Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States (21311 Views)

INEC RESULTS TABLE: The 35 States Announced So Far / Nigeria To Borrow $6.9 Billion From World Bank, IMF, AFDB / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Delson25: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Pls I want to know d only state that is not among debtors state
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
very useless vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping monkey called presidiot mumuhamado mumuharii
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter aisha masha Allah Amin
thunder scatter Zara Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter Yusuf Insha'Allah Amin

bunch of criminal vagabond family
tueh!!!
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a hopeless bastard charlatan bribe eating scumbag fake pasta
tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

kiss the truth

Next next level
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by isaacsegun(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
very useless vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping monkey called presidiot mumuhamado mumuharii

tueh!!!
osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a hopeless bastard charlatan bribe eating scumbag fake pasta

kiss the truth
Chai!!! laugh one kill me here. another frustrated soul on the loose.
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Legendguru: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
hmmm
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by richmind2019(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
DevilhimseIf:

tueh!!!

kiss the truth
Are u sure you are alright
After three days go and see your doctor
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by cenaman(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
simonlee:
are you not a shiite Igbo?
Abeg distance me from there abeg.
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
So I heared in the news but nothing to show for it...
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by DevilhimseIf: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
[s]
Amieinu123:

devilhimself devilipob.hw is ur Lord Nnamdi Kaluuuu
[/s]
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Valkrie: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by israelmao(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bello's hands of his head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by LewinskyMon: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
simonlee:

are you not a shiite Igbo?
grin
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Ekpekpee: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
As much as I am concerned, starting from buhari to the least governor, in fact all politicians belong to the political class and they all see us as fools..... You claim you gave out this monies to states and you don't monitor its usage, where is the place of checks and balances..... As far as I am concerned, buhari just share money to governors and fellow political never do well for their selfish benefit..... For instance, governors say they can't pay salaries because their is not enough money, federal government gives them intervention, they still did not pay pensioners, salaries etc..... So who suffers it...... Nigeria is doomed..... You see this one will sink the country, should the federal decide to cut state allocation, it is still US that will suffer the pain...... Doom doom doom is coming

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Obaino12: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by OlujobaSamuel: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
ibechris:
Is it Abia or Kogi that can't pay workers salary that will repay federal govt,abi na another country govt we de talk here.

Although, Federal govt is right but state govts will not pay this money...their excuses will make one cry.
Don't be surprised when they start using the recovery process/meetings to plead for another bailout.
Our governors can sometimes be so useless that they are good only as a bad example
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by hustler86(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
DevilhimseIf:

tueh!!!

kiss the truth

grin grin this guy is in Sifia pain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by OlujobaSamuel: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Delson25:
Lagos and Anambra/Rivers.
I think Anambra is the 2nd state. Others are onigbese, especially my state, Aregbe seriously tried, he did all things beyond imagination, good infrastructure, crazy debt profile, modulated salary, etc
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by consultancy: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
What the heck is "Buhari Government"?? Ain't it supposed to be "Buhari's government"?? Olodo moderator. Seun shame on you, Nairaland and it's moderators have been overun by Motor park touts. i see this everyday on front page, and i know it's same illiterate moderator that writes that way
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Jeposky(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
DevilhimseIf:

tueh!!!

kiss the truth

If truly 'COMMON SENSE' is 'COMMON' why are you then lacking it?

Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by inyenejo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
He want to recover so that he can re-loot ...
#REVOLUTIONNOW!!! buharigg must go !!!
Most corrupt regime ever.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Ojiofor: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state should sale his personal belongings to pay back the bail out fund because instead of using it to pay salaries
he shared the money with Ochendo and sons.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by igwefivestar(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Amieinu123:
juust waiting for Ipob fools to comment
it takes a fool to wait for a fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Amieinu123(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
igwefivestar:
it takes a fool to wait for a fool.
another fool spotted
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by igwefivestar(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Amieinu123:
another fool spotted
E pain well well. Take this, is a strong pain relive.

Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by anytexy: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
lmm4real:
lipsrsealed wait o, what ever happened to all the previously recovered funds, no one seems to be asking.

Where is all the money that the PMB government has recovered thus far? Where and how did they spend it.

This country we they forget things easily o and the politicians know this. undecided

175 Billion per state, who wan pay that money grin grin grin
The bolded was used to buy vote in the name of Trader- moni abi wetin they call am self
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Amieinu123:
juust waiting for Ipob fools to comment

hope your stupid father and your harlot mother have commented....bloody nincompoop
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Delson25:
fct
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Amieinu123(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

hope your stupid father and your harlot mother have commented....bloody nincompoop

lols e pain u...
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by OhafiaUdumeze: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
simonlee:
all these billions making headlines daily..

if you're depressed on NL, you can talk to me... but if its about money,please keep it to yourself. don't come and depress my depression abeg undecided

That's the kind of post that I like.
Bro, some people will still ask you for money, don't be surprised.

... don't come and depress my depression grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by NASTYNASOSO: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
DevilhimseIf:

tueh!!!

kiss the truth

HMMMMMMMM

EVEN THE DEVIL HIMSELF IS LAUGHING AT YOU
HIS ADVICE
POUR PETROL ON YOUR BODY AND GO TO BLAZES TO PROVE YOUR POINT.
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by iswallker(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
ibechris:
Is it Abia or Kogi that can't pay workers salary that will repay federal govt,abi na another country govt we de talk here.

Although, Federal govt is right but state govts will not pay this money...their excuses will make one cry.
Will not pay.. shocked

The money will be taken from source.. shocked

They Wil give them balance or zero allocation..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electoral Act 84 (12): Appeal Court Stops Malami, PDP Gets Nod To Appeal / Strike: Return To Work, Tinubu Begs Health Workers / Former ICAN & Nigerian Red Cross President, Emmanuel Ijewere Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.