Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

What Does The Saying By Guyz Really Mean"she Is Sweet Or She Go Sweet Well Well" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does The Saying By Guyz Really Mean"she Is Sweet Or She Go Sweet Well Well" (714 Views)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Saying By Guyz Really Mean"she Is Sweet Or She Go Sweet Well Well" by Bawal: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
I do hear from guyz whenever they see a fair complexion ladies/fine face ladies saying,oh the babe go sweet well well or is sweet, bla bla .The sweetness here means to fvck /in bed go sweet oo or is sweet. My question which baffles me most is:are all Pussy not the same and gives the same pleassure whether you are black lady or ugly in face? What has being fair in complexion or fine face /being beautiful has to do with the sweetness of what is in between(pussy) the leg of a lady? or is there anything like fine or ugly pussy that is sweeter or bitter?. Please i need to be enlightened.If you say a girl is not fine or black ,what does that has to do with the sweetness of her pussy(fvck)
Re: What Does The Saying By Guyz Really Mean"she Is Sweet Or She Go Sweet Well Well" by XhosaNostra(f): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Maybe they've never heard of the phrase, "The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice" grin
Not that I believe complexion has anything to do with the price of rice in China.
I do however believe that, certain individuals have a natural "mystic" about them when it comes to that. Like, they just know what to do. They will read you like they're blind & your body is covered in braille. LOL! Some learn through experience, while some simply just can't fùck to save their lives cheesy This goes both ways, btw.
Re: What Does The Saying By Guyz Really Mean"she Is Sweet Or She Go Sweet Well Well" by ubunja(m): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bawal:
I do hear from guyz whenever they see a fair complexion ladies/fine face ladies saying,oh the babe go sweet well well or is sweet, bla bla .The sweetness here means to fvck /in bed go sweet oo or is sweet. My question which baffles me most is:are all Pussy not the same and gives the same pleassure whether you are black lady or ugly in face? What has being fair in complexion or fine face /being beautiful has to do with the sweetness of what is in between(pussy) the leg of a lady? or is there anything like fine or ugly pussy that is sweeter or bitter?. Please i need to be enlightened.If you say a girl is not fine or black ,what does that has to do with the sweetness of her pussy(fvck)
Cause sex begins in the mind.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Saying By Guyz Really Mean"she Is Sweet Or She Go Sweet Well Well" by donbachi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
dat banging body moves like"17,18,19 mpormpor" or "onemem pauli pauli,omemem paulina"...only d elders will understand.
Re: What Does The Saying By Guyz Really Mean"she Is Sweet Or She Go Sweet Well Well" by Bawal: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2019
Need answers

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Waiting / This Made Me Cry / 96 Year-old Man Weds His 73-year-old Heartthrob In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.