Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (91073 Views)

Three Nigerians Indicted Over $6m Fraud In US / EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by BABSSSOO(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2019
nikkygal:
This list is blood curdling haba!

Does it mean Nigerians don't have any other job abroad now than crime and fraud? How can this number of people be involved, and yet they've not even finished their arrests?

This is such a huge disgrace. This country is on a downward spiral...geez!

Look at their nicknames: 'Thank you Jesus, 'Pastor Ken', Son of God etc. Bunch of fraudsters constantly making things more difficult for legit folks like us...Awon adojutini gbogbo...

Please lock them up & throw away the keys...

lalasticlala
Mynd44
or better still kill them all. no wonder america no wan they give Nigerians visa, the most annoying thing is that na some particular set of people they do this..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Commentor: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2019
Gangster1ms:

Look at this ashawo.. U hate igbo men but love their women. You better start hating anything igbo

I should agree with him then.

grin
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Kinikini: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2019
Deep down in your heart, you do know there is no justification for what these guys did. And also that your defense of one wrong with another wrong supposedly being committed by another group is also immature. This I must get rich by any means will not help this country.

KidsNEXTdoor:

Shut Up there Mr tribalistic head

These people know the consequences of their actions and will pay for it themselves...

They never blew anybody away with bombs on the promise of an imaginary virgins in after life by Allah..

They didn't cut off the head of anyone for ritual purposes as directed by a babalawo from ogun state...

When you have nothing upstairs to say... Just shut Up

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by BABSSSOO(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2019
SmallmebigGod:
They will not come to this thread and talk now. They are hiding. mtchew
no mind them jare, they will be disgracing person home and away. mtchew
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by afokenny: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Anyone caught, tried and convicted should pay for his crime! This is the main thing!

Trying to draw attention to their ethnicity is for what? If your country had provided them with opportunities to earn a decent living i doubt we would be here discussing this today! This issue of getting gov't to be accountable and work for the people is all what IPOB is about! If you have a problem with their modus-operandi then start your own movement to change things....just like Sowore tried to do before they silenced him!

Could you please shut up your mouth!
Stop always giving a flimsy excuse of your frudulence and drug peldling for bad governance.
Nigeria is far better than several countries across the globe that their citizens still live a normal and exemplary lives in other countries without soiling the image of their countries.
Why always us?
Why can't we do any other thing that is crime- free.
Even in Nigeria here , you are not safe. Some of Our youlths are spoiling the image of this country everyday making it difficult for the legitimate ones to survive outside Nigeria . The "get rich attitude" is killing everyone.
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by urahara(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2019
LoJ:
What is the cause of this tendency to scam among Nigerians.

If I had not known great Nigerian people, in the like of sarassin or Mizmycoli, or happypagan I would have run away from anything related to Nigeria for life.

90% of all Nigerians I later got in touch with, tried to scam me one way or the other. A few successfully did. Others failed. Most were totally dishonest.

What is the cause of this. I went from Being the greatest supporter of the Nigerian culture, to a disillusioned and disenchanted observer of the country.

Poverty can't be the only reason, as most subsaharian countries are even doing worse than Nigeria.

Thank god for the few men of integrity left in that otherwise great country. I like the Nigerian culture a lot, but I fear some of the people equally much.
I

Which country are you from ?
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by edibobo: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2019
They should be deported so that we can conduct the forensic investigations on their origins cos most of them are not from Igbo land as claimed. Am not an Igbo man but we should be fair to one another irrespective of our divides and as well some might not be Nigerian.
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by ZombieDestroyer: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2019
This list is still not up to 80! Show us the part that contains only Yoruba names!! Op is a tribal bigot!! undecided
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by BABSSSOO(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2019
go south Africa na them, go Japan na them, go Yankee na them...cause them they call you flat head mean say your brains must flat join? be disgracing person home and away.. awon wereee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by hamedvision2030: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2019
Why won't they my bro, this is too much for any tribe to defend. Some people are complaining the country economy was so bad to survive here and travel abroad to choose this way... Was their economy there not supporting your idea of making money? Leave to face this one peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by slickbak(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2019
Commentor:

We need to also accept that in the mindset of many Nigerians is the illusion of success being the owner of a Porsche, mansions and spending money in the clubs.

Deep in the subconscious is an unrealistic yearning which throws all morality away pushing avarice to the forefront.

It starts from the home.

I agree with you totally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by rtdBrolosho: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2019
Meanwhile, Aboki dey chill for gate with hin kettle... grin grin grin
On a more serious note:

May God help this country and all it's citizens, every single one of us.
Crime has no tribe or religion but a skewed orientation can make it widespread amongst a specific people group.
The truth is we all as a people are gradually slipping into money worship - every single tribe in Nigeria- where people become role models once they have acquired money.
The way and manner they go about doing that is now inconsequential. Little wonder a misfit like Bobrisky for example,can open his/her confused mouth- and brag about the money he has acquired from his/her weird lifestyles and youngmen and women come out and talk about how he/she has money and so nobody should see wrong in what she/he is doing to get "rich".
The case of our politicians is even worse. We elect only the rich to office thereby incentivising the 'get rich by all means' syndrome.
Money is merely a means to an end not an end in itself. The end is supposed to be happiness and fulfillment which most times can be achieved without stupendous wealth and with 'just enough'.
The happiest and most fulfilled people decided to embrace simplicity and a minimalist approach to life and living- Scandinavia readily comes to mind.
I pray for a change in orientation about money among the black race- especially young Nigerians- because we see money as an end while the inventors of the same money and most of the 'good things of life', view it simply as a means to an end.
I don't feel holier than those whose crimes have been exposed more because it affects me daily in my dealings with other races and we still carry the same green passport.
May God help us all as a people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Kuginzi: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2019
The Possible Solution to this problem is BIAFRA REPUBLIC; "GIVE US BIAFRA" or we all die
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by sulasa07(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Most of them are nigerians Ok angry
Of course not,the are mostly bianfrans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by hyperflex(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Soon Americans would start a show of internet crimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Stealing to oppress hardworking people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by dreu2fine(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2019
all igbos
oluwadabira111:
Most of them are nigerians Ok angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by slickbak(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2019
lexy2014:

So when they now got a country where things work, d next is to settle and begin to steal peoples money. Y didn't they use that same brain of stealing to get good jobs in d US and make a good name 4 themselves over there. Using Nigerian govt as excuse doesn't cut it
I agree with you and trust me most of them are not tetiary educated and extremely greedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by OsuAmaka: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2019
I laugh when Yeebos say " we are everywhere". You are everywhere to make a fool out of yourselves. The Yorubas who are more well travelled than you, do not go about making crime an ethnic dynasty. Yeebos are both the biggest exporter and producer of crimes within and outside of the country. You can't surprise us any less, Sane individuals all over the world know how unworthy the source of your riches.

-Osu Amaka

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by kirkwood: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2019
This is heavily embarrassing and morally reprehensible but I think the list has not been exhausted..people in government who steal billions of dollars from public funds are no better than them. I think it is intellectually stupid to enthnise crimes. Mexicans and Colombians take in trillions of dollars in illicit drug deals. Westerners and international banks such as HSBC have some internally formalised mechanisms for stealing billions of funds through international wires and remittances deals.

Now, hear this:
There is a great chasm and power imbalance in the world. Before you consider doing internet scam , and you are from a third world country, just know your chances of being caught and victimised is 60% on a scale of 100.

If you're caught, Nigeria can't do no shiit coz it ain't got any fuckkking power. Who hacks into computer systems more than Russians? Who introduced MMM.
Have power before you play the game or fukk off

Trust me, you're stupid to call Igbos out. Yes, 99% of the names being Igbo does not mean they represent all the crime gangs in the world. Is Yahaya Bello or Ganduje Igbo or Tinubu They are all human beings trying to express the nature of all human beings when placed in proximate situations of wealth.

At the most basic level, all human beings are naturally savage, brutish and wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Officialetila(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2019
Igbos are fraudster I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by azikiweironsi(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2019
When PMB said Nigerian youths are lazy, there was an uproar. When Abike Dabiri said most of the youths arrested for frauds and scams abroad are mainly from one region of a country, they hauled her with series of name callings.
One thing that baffles me in their attitudes is their quick defence for bad behaviours, blaming the government for all their misfortunes. Speaks louder than the victims.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by lexy2014: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2019
Quorax:

Thank u, the whole system needs to be cleaned up. We can not continue to elect stupid heartless leaders and expect crime to reduce. It has never worked anywhere in the world.

There also has to be clamp down on display of wealth online.

My sister in Switzerland told me you can not just wake up and send money. They will question your work, income and all financial living. That is a country that has a system

But here what do we have.

U are right. Our system needs to b overhauled& cleaned up. U even mentioned Switzerland which has a working system. Unfortunately, our brothers who are now in d custody of d FBI for fraud, found themselves in d US that has a working system. Instead putting their brains to work by engaging in legal endeavours, decided that d best way 4 them was to steal. What's now their excuse if u say d system in Nigeria is d problem? If they can use their brains to steal, y can't they use it 4 more productive endeavours in a society where d system works?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by olajizz01(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2019
VivaDeAngelo:
Name checkers running to this thread right now like castrated kangaroos. Believe it or not, internet fraud together with other social vices is a colorally of a failed government. How many countries with a working government engage in internet fraud? Later now our yahoo yahoo plus government will now come and condemn this act meanwhile, they have scammed our collective futures and hopes.
This is really sad and has left a chasm on our collective image, more painful is that our army of young people are bracing up to join internet fraud which many of them see as their only salvation. So this shame and embarrassment isn't going away anytime soon.
Keep deceiving yourself and defending your people,instead of you telling them the blantant truth.

Are they the only tribe being affected by the bad govt in Nigeria,instead of chastising them first b4 blaming govt,you keep shifting blame as govt were the one that sent them to go and defraud,despite good govt in USA, the rate of the crime/fraud being committed by their citizens were alarming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by anataala: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2019
No Federal Character on the published list. why na? IPOB Successful Business Men, no wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Biodun556(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2019
Gazzy88:
So now that they went to land of opportunities, what's their justifications for those crimes perpetuated? Ọmọ igbó, a Leopard can't change its spot. Una people's lust for quick money too much. Kiloode ṣe wọn fì ṣé yìn ní?

Most of the Nigerians killed in South Africa were Igbos this fraudulent act may be the reason

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by ChristyB(f): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2019
My Igbo communities wehdon ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by bbee(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Some people are heartless. Even here on nairaland, there are scammers. I wonder if they ever think about KARMA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by semyman: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2019
It will never be well with all these omo igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by olajizz01(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Anyone caught, tried and convicted should pay for his crime! This is the main thing!

Trying to draw attention to their ethnicity is for what? If your country had provided them with opportunities to earn a decent living i doubt we would be here discussing this today! This issue of getting gov't to be accountable and work for the people is all what IPOB is about! If you have a problem with their modus-operandi then start your own movement to change things....just like Sowore tried to do before they silenced him!
Typical biafrau.d,always defending indefensible lifestyles of his brethen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Quorax: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2019
lexy2014:

U are right. Our system needs to b overhauled& cleaned up. U even mentioned Switzerland which has a working system. Unfortunately, our brothers who are now in d custody of d FBI for fraud, found themselves in d US that has a working system. Instead putting their brains to work by engaging in legal endeavours, decided that d best way 4 them was to steal. What's now their excuse if u say d system in Nigeria is d problem? If they can use their brains to steal, y can't they use it 4 more productive endeavours in a society where d system works?

I am not trying to exonerate them but you have to understand that this guys started living in a crime infested environment here in Nigeria...

like an elderly neighbour used to say back then "when goat wey dey eat yam begin follow the one wey dey eat cocoyam, himself go begin eat cocoyam.

See, I lived in this environment where guys openly feel it is RIGHT to defraud for many years. It takes the grace of God, self-discipline and self control not to fall into that pit.

It is why I laugh when I read comments online. This problem is a cancer already.
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Brugo(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:
This list is still not up to 80! Show us the part that contains only Yoruba names!! Op is a tribal bigot!! undecided

cheesy cheesy grin
Omo Igbo will still give these criminals chieftaincy titles if they are deported and released. Just look at them justifying criminals by saying they are not the only ones. grin The culture of fraud is strong with biafrans.

Biafrans and celebrating criminals, 5 & 6.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) / Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.