Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. (1609 Views)

Born Again Christians Pls Help With Spirit Of Stagnancy/retrogession / Christians: Pls Diffrentiate Between Spiritual Power And Spiritual Authority / Born Again Christians.pls Contribute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by alexleo(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2010
"CITIZEN IN HELL" SONG

This is the most UGLY and frightening song you will ever hear! If it doesn't scare you then its because you're SAVED or you're REPROBATE! To record this song I had to pay a great price, it nearly cost me my life as I got a glimpse of what Hell was like for eight hours. As I heard a song sung in Hell RIGHT NOW by a fallen Man, a preacher that never came back to the saving grace of YAHUSHUA Messiah.

I saw a naked man covered in flaming worms that cannot Die! He turned to me and heaved a deep sigh as flames surrounded him and he sung this song in an emotionless voice! A voice that held NO emotion only the pain and torment he was in! Flaming WORMS that looked like Snakes! were crawling in and OUT of EVERY OPENING OF HIS BODY! His EYES, EARS,NOSE, FRONT, REAR, I repeat EVERY OPENING! without getting graphically gross here! The screams yet echo in my mind as I am writing this down! The rich man in the bible who went to HELL told God if he would just send a man back from HELL to warn others his brothers of the torment in Hell they would not want to come there, they would live differently! But God said even if he sent someone back from HELL, few would listen and take the warning seriously! Few would believe! In this end time how many has the LORD allowed to see Heaven and Hell to be brought back to life to tell of the Horror!

Dr. Eby is one of them. Dr. Maurice Rawlings is another! And now Rev. Sherrie Elijah who praise GOD I didn't have to die but in a vision so real! its like I know the man and grieve for that man! I met in this vision is warning you now, those who mock and laugh at YAHUSHUA(Jesus) hear the lyrics of this song and although I can't give it all to you, know this if you MOCK and LAUGH again this was your LAST CHANCE! For your heart is hardened and God said this song was the LAST CHANCER'S Last Chance! If this does NOT scare you NOTHING will until you Taste HELL for yourself and then its too late!

-------

Here are a few lyrics from the song:

Flaming worms crawl in, flaming worms crawl out in the belly button and out the mouth! In the front and out the rear! In the eyes and out the ears! We scream for mercy yet NO one cares or hears! Red hot pain in my blood rivers of feces, lava, vomit and blood it looks like a flood! Flames everywhere yet they cast NO light! All I have is every kind of pain, terror, torture and fright! I am a Citizen in HELL!

This is the first level of HELL the other levels there are NO words to tell! Hell is so hot it boils the flesh off my skin how do I describe the HELLISH pain I'm in! I'm so thirsty yet I 've not even urine or tears to drink! And OH my GOD how this HELL stinks! AHHHH, I am a Citizen in HELL!

There's NO water of any kind not even sweat to cool my brow, I know from Hell I will never be set free and demons curse and mock me! I scream to God to help me! Yet he does NOT hear! Instead the voice of satan laughs and jeers! HaAa! There's NO GOD and there's NO mercy here! I have torture, terror, and Damnation and every kind of FEAR! But there's NO GOD HERE! Hahaha!

-------

I am reminded how God in his mercy gave YAHUSHUA(Jesus), his Only son to suffer crucifixion for my sins and on a cross he hung! Just so from HELL I would be free and satan would have NO claim on me! But I refused YAHUSHUA's blood to cover my sins I wanted to live my own life so I denied him! I know I have no one to blame now forever I 'll. live in satan's evil domain with every kind of torture and shame! Wanting to die but forgetting there is no death thinking it will be better tomorrow but forgetting I have FOREVER left! This is what its like to be a CITIZEN IN HELL!!!

Where the Horror is so gruesome! NO tongue can tell! Everyone who is coming here will have to dig to their own level before they die! And that is how deep your sins are piled up high! But beware the greatest of all sins is the REJECTION OF YAHUSHUA! One torture room to the next what seems like your worst nightmare is ONLY satan at his BEST! This is what its like to be a CITIZEN IN HELL!!!!!

I pray Dear Holy Spirit in YAHUSHUA's(Jesus) Name, let NO ONE reading this go to HELL. Compel them to come NOW and say the salvation prayer and then confess it before others. Holy Spirit as the song is anointed I am counting on you to anoint this page also with your convicting power and save souls so no one reading this or saying the salvation prayer will become CITIZENS IN HELL! Instead let US rejoice as their names are written in the Lambs Book of Life and they decide to be CITIZENS IN HEAVEN! For those of you still NOT convinced READ ON. But beware this may be YOUR last Chance!

The Bible says the Holy Spirit will NOT always strive with man. Today is the day of Salvation, tomorrow may be too late. There is hardly anyone in HELL that is NOT praying to GOD for mercy. But there is NO more mercy! Your Reservation is being made now while you yet live, will it be Heaven or Hell? Its your Choice!!!!

By Apostle Elisabeth Elijah Nikomiab
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by mazaje(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2010
How many times do you want people to keep reading your jargon, remember the last time you put us to the test and ended up running away?. . . . .
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by alexleo(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2010
No time for foolsih responses. Just get the message and do whatever you like with it. You will see the result of your decision at the other side of life. may God save you.
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by manmustwac(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2010
Yeah well the next time you pay hell a visit make sure you film it on your camera phone and post it on youtube for everybody to see.
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by Rhino3dm: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2010
Lol. I thought i was watching
''Legend of the seeker''
All hail emperor darken rahl. . . . . . .
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by Jenwitemi(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2010
Lol! grin Not even satanists do so much PR for hell like some christians in here. The devil must be very grateful to them. They must be his favorite people. wink
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by Mudley313: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2010

why do you (and your all loving god) have to go resort to scaring people in order to win converts for your god? first it was the threat of blindness, now this. you and your god failed woefully in the first challenge, i wonder why you think anyone would now take you and your non-existent god any more seriously, after your god pulled a no-show the last time

instead of all this unecessarily complicated scare tactics of showing a select few the anguish that takes place in his imaginary torture chamber (or threatening blindness) to those who don't believe in his existence, why don't your all-powerfull, all-knowledgable god just take the simplest of routes by showing himself up, making a public announcement of his existence to all and sundry or just using the clouds to write something, atleast something simpler and less complicated for his all-powerful, all-knowledgable self, but no, he got to take the sneaky route, in as much as he's so obsessed with people believing in him

[center]
[/center]
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by Iyineda(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2010
alexleo:

"CITIZEN IN HELL" SONG

This is the most UGLY and frightening song you will ever hear! If it doesn't scare you then its because you're SAVED or you're REPROBATE! To record this song I had to pay a great price, it nearly cost me my life as I got a glimpse of what Hell was like for eight hours. As I heard a song sung in Hell RIGHT NOW by a fallen Man, a preacher that never came back to the saving grace of YAHUSHUA Messiah.

I saw a unclothed man covered in flaming worms that cannot Die! He turned to me and heaved a deep sigh as flames surrounded him and he sung this song in an emotionless voice! A voice that held NO emotion only the pain and torment he was in! Flaming WORMS that looked like Snakes! were crawling in and OUT of EVERY OPENING OF HIS BODY! His EYES, EARS,NOSE, FRONT, REAR, I repeat EVERY OPENING! without getting graphically gross here! The screams yet echo in my mind as I am writing this down! The rich man in the bible who went to HELL told God if he would just send a man back from HELL to warn others his brothers of the torment in Hell they would not want to come there, they would live differently! But God said even if he sent someone back from HELL, few would listen and take the warning seriously! Few would believe! In this end time how many has the LORD allowed to see Heaven and Hell to be brought back to life to tell of the Horror!

Dr. Eby is one of them. Dr. Maurice Rawlings is another! And now Rev. Sherrie Elijah who praise GOD I didn't have to die but in a vision so real! its like I know the man and grieve for that man! I met in this vision is warning you now, those who mock and laugh at YAHUSHUA(Jesus) hear the lyrics of this song and although I can't give it all to you, know this if you MOCK and LAUGH again this was your LAST CHANCE! For your heart is hardened and God said this song was the LAST CHANCER'S Last Chance! If this does NOT scare you NOTHING will until you Taste HELL for yourself and then its too late!

-------

Here are a few lyrics from the song:

Flaming worms crawl in, flaming worms crawl out in the belly button and out the mouth! In the front and out the rear! In the eyes and out the ears! We scream for mercy yet NO one cares or hears! Red hot pain in my blood rivers of feces, lava, vomit and blood it looks like a flood! Flames everywhere yet they cast NO light! All I have is every kind of pain, terror, torture and fright! I am a Citizen in HELL!

This is the first level of HELL the other levels there are NO words to tell! Hell is so hot it boils the flesh off my skin how do I describe the HELLISH pain I'm in! I'm so thirsty yet I 've not even urine or tears to drink! And OH my GOD how this HELL stinks! AHHHH, I am a Citizen in HELL!

There's NO water of any kind not even sweat to cool my brow, I know from Hell I will never be set free and demons curse and mock me! I scream to God to help me! Yet he does NOT hear! Instead the voice of satan laughs and jeers! HaAa! There's NO GOD and there's NO mercy here! I have torture, terror, and Damnation and every kind of FEAR! But there's NO GOD HERE! Hahaha!

-------

I am reminded how God in his mercy gave YAHUSHUA(Jesus), his Only son to suffer crucifixion for my sins and on a cross he hung! Just so from HELL I would be free and satan would have NO claim on me! But I refused YAHUSHUA's blood to cover my sins I wanted to live my own life so I denied him! I know I have no one to blame now forever I 'll. live in satan's evil domain with every kind of torture and shame! Wanting to die but forgetting there is no death thinking it will be better tomorrow but forgetting I have FOREVER left! This is what its like to be a CITIZEN IN HELL!!!

Where the Horror is so gruesome! NO tongue can tell! Everyone who is coming here will have to dig to their own level before they die! And that is how deep your sins are piled up high! But beware the greatest of all sins is the REJECTION OF YAHUSHUA! One torture room to the next what seems like your worst nightmare is ONLY satan at his BEST! This is what its like to be a CITIZEN IN HELL!!!!!

I pray Dear Holy Spirit in YAHUSHUA's(Jesus) Name, let NO ONE reading this go to HELL. Compel them to come NOW and say the salvation prayer and then confess it before others. Holy Spirit as the song is anointed I am counting on you to anoint this page also with your convicting power and save souls so no one reading this or saying the salvation prayer will become CITIZENS IN HELL! Instead let US rejoice as their names are written in the Lambs Book of Life and they decide to be CITIZENS IN HEAVEN! For those of you still NOT convinced READ ON. But beware this may be YOUR last Chance!

The Bible says the Holy Spirit will NOT always strive with man. Today is the day of Salvation, tomorrow may be too late. There is hardly anyone in HELL that is NOT praying to GOD for mercy. But there is NO more mercy! Your Reservation is being made now while you yet live, will it be Heaven or Hell? Its your Choice!!!!

By Apostle Elisabeth Elijah Nikomiab

Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2010
Maggot! angry there is a fresh one born everyday wink
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by alexleo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2010
How foolish some atheists reason. What has God not shown you that you did not dismiss with one silly reason? Even if God made any of you blind, you people would have used one biological terms to dismiss it in your usual foolishness. I still challenge you with banom who was an atheists and later repented here. What did you do you with his testimony here? You people responded in your usual foolish way. How many times have you argued with people here and not any of you could give a good prove that there is no God. Davidylan and others has taken you people up several times and you failed woefully in your foolish belief. Anyway you have read this message like I said and whatever you like do with it. At the other side of life you will see the consequences of your action. I dont engage in foolish arguments with foolish atheists.
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by Mudley313: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2010
alexleo:

How foolish some atheists reason. What has God not shown you that you did not dismiss with one silly reason? Even if God made any of you blind, you people would have used one biological terms to dismiss it in your usual foolishness. I still challenge you with banom who was an atheists and later repented here. What did you do you with his testimony here? You people responded in your usual foolish way.  How many times have you argued with people here and not any of you could give a good prove that there is no God. Davidylan and others has taken you people up several times and you failed woefully in your foolish belief. Anyway you have read this message like I said and whatever you like do with it. At the other side of life you will see the consequences of your action. I dont engage in foolish arguments with foolish atheists.

(Matthew 5:22) - "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell."

i guess you too are going to be spending eternity in the same imaginary maggot riddled fiery torture chamber of your non-existent god you're trying to warn people about. you still are yet to give a genuine explanation on why your powerless god lost a simple challenge to ordinary people on nairaland. deluded goat

How many times have you argued with people here and not any of you could give a good prove that there is no God.

this is so silly. can you yourself proove that there is no santa clause, or there is no spaghetti monster or there is no easter bunny, or no allah, zeus or olodumare. you just a dumbcunt and i'd advice you to pls stop making threads here and making a spectacle of your non-existent god and a complete fool out of your overly deluded self

[center][img]http://revatheist.files./2010/05/baseball-logic.jpg?w=400&h=400[/img][/center]
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by alexleo(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2010
@mudley313
Everyone who is angry with his brother, Sorry you are not my brother. It is only those who are geuinely born in christ here that are my brothers. You are an atheist heading down the highway of hell.
Again the greatest foolishness is when someone who claims there is no God comes into a section where people who worship God discuss. And to worsen your foolishness you said i should stop posting. It is you that should stop coming to religious section if you are wise enough as you think. The other time you were banned and you went begging on this section yet your brain tells you there is no God.
I wont reply you on this issue again. If you like keep posting foolishly.
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by Mudley313: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2010
alexleo:

@mudley313
Everyone who is angry with his brother,  Sorry you are not my brother. It is only those who are geuinely born in christ here that are my brothers. You are an atheist heading down the highway of hell.
Again the greatest foolishness is when someone who claims there is no God comes into a section where people who worship God discuss. And to worsen your foolishness you said i should stop posting. It is you that should stop coming to religious section if you are wise enough as you think. The other time you were banned and you went begging on this section yet your brain tells you there is no God.
I wont reply you on this issue again. If you like keep posting foolishly.

[center][/center]
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2010
OMG!!! Oh MY FCUKIN GOD!!! shocked

Everyone who is angry with his brother, Sorry you are not my brother. It is only those who are geuinely born in christ here that are my brothers. You are an atheist heading down the highway of hell.

Please tell me not all Christians are like Mr. alexleo. if so we are indeed in the ENDTIMES foretold. how can you a whole zealot for Christ maligned the Bible so viciously for the sake of your argument angry Every human is your brother (lost as they may be) in-case you have forgotten
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by Mudley313: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

OMG!!! Oh MY FCUKIN GOD!!!  shocked

Please tell me not all Christians are like Mr. alexleo. if so we are indeed in the ENDTIMES foretold. how can you a whole zealot for Christ maligned the Bible so viciously for the sake of your argument  angry Every human is your brother (lost as they may be) in-case you have forgotten

why do you think religious fanaticism leads humans to the point of murdering people of a different religious faith in the name of their god even if they're from the same country, region, or ethnic background, even the same bloodline (e.g. the catholics and protestants in ireland, the serbian crisis, the jos crisis etc). It's this same mentality. religion really is a poison to society; millions have been massacred in it's name by zealots like this deluded alexleo dude who was crying on his god to blind people who test his non-existent azz but failed woefully due to the obvious
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by Iyineda(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2010
alexleo:

How foolish some atheists reason.
You people responded in your usual foolish way.
You failed woefully in your foolish belief.
I dont engage in foolish arguments with foolish atheists.
----------
You are an atheist heading down the highway of hell.
Again the greatest foolishness is when someone who claims there is no God comes into a section where people who worship God discuss.
And to worsen your foolishness you said i should stop posting.
If you like keep posting foolishly.

Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by alexleo(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2010
@lagerwhenindoubt,
you dont understand what you are saying. Do you understand the ordinary meaning of that word 'brother'? It is used for a male child of the same parents or someone of the same religous group etc.
An atheist cannot be refered to as my brother because the bible says that whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin, whosoever commit sin is of the devil. And the same bible also in another portion tells us that we are children of light. And that light and darkness has no part. Read your bible well.
When i say that somebody who doesnt fall into any these difinition of brother for me is not my brother that is what it is.
We hear in the news often of brothers of the same parents killing each other so when some people here are saying that religion makes somebody to kill his fellow human being because he doesnt see him as his brother i consider it a foolish talk.
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by Rhino3dm: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^shaaaarrraaap. Sei pazzo casso!. Abeg make we hear word joooor.
Re: Doubters Of God And Hypochritical Christians Pls Read. by Mudley313: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2010
alexleo:

@lagerwhenindoubt,
you dont understand what you are saying. Do you understand the ordinary meaning of that word 'brother'? It is used for a male child of the same parents or someone of the same religous group etc.
An atheist cannot be refered to as my brother because the bible says that whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin, whosoever commit sin is of the devil. And the same bible also in another portion tells us that we are children of light. And that light and darkness has no part. Read your bible well.
When i say that somebody who doesnt fall into any these difinition of brother for me is not my brother that is what it is.
We hear in the news often of brothers of the same parents killing each other so when some people here are saying that religion makes somebody to kill his fellow human being because he doesnt see him as his brother i consider it a foolish talk.

i guess "love thy neighbor as thyself" translate to you as love only my fellow christians. deluded goat. i see you're too dumb to see why i advised you to just quit posting here earlier on: you're giving christianity a bad name, making a complete fool out of your useless self and embarrassing the hell out of your useless god

and mr. man. what happened to you and your never-can-do-more-than-a-dead-rat god in the challenge you threw on his behalf. it's been more than 5 months now and everyone is still wondering what happened to all of your initial boasts and why your non-existent god pulled a no-show. i guess we all know why: HE/SHE/IT DOES NOT EXIST

a quick reminder (in your own words unedited)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
alexleo:
A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists
« on: May 13, 2010, 09:33 PM »

For long we have witnessed a long argument between those of us who are serving God and those who claim that there is NO God. Now lets simplify this matter now and settle it once and for all. I hereby challenge all those atheists and satanist who say that there is no God to do just this one thing if they are 100 percent sure of their stand.
If you are sure that your stand is right then say this- GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW. Make sure you write it here so that all of us can see that you actually said it.

I pray God to respond to you immediately so that you may know that he truly exist. That you may know that the earth is the Lords' and its fulness thereof. That you may know that he reigns all over the earth and that he so love the world that he gave his only beggotten son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life and that you will turn to him and worship and serve him in spirit and in truth. That you may also spread the testimony of his supreme existance here and yonder In Jesus name I pray. AMEN. He is the God of the whole universe, without him was not anything made that was made. He is our creator. He is my life and my salvation. I love God. May God give you this experience that you may serve him and make heaven at last, in Jesus name I pray.

pls note, this is not a joke. lets settle this matter once and for all. All the glory goes to no other person than the Holy Trinity now and forever more. AMEN.
The floor is now open for those of you who are sure in their believe that God does not exist to respond accordingly. Failure to do so will only mean that you truly know that God exists but you dont want to acknowledge it. DECEIVING YOUR OWN SELVES.

according to the last bolded line of yours, i guess the MATTER HAS NOW BEEN SETTLED ONCE AND FOR ALL even though your lying hypocritical intolerant deluded self will stubbornly disagree

smh. and all this is coming from someone who freely refers to others as being foolish

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Paying Back Debts, Loans, Money? / I Fought The Church, And The Church Won. / I Was Seduced By A Woman - Pastor Adeboye Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.