Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Keep Seeing And Interacting Top Politicians In My Dream!!! What Is The Message - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Keep Seeing And Interacting Top Politicians In My Dream!!! What Is The Message (326 Views)

Public Figures/politicians In Nigeria And Their ZODIAC SIGN. / I Saw Two GOATS In My Dream. What's Does It Mean ? / I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Seeing And Interacting Top Politicians In My Dream!!! What Is The Message by Zoken: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mehn, I am not going to do a long talk, but honestly, I am tired of living in the dreams. I just had a nap now, and again I was chatting in President Buhari.
I have never in any form nurtured the intentions of meeting with any politician, so, I am sure that my dreams are not products of a subconscious desire.
When GEJ was in power, I interacted with him at least twice in my dream, so also Bukola Saraki and this is the first time I am doing so with PMB.
The experiences are wonderful and how I wished they were real!!!!!
I am not even at Abuja ooo, I dey my lane somewhere in Ekiti State.
I just wish the dreams would come real or stop, it is really depressing to wake up from them.
Re: I Keep Seeing And Interacting Top Politicians In My Dream!!! What Is The Message by StandardJohn(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
don't give up on your dreams, go back to sleep. but why do u keep interacting with Nigeria's corrupt politicians? u no dey see people like obama , trump,macron and the rest.

Re: I Keep Seeing And Interacting Top Politicians In My Dream!!! What Is The Message by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
There is a position awaiting for u in the Senate house
Re: I Keep Seeing And Interacting Top Politicians In My Dream!!! What Is The Message by Nbote(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
U have malaria... See a doctor asap

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing And Interacting Top Politicians In My Dream!!! What Is The Message by anthonyuncle(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
u better pray harder so that u don't end up being a liar, cheat and thief!
others are seeing angels in their dreams, u are seeing hell fire candidates
Re: I Keep Seeing And Interacting Top Politicians In My Dream!!! What Is The Message by tolugar: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
You have a corrupt mind
Re: I Keep Seeing And Interacting Top Politicians In My Dream!!! What Is The Message by eme2015(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Na to thief money dey hungry you

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola &oyetola: The New Scripts Of Statecraft / Bayelsa Boy Sleeps On APC Flag To Celebrate Victory / Raped At 7, Stabbed In The Breast In A Second Attempt, A Sad Story Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.