Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Little Girl Beaten To Death!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Beaten To Death!!! (298 Views)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Beaten To Death!!! by Mariangeles(f): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
A twitter user wrote that a little girl’s dead body was brought to the hospital by a lady.
As the girl was pronounced dead at the hospital and she fled with her corpse.

According to the reports, someone said her father flogged till she died.
However, the user did not provide enough information to support the case that the father committed the murder.
Here is what we know,

“ I was just called that this child was allegedly beaten to death by the father. Unfortunately the corpse was taken away immediately from state hospital Akure children emergency room, I am going there now to make further enquires. This is so disheartening ”. Yemiefash, the twitter user wrote

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/a-10-years-old-girl-was-beaten-to-death-her-father-is-the-person-of-interest/
Re: Little Girl Beaten To Death!!! by Mariangeles(f): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
:-

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA: Indian Hemp Cultivated In 11 Plateau Lgas / Another Xenophobic Against My Nigerian Friends / How Soldiers Poured Acid On Saro-wiwa After Execution –eyewitness Reveals.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.