Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States (21312 Views)

INEC RESULTS TABLE: The 35 States Announced So Far / Nigeria To Borrow $6.9 Billion From World Bank, IMF, AFDB / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by iswallker(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ekpekpee:
As much as I am concerned, starting from buhari to the least governor, in fact all politicians belong to the political class and they all see us as fools..... You claim you gave out this monies to states and you don't monitor its usage, where is the place of checks and balances..... As far as I am concerned, buhari just share money to governors and fellow political never do well for their selfish benefit..... For instance, governors say they can't pay salaries because their is not enough money, federal government gives them intervention, they still did not pay pensioners, salaries etc..... So who suffers it...... Nigeria is doomed..... You see this one will sink the country, should the federal decide to cut state allocation, it is still US that will suffer the pain...... Doom doom doom is coming

shocked

How does Yankee suffer the the pain..

Na joke I dey oo.. shocked
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by godlyguy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by ubanigrant15: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Rule of Law, Is these mission possible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81stEu64uSc
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by templeloveday3: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
U no go kill person ���
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Defenderalert(m): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2019
I.hope this is done real good.
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Ezekielkure: 3:21am On Aug 23, 2019
And the poor mass are suffering in the country, unemployment rate is high.
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by budaatum: 3:45am On Aug 23, 2019
simonlee:
is it the state governments that owe 3.97trillion that they want to go and recover money from?
Yes. States has been paying for their house in Abuja, house in their state, house in their village, annual decorations, health care and education abroad for them and their village, two car every month, clothing allowance toothpaste and yansh cleaning allowance in perpetual pension

My bubu say im no do again.

Pay Nigeria money back. You lazy fuqs!
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Obec70(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2019
Has FG payback the money they own states?
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Salebo: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
very useless vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping monkey called presidiot mumuhamado mumuharii
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter aisha masha Allah Amin
thunder scatter Zara Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter Yusuf Insha'Allah Amin

bunch of criminal vagabond family
tueh!!!
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a hopeless bastard charlatan bribe eating scumbag fake pasta
tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

kiss the truth

Back to your WRETCHED father...
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by DevilhimseIf: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2019
Salebo:

Back to your WRETCHED father...
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Salebo: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2

You didn't see where a father,our president, and his family were abused and cursed relentlessly?
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by DevilhimseIf: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
Salebo:

You didn't see where a father,our president, and his family were abused and cursed relentlessly?
[/s]

in my place we don't hail terrorists and criminals

kiss the truth
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by Salebo: 10:28am On Aug 23, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]

in my place we don't hail terrorists and criminals

kiss the truth

It is folks like you that inspired the invention of the condom...
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by DevilhimseIf: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2019
Salebo:

It is folks like you that inspired the invention of the condom.. i am a product of dog's sperm .
cool
Re: Buhari Govt Moves To Recover N614 Billion From 35 States by TLION(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
very useless vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping monkey called presidiot mumuhamado mumuharii
thunder scatter Zara Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter Yusuf Insha'Allah Amin

bunch of criminal vagabond family
tueh!!!
osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a hopeless bastard charlatan bribe eating scumbag fake pasta
tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

kiss the truth
. Lol, my guy no get joy, Easy bro las las we go all Dey alright.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election / Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja / Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.