Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) (54877 Views)

Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos / Update On The Lagos Metro Railway - Photos / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by deltateam: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jesu!
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is a wagon not a train...
There are taking it off the tracks because new ones r coming...

Military rule was the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
One, that train can't work, two, it's not the engine area so it can't start. There is only one explanation to it. It's a punishment.
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by omerukokwuru(m): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
it can only be in Ibadan
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by SoNature(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
9jvirgin:
The British was very unfair in invading Nigeria and leave afterwards, they should not have come at all or never leave when they came.

It is better to live in total nostalgia than experience civilization yet live in nostalgia.

Huncle, stop looking for who to blame for your woes.

The same British invaded the United States.
Today, the US is the most powerful country on planet Earth.

You see, one of the best things that ever happened to us was the coming of the British.

Had those guys not come, we would've probably been walking around unclad or using leaves instead of clothes to cover our nake.dness.
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by nlPoster: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
9jvirgin:
The British was very unfair in invading Nigeria and leave afterwards, they should not have come at all or never leave when they came.

It is better to live in total nostalgia than experience civilization yet live in nostalgia.

But you asked them to leave, what are you complaining about now?
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
When you are sentenced to prison with hard labour. undecided
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by barragan: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
That's the dugbe railway yard. Probably railway workers removing old coaches.

1 Like

Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by neutrotoba(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Can't be real, must be pictures from the 70s
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by windhunter(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
How is this possible? That heavy thing?
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by jneutron4000: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
Temptee101:
Chai

Yorubas are one of a kind
one question, who dey manage the railway system for 9ja State or Fed government?
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by joroville: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Continue wasting your time here,the train was position to be dismantled. I saw it today while welders are working to dismantle it ,everything seems to be news on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by Kevinsamba: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
I did not know we still have brilliant people in Nigeria
NwaNimo1:
That's a carriage.....

In the west!

Una dey call am train!
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
dovereignsbaba:
Well I can say categorically that � is being pushed to the point at which it is cut into pieces and taken to Kam wire factory for recycling.This was started since July in order to extinct the old �

It has been cut and placed on a trailer.
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by Newmans: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
This pls na elugwu, e b like say I no see am.
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by omenka1: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
This cunt3 yaff tayad me.....so train now na push n start, very soon Amaechi's locomotive will join
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nigeria as a country was created to entertain other countries.... what a pity
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by inyenejo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
buharigg has finally killed and buried Nigeria...
Chai ! buharigg, the father of all corrupt politicians.
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by ibnew: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hey guys let's take it easy. Many of those and more dead and deteriorating ones were abandoned on Ibadan terminal. They have working for weeks fixing the rails realigning the rails. They have been using tourch fire to cut and remove those that can not move with cranes and trucks. What they are doing is push the old abandoned wagon to a place the crane can lift them into coming train for onward transmission to the railways works ward in Lagos. In short they have clearing and rehabilitating Ibadan Terminal.
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
ROTIMI AMECHI AKA MINISTER OF RAILUWAY COME AND EXPLAIN THIS Ooh
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by Cantonese: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Abfinest007:
this is foolishness

No it is training.
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by epadomo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Now let the pushing begins...
kindly check this out!

Hi, my name is Temitope Adeagbo. I work with American International (Aiico Insurance PLC), I offer service's extensively in the area of future financial security, children education and endowment fundings,retirement planning, project fundings and so much more. For more enquiries contact; 08060995086 or e-mail; temifirst2015@gmail.com. At AIICO PLC your Stability is Assured. Thanks.
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by Homers123(m): 3:48am On Aug 23, 2019
This person took this picture from NIPOST zonal headquarters in Ibadan,this happens often not just a one off thing.
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by horlakunle25(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2019
Na dugbe be dis for ibadan, i guess d train is no more working and d inside is empty, alot of abadon junkie train in dat station, dis people pushing d train na engineer dem be.
Re: Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2019
BenAndrew:
Lol this is serious i can't stop laughing though.

By the way you can

Get your car BlackBox for affordable price.
Dual lens car camera, rearview mirror design, reverse parking system

back-facing camera can function as a high-definition rearview monitor, allowing maximum safety and precision when backing up or parking.

Easy to install, discreet design integrates seamlessly with vehicle interior for continuous, non-distracting operation

rearview mirror dual channel recorder.
Mention me if interested.
Hello what's your location?
What's the compatibility with Toyota Camry?
Also indicate the price,
Let's have your contact preferably WhatsApp
And the impact on car battery lifespan?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World / Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? / Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.