Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS (4426 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
Finally Lilkesh really show to his fans that there is something going on between him and Iyabo Ojo Daughter, Priscilla.

Lilkesh shared some photos of himself and Priscilla as they both pose with his power bike with caption
When I see you I know say Nkan Be �

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/when-i-see-you-i-know-say-nkan-be.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin
Re: When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS by jiana02(f): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Okay.. tongue
Re: When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS by CapitalHYC(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
When Lilkesh being dey Bleep this Girl shey e no go feel like say he dey bleep himself or sister?? the resemblance too much

2 Likes

Re: When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS by Iamicekid(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kesh mad guy, he sharply catch her young before she goes too wild omolomo

1 Like

Re: When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS by Funmmyastic: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wow,brother and sister love.
Re: When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lol... Which brother and sister
Are they family?
Re: When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS by happybee: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
All the best.
Re: When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS by ILEMUDA(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
This Girl Pussy go fit tight well well Oh
Re: When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS by twerkjack: 12:34am On Aug 23, 2019
The guy posing with her is called Rema.....
Re: When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2019
LOL.... NICE ONE LILKESH

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Chioma Goodhair Shows Off Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photos / Lady Gaga Before And Now… Which Do You Like Best? / Maheeda Shows Off More Of Her Private Parts In Transperent Swim Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.