar may need him...they are also from Abia north.

PDP has got to go. Oga can always liberate himself from OUK like Theodore did.

But Theodore is as useless as OUK....and ofcos that Kerosine seller cheesy
Theodore and Ogar are dissimilar...
Orji is from the same place as the maternal home of Dame Jonathan....a lot were attached.

He firstly stole the heart of apga and Ojukwu,now defected again.

You and I know that the oga at Abuja don't send anything happening in the SE.

As for your last line,now you can see why peeps don't come out to vote... grin
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2019
fergie001:

Theodore and Ogar are dissimilar...
Orji is from the same place as the maternal home of Dame Jonathan....a lot were attached.

He firstly stole the heart of apga and Ojukwu,now defected again.

You and I know that the oga at Abuja don't send anything happening in the SE.

As for your last line,now you can see why peeps don't come out to vote... grin

hahahaha. But then thats why i have a fundamental problem with IPOB. they should have transitioned into a political force, get their members to run for elective position and massively knock on doors fr people to come and and vote.

although i get the message from the beating of Ekwerenmadu...but we cannot chase these useless politicians out just by beating grin

Ogah is actually a grassroot man...i think the recent position would enhance his electability....he should deliver though
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Caseless: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2019
karlboss:

The ajaokuta steel was a dead project from day1 the iron ore in ajaokuta is not of high grade. Ajaokuta steel was built on the plan that Nigerian government would be buying iron ore from guinea. It was a white elephant project that can never work because it is not economically viable
liar! Go study elementary geology.
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by Obec70(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2019
Great success & God's guidance!
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by fergie001: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2019
UncleJudax:

hahahaha. But then thats why i have a fundamental problem with IPOB. they should have transitioned into a political force, get their members to run for elective position and massively knock on doors fr people to come and and vote.

although i get the message from the beating of Ekwerenmadu...but we cannot chase these useless politicians out just by beating grin

Ogah is actually a grassroot man...i think the recent position would enhance his electability....he should deliver though
You see your first paragraph,
I will find you and I will give you a bottle of HERO.

Exactly what I have always screamed for. Why go to fight in Abuja when the Govt House in Umuahia which is a 5min walk from your ancestral home is in tatters.
I almost got beaten up at Co-operative, because of that opinion and since then...Operation Eyes Right!

Make I follow you, you get ako n'uche.
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2019
fergie001:

You see your first paragraph,
I will find you and I will give you a bottle of HERO.

Exactly what I have always screamed for. Why go to fight in Abuja when the Govt House in Umuahia which is a 5min walk from your ancestral home is in tatters.
I almost got beaten up at Co-operative, because of that opinion and since then...Operation Eyes Right!

Make I follow you, you get ako n'uche.
Nwanne uche gi diya. with his influence especially on the youths (who should be running Nigeria/Igboland), I dont see why he is endorsing the beating of politicians who can be easily removed from office by mobilising intellegent youths and technocrats, adopt APGA/creat a new party and build the biafra of our dream.

we dont need a physical Biafra for now. A presporous SE would deter any useless python or frog dance. the FG would respect you. think twice before doing shiit...

BUT Kalu seems to have no pathway to a better Igboland...

politics de hungry me, but there is no substance in the current climate. it is just a looting arena

i de follow you back cheesy
Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by fergie001: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2019
UncleJudax:

Nwanne uche gi diya. with his influence especially on the youths (who should be running Nigeria/Igboland), I dont see why he is endorsing the beating of politicians who can be easily removed from office by mobilising intellegent youths and technocrats, adopt APGA/creat a new party and build the biafra of our dream.

we dont need a physical Biafra for now. A presporous SE would deter any useless python or frog dance. the FG would respect you. think twice before doing shiit...

BUT Kalu seems to have no pathway to a better Igboland...

politics de hungry me, but there is no substance in the current climate. it is just a looting arena

i de follow you back cheesy
Exactly,
With the force and support he had then, he could remove any Gov in the SE at the time. He was just too powerful and didn't capitalise on it back home. With the momentum, especially starting from his home-base and region, I am telling you that all the SE Govs would have woken up right now.
The reason the FG toss us around is not because of land-locked region or any nonsense others peddle around, it is because we have nothing to hold them hostage on.The West will always use the economic power of Lagos to threaten anybody. The SS will use oil, and that is why whenever there is a fracas, you see the FG bowing to them.
We have nothing to hold them to ransom, because our Govs don't want to think. The exact reason why you have 60-65% of Igbos outside of the region. Everyone is running away, you can't strengthen agriculture, you can't strengthen your coal, limestone. They will meet as a unit and Umahi will come out to announce nonsense.
It is pitiable. For politics in Abia, I took a break, to recharge a bit, 'cos it is toxic, merciless and unforgiving. But hopefully, somehow whatever we have learnt outside we will bring home sooner rather than later.

Ka Jehovah m'ezie okwu.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos) by modnd3(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nice. Work don start.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Misdirected Anger And Obasanjo’s Bravery / Why Jakande And Tinubu Didn’t Get Along / Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.