Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Police Confirm Abduction Of Sokoto Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Confirm Abduction Of Sokoto Lawmaker (359 Views)

Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger / Sokoto Lawmaker Dumps APC After Losing Primary / Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Confirm Abduction Of Sokoto Lawmaker by Mrakeli: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr Abubakar Sadiq confirmed this to Nigeria News Agency in Sokoto on Thursday.

Sadiq said that the state command received the information from the Divisional Police Officer of the area.

He said that the gunmen in the early hour of Thursday went to the resident of the lawmaker and abducted him.

The spokesman said that on receiving the information, the Commissioner of Police, Mr Ibrahim Kaoje, directed a re-enforcement to the division to track the abductors.

He said that policemen were currently carrying out full surveillance of the forest surrounding the village of Bodai and neighboring communities.

Sadiq assured that the police are working closely with other security agencies to maintain a peaceful and secured environment in the state.

He called on the public to continue to support the security agencies by providing useful information about strange activities in their areas of residence.

https://www.akelicious.net/police-confirm-abduction-of-sokoto-lawmaker/

Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of Sokoto Lawmaker by SimDan95(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
in the drug barons voice “evans is at it again”
when chaos reins in a place, both the elite and poor will suffer. I just wish it could be distributed evenly to those who orchestrated dis madness and dim it fit to turn a blind eye.
After all in thier mind they'll be like “as far as me and my family are safe, then nothing is wrong with Nigeria”

FTC e no easy

Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of Sokoto Lawmaker by lilytender: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yes, that's how stars do. If you kidnappers are true sons of your parents, then go after those who also have powers to go after you. That's how stars do.
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of Sokoto Lawmaker by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Osuamaka knows about it 4 sure!.... He is an ipob who follows Evans smiley
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of Sokoto Lawmaker by Rapmoney(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
...but the pic I'm seeing doesn't connect to this story. I'm seeing ballot papers there.
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of Sokoto Lawmaker by drkay(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
Rapmoney:
...but the pic I'm seeing doesn't connect to this story. I'm seeing ballot papers there.

I was thinking about this too. What has ballot got to do with this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna To Pay New Minimum Wage From 1 September 2019 / Types Of Scam In Nigeria / Wike's Promise Of Build Three Flyovers In 16 Months Laughable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.