Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

gh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / gh (2049 Views)

Meet Busty GH, The Woman With The Biggest Bréast In Africa (photos) / My Experience With GH Ashewo / I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

gh by Godoverevery: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
mine .... unexplainable
Re: gh by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Complicated
Re: gh by donbachi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Heavenlified
Re: gh by Mekenz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
blissful
Re: gh by Godoverevery: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mekenz:
blissful
Really jealous bro......and happy for you.

1 Like

Re: gh by jeff1607(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
inconclusive

6 Likes

Re: gh by Godoverevery: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Complicated
hmmmm.....
Re: gh by Godoverevery: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
jeff1607:
inconclusive
political relationship......why date an APC member bro

8 Likes

Re: gh by AstroG: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
With Ubunja Miseducations,it been wonderful..

cool cool

4 Likes

Re: gh by rawpadgin(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Great
Re: gh by jeff1607(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Godoverevery:
political relationship......why date an APC member bro

primaries weren't held

5 Likes

Re: gh by Godoverevery: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
AstroG:
With Ubunja Miseducations,it been wonderful..

cool cool
with D's good testimony it makes me feel really sad honestly

bro am in relationship were my gf is saying no more sex until marriage..... claiming she was warned not to do it anymore by a pastor were she went to pray at one mountain with her mum.
I can't even explain how dumb founded i was Wen she told me on Sunday Wen she came to my place and she damn serious about it...cos we had a very bad fight over it.... I want D's babe in my life cos she is a warrior like she Sabi hustle with many business contacts and OT upstairs but can't cope with the no sex thing........my rod will just decay if e no part any red sea within 2 weeks.
Re: gh by ubunja(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Godoverevery:

bro am in relationship were my gf is saying no more sex until marriage..... claiming she was warned not to do it anymore by a pastor were she went to pray at one mountain with her mum.
I can't even explain how dumb founded i was Wen she told me on Sunday Wen she came to my place and she damn serious about it...cos we had a very bad fight over it.... I want D's babe in my life cos she is a warrior like she Sabi hustle with many business contacts and OT upstairs but can't cope with the no sex thing........my rod will just decay if e no part any red sea within 2 weeks.
She said No Sex Before marriage for a chance to say good bye to Dick in peace. Believe me she's screwing around ONE LAST TIME.

It's the oldest trick in the book.

If she's not screwing around (which is unlikely), she's putting the cookie inside marriage so you can follow it there. Either way it's a manipulation.

Just tell her you understand. And you'll make your own plans. That's torture to her mentally.

6 Likes

Re: gh by Akinbahm(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:

She said No Sex Before marriage for a chance to say good bye to Dick in peace. Believe me she's screwing around ONE LAST TIME.

It's the oldest trick in the book.

If she's not screwing around (which is unlikely), she's putting the cookie inside marriage so you can follow it there. Either way it's a manipulation.

Just tell her you understand. And you'll make your own plans. That's torture to her mentally.

Girls dey funny ooo especially with their Manipulation techniques nah so one girl dey tell my Padi say e be virg^n I con dey tell am say u believe am my guy wan bet e life on top d issue but e be like say e eye don clear now cause I no dey see them together again...
anytime babe tell me say e be virgen I always be like

Re: gh by Gblazzz(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Singular
Re: gh by Godoverevery: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Gblazzz:
Singular
love D's...I, myself, alone
Re: gh by Lamanii22(f): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wonderful
Re: gh by jeff1607(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Godoverevery:

put a ring on it Haba!

what's holding you back?
Re: gh by Godoverevery: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
jeff1607:

put a ring on it Haba!

what's holding you back?

bro.
wat i see most times from people married around me ......get me really scared of marriage
Re: gh by blesskewe(f): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Inconclusive
Re: gh by vicben27(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
complete
Re: gh by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Self love.
Re: gh by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
blesskewe:
Inconclusive

Lol, lemme guess, you have a thing for him but you don't know how to admit it because he's not the best at wooing
Re: gh by blesskewe(f): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, lemme guess, you have a thing for him but you don't know how to admit it because he's not the best at wooing

We aren't dating yet
Going to be a thing in October
Funny abi
Re: gh by Glink2018(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hellish..
Re: gh by DonDaniDee(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
jeff1607:
inconclusive

Wow you must be dating the daughter of the INEC chairman.
Re: gh by DonDaniDee(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
blesskewe:
Inconclusive

Are you the INEC chairman's daughter Jeff1607 is dating?
Re: gh by blesskewe(f): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
DonDaniDee:

Are you the INEC chairman's daughter Jeff1607 is dating?
Nooooooooooooo
Re: gh by DonDaniDee(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
blesskewe:

Nooooooooooooo

Both of you have same inconclusive relationship status. Am convinced you both might have a certain connection with the INEC chairman.
Re: gh by blesskewe(f): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=DonDaniDee post=81511780]

Both of you have same inconclusive relationship status. Am convinced you both might have a certain connection with the INEC chairman. [/qute]
Not at all
Re: gh by carter009(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Awesome!!!!!!!!
Re: gh by DonDaniDee(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=blesskewe post=81512295][/quote]

Okay. Try to spicen up your relationship so that it becomes conclusive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Books Everyone Needs To Read / Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 / If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.