Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,542 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (90993 Views)

Three Nigerians Indicted Over $6m Fraud In US / EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by OhafiaUdumeze: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Check my name so that when next I comment OK oh should know who and where I represent.

I'm a PROUD IGBO BOY REPING OHAFIA anytime any day. That my brother are involved in a crime will never silence me from speaking.

It's too bad they committed the offence, but am sure crime is a general issue we all should combat from every possible strategy, not minding which region involved.

If we Nigerians thinks we hate each other and can't stay together, let's then find a lasting solution.

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by LewinskyMon: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Onigbindemmd:
This are names ,for those that did not see it clearly
Full list of Nigerians arrested by the FBI for cyber fraud

S/N SUSPECTS

1 Valentine Iro
2 Chukwudi Christogunus Igbokwe
3 Jerry Elo Ikogho
4 Izuchukwu Kingsley Umejesi
5 Adegoke Moses Ogungbe
6 Chukwudi Collins Ajaeze (better known as Thank You Jesus)
7 Ekene Augustine Ekechukwu
8 Chuks Eroha
9 Collins Nnaemeka Ojima
10 Uchenna Ochiagha
11 Nnamdi Theojoseph Duru
12 Ericson Uche Oforka
13 Mark Ifeanyi Chukwuocha
14 Augustine Nnamdi
15 Chiemezie Christopher Chilaka
16 Charles Ohajimkpo
17 Stanley Ugochukwu Uche
18 Chika Augustine Odionyenma
19 Paschal Chima Ogbonna
20 Samuel Nnamdi Onwuasoanya
21 Macwilliam Chinonso Chukwuocha
22 Emmanuel Onyeka Uzoka
23 Joshua Aniefiok Awak
24 George Ugochukwu Egwumba
25 Uchechukwu Solomon Ezirim
26 Augustine Ifeanyi Okafor
27 Okay Sam Mal
28 Leslie N. Mba
29 Ogohukwu Innocent Ikewesi
30 Emmanuel Uzoma Ogandu (better known as Son of God’
31 Amarachukwu Harley Anywanu
32 Bright Ifeanyi Azubuike
33 Emeka Moses Nwachukwu
34 Donatus Izunwanne
35 Chinwendu Kenneth Osuji
36 Eusebius Ugochukwu Onyeka
37 Chidi Anunobi
38 Anthony Nwabunwanne Okolo
39 Obinna Christian Onuwa
40 Chijioke Chukwuma Isamade
41 Linus Nnamdi Madufor
42 Chrysaugonus Nnebedum
43 Ugochukwu Okereke
44 Fidel Leon Odimara
45 Kingsley Chinedu Onudorogu
46 Dessi Nzenwah
47 Chimaroke Obasi
48 James Chigozie Agube
49 Chimaobi Uzozie Okorie
50 Ogochukwu Ohiri
51 Kennedy Chibueze Ugwu
52 Ifeanyichukwu Oluwadamilare Agwuegbo
53 Victor Ifeanyi Chukwu
54 Chidi Emmanuel Megwa
55 Princewill Arinze Duru
56 Desmond Iwu
57 Onyeka Vincent Chika
58 Ifeanyi Kingsley Mezienwa
59 Victor Uchenna Aguh
60 Kevin Amarachi Eshimnu
61 Vitalis Kelechi Anozie
62 Williams Obiora Agunwa
63 George Chimezie Dike
64 Munachiso Kyrian Ukachukwu
65 Nwannebuike Osmund
66 Chidiebere Franklin Nwangwu
67 Damian Uchechukwu Ajah
68 Emeka P. Ejiofor
69 Lawrence Chukwuma Ubasineke
70 Chinedu Bright Ibeto
71 Valentine Amarachi Nwanegwo
72 Emmanuel Chidiebere Dike
73 Jeremiah Utieyin Eki
74 Chinaka Davidson Iwuoha
75 Chima Darlington Duru
76 Ikenna Christian Ihejiureme
77 Obi Onyedika Madekwe

The reason sometimes we pray for disintegration so that each region can carry their cross alone............
Chai shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Quorax: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Omeizadean:

Amuigbo u re high on igbo this morning. U guys can continue rampaging every space on earth thinking u re doing us...na u do urself. We are not the one being incarcerated in every cells across the world neither are we the one to most likely victim of lynching even in a small south Africa.
arindin

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Mays24(f): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
hyperflex:
Soon Americans would start a show of internet crimes.

They have started already, search for Dr. Phil on goodle sad

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by kayo80(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nwakanwa92:
I be Igbo but this one no follow abeg ,wetin be this. ? how daft are this people? I always tell my friends that[b] you cannot escape from oyibo ,unless they never get your time ,these people invented WEB,they invented coding ,hacking,virus ,computer ,we can never outsmart them on it.[/b]chaiii! God have mercy, wetin carry me enter this shithole nation..eh?

GBAM!
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by CanadaOrBust: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
LoJ:
What is the cause of this tendency to scam among Nigerians.

If I had not known great Nigerian people, in the like of sarassin or Mizmycoli, or happypagan I would have run away from anything related to Nigeria for life.

90% of all Nigerians I later got in touch with, tried to scam me one way or the other. A few successfully did. Others failed. Most were totally dishonest.

What is the cause of this. I went from Being the greatest supporter of the Nigerian culture, to a disillusioned and disenchanted observer of the country.

Poverty can't be the only reason, as most subsaharian countries are even doing worse than Nigeria.

Thank god for the few men of integrity left in that otherwise great country. I like the Nigerian culture a lot, but I fear some of the people equally much.
I

You know, I ask myself the same question: why does the AVERAGE citizen of my country have the mindset to always look for holes in the system instead of just following the rules?? And why is it that it is all the tribes, as long as they are Nigerians?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Onigbindemmd: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=Susu888 post=81516984]Developing the U.S since the 80's grin[/quote

Those people are animals in human flesh,no wonder anambra economy is competing with that of texas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by winterfell007(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Truest:
As an Igbo man, I will rather go into drug, crime, fraud, ritual, selling of fake tins. it is better than begging & borrowing money to start a business

we are d most hardworking people in Nigeria & nobody understands how we succeed in business. we are scattered across every corner of d world. Go to Mozambique, we are d only spare parts sellers in that country. you will never know our secret. deal with it ok

You are the biggest fool I've come across. You are such a fool for bringing to disrepute the Igbo ethnic group. Just take a good look at your comment and tell me why other ethnic groups won't see us a bad light. It's also the reason why our brothers are languishing away in South Africa and other Asian countries.
Stupid fool. Do you think to be hard-working means you have to do a crime?? embarassed undecided angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by CanadaOrBust: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Reeses:
All they do is sniff and sell drugs,Marriage scams,steal credit cards,scam IRS,defraud innocent people or stinking up they whole place with there desperation for quick cash. Enough is enough monkeys,is either you criminals stay back in your filthy infested roaches country or I will keep writing to my house of reps until they ban your entire criminal country from Coming over here..The good thing is that my writing to them will work out no matter how long it will take .. damn Fools

They don’t use the drugs. That one is a lie. Also notice u didn’t write rob, steal, kill, beg. Because they don’t do those things either

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Onigbindemmd: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nwakanwa92:
I be Igbo but this one no follow abeg ,wetin be this. ? how daft are this people? I always tell my friends that you cannot escape from oyibo ,unless they never get your time ,these people invented WEB,they invented coding ,hacking,virus ,computer ,we can never outsmart them on it.chaiii! God have mercy, wetin carry me enter this shithole nation..eh?

The question should be "wetin carry u enter that fraud tribe"

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by olajide8(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Onigbindemmd:
This are names ,for those that did not see it clearly
Full list of Nigerians arrested by the FBI for cyber fraud

S/N SUSPECTS

1 Valentine Iro
2 Chukwudi Christogunus Igbokwe
3 Jerry Elo Ikogho
4 Izuchukwu Kingsley Umejesi
5 Adegoke Moses Ogungbe
6 Chukwudi Collins Ajaeze (better known as Thank You Jesus)
7 Ekene Augustine Ekechukwu
8 Chuks Eroha
9 Collins Nnaemeka Ojima
10 Uchenna Ochiagha
11 Nnamdi Theojoseph Duru
12 Ericson Uche Oforka
13 Mark Ifeanyi Chukwuocha
14 Augustine Nnamdi
15 Chiemezie Christopher Chilaka
16 Charles Ohajimkpo
17 Stanley Ugochukwu Uche
18 Chika Augustine Odionyenma
19 Paschal Chima Ogbonna
20 Samuel Nnamdi Onwuasoanya
21 Macwilliam Chinonso Chukwuocha
22 Emmanuel Onyeka Uzoka
23 Joshua Aniefiok Awak
24 George Ugochukwu Egwumba
25 Uchechukwu Solomon Ezirim
26 Augustine Ifeanyi Okafor
27 Okay Sam Mal
28 Leslie N. Mba
29 Ogohukwu Innocent Ikewesi
30 Emmanuel Uzoma Ogandu (better known as Son of God’
31 Amarachukwu Harley Anywanu
32 Bright Ifeanyi Azubuike
33 Emeka Moses Nwachukwu
34 Donatus Izunwanne
35 Chinwendu Kenneth Osuji
36 Eusebius Ugochukwu Onyeka
37 Chidi Anunobi
38 Anthony Nwabunwanne Okolo
39 Obinna Christian Onuwa
40 Chijioke Chukwuma Isamade
41 Linus Nnamdi Madufor
42 Chrysaugonus Nnebedum
43 Ugochukwu Okereke
44 Fidel Leon Odimara
45 Kingsley Chinedu Onudorogu
46 Dessi Nzenwah
47 Chimaroke Obasi
48 James Chigozie Agube
49 Chimaobi Uzozie Okorie
50 Ogochukwu Ohiri
51 Kennedy Chibueze Ugwu
52 Ifeanyichukwu Oluwadamilare Agwuegbo
53 Victor Ifeanyi Chukwu
54 Chidi Emmanuel Megwa
55 Princewill Arinze Duru
56 Desmond Iwu
57 Onyeka Vincent Chika
58 Ifeanyi Kingsley Mezienwa
59 Victor Uchenna Aguh
60 Kevin Amarachi Eshimnu
61 Vitalis Kelechi Anozie
62 Williams Obiora Agunwa
63 George Chimezie Dike
64 Munachiso Kyrian Ukachukwu
65 Nwannebuike Osmund
66 Chidiebere Franklin Nwangwu
67 Damian Uchechukwu Ajah
68 Emeka P. Ejiofor
69 Lawrence Chukwuma Ubasineke
70 Chinedu Bright Ibeto
71 Valentine Amarachi Nwanegwo
72 Emmanuel Chidiebere Dike
73 Jeremiah Utieyin Eki
74 Chinaka Davidson Iwuoha
75 Chima Darlington Duru
76 Ikenna Christian Ihejiureme
77 Obi Onyedika Madekwe

The reason sometimes we pray for disintegration so that each region can carry their cross alone............

This is what I call an MSME enterprise of fraudsters and they would open an office wake up in the morning and close at 5pm - invictus is a sole proprietorship and the list just gets longer -

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by SmallmebigGod: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
uchwar1:
your govt refused to create jobs for the youths rather they prefer looting the country dry. Your govt prefer to develop a particular region while other minority regions suffer and u expect them to die of hunger? Your govt is playing favouritism and u expect a particular region to fold their hands and die if hunger? There is no job opportunities for the growing Nigerian youths and u expect crime to be at zero? I don't blame the politicians who are playing with Nigerians, I blame the foolish youths whose ignorance have blocked their vision to see the deceit by these politicians using RELIGION, EHTNICITY, tribalism etc... When a particular region from Nigeria is caught in fraud abroad, it is not termed igbo, youruba, Hausa, ibibio etc but Nigerian. This disgrace will continue until govt start taking responsibilities. How can a country work without electricity? How do u expect industrialization to work? we are only good in fighting ourselves on Social media
If they don't know, we all know. There is no excuse for anyone to result to crime. If every poor and frustrated man decided to use crime we'll all be dead including the poor frustrated man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by dgee1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hmmm... Amen to that o, General.

I've responded to your last message, sir, please check your email when you are chanced.
Thank you.

rtdBrolosho:
Meanwhile, Aboki dey chill for gate with hin kettle... grin grin grin
On a more serious note:

May God help this country and all it's citizens, every single one of us.
Crime has no tribe or religion but a skewed orientation can make it widespread amongst a specific people group.
The truth is we all as a people are gradually slipping into money worship - every single tribe in Nigeria- where people become role models once they have acquired money.
The way and manner they go about doing that is now inconsequential. Little wonder a misfit like Bobrisky for example,can open his/her confused mouth- and brag about the money he has acquired from his/her weird lifestyles and youngmen and women come out and talk about how he/she has money and so nobody should see wrong in what she/he is doing to get "rich".
The case of our politicians is even worse. We elect only the rich to office thereby incentivising the 'get rich by all means' syndrome.
Money is merely a means to an end not an end in itself. The end is supposed to be happiness and fulfillment which most times can be achieved without stupendous wealth and with 'just enough'.
The happiest and most fulfilled people decided to embrace simplicity and a minimalist approach to life and living- Scandinavia readily comes to mind.
I pray for a change in orientation about money among the black race- especially young Nigerians- because we see money as an end while the inventors of the same money and most of the 'good things of life', view it simply as a means to an end.
I don't feel holier than those whose crimes have been exposed more because it affects me daily in my dealings with other races and we still carry the same green passport.
May God help us all as a people.
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by CanadaOrBust: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
sowilli:
to address the problem we need to start from tribe. This is where you guys get it wrong. Will you attack a Yoruba for a crime committed by majorly Fulani herdsman. The Igbos have a problem that needs to be addressed from home. This problem needs to be addressed from home!

No it is Nigerians as a whole. It is because u r only viewing this one instance. If u look at all the scams u will see it is every tribe. Which really baffles me because there is no such thing as Nigerian - it is man-made. Yet there is a distinct Nigerian personality and it is scammish
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Posh2018: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
GoldenSon007:

Guy you reason am well you be good Igbo man

Reason I will never condemn all Igbo men. I got a good no of them that are not illicit in business
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by EvangelistMFM(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Whatever we sow we reap...In this times,we need total submission and fear of God and we need 100% endurance...Situations in this country is making people run helter skelter doing all kind of dubious jobs..

God help us all...See the picture below,it is only an insane person that will condescend low and date a woman old enough to be his grandmother..Just cos of money see what this young man is doing

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by special4kenny(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
embarassed
And everyone of them is an Easterner.
I dont get it...

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by luluosas(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Tomorrow, their brothers and sisters will be celebrating them and their communities offering them chieftaincy titles, even though they are aware that these people are fraudsters. Ibori is a good example of how people celebrate criminality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Anyone caught, tried and convicted should pay for his crime! This is the main thing!

Trying to draw attention to their ethnicity is for what? If your country had provided them with opportunities to earn a decent living i doubt we would be here discussing this today! This issue of getting gov't to be accountable and work for the people is all what IPOB is about! If you have a problem with their modus-operandi then start your own movement to change things....just like Sowore tried to do before they silenced him!

If Nigeria didn't provide them with opportunities, what happened to them working for a decent living in America?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
uchwar1:
your govt refused to create jobs for the youths rather they prefer looting the country dry. Y[b]our govt prefer to develop a particular region while other minority regions suffer [/b]and u expect them to die of hunger? Your govt is playing favouritism and u expect a particular region to fold their hands and die if hunger? There is no job opportunities for the growing Nigerian youths and u expect crime to be at zero? I don't blame the politicians who are playing with Nigerians, I blame the foolish youths whose ignorance have blocked their vision to see the deceit by these politicians using RELIGION, EHTNICITY, tribalism etc... When a particular region from Nigeria is caught in fraud abroad, it is not termed igbo, youruba, Hausa, ibibio etc but Nigerian. This disgrace will continue until govt start taking responsibilities. How can a country work without electricity? How do u expect industrialization to work? we are only good in fighting ourselves on Social media

What region in Nigeria is developed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by siant: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
And these are the people from republic of biafuruad that are very smart to term Nigeria a zoo and 'shithole'. Between Nigeria and their Biafra, which one is a zoo and shithole?

Awon oloriburku masanfani

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by CanadaOrBust: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
special4kenny:
embarassed
And everyone of them is an Easterner.
I dont get it...

Not true. #5 is Yoruba. #73 riverine
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by CanadaOrBust: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
EvangelistMFM:
Whatever we sow we reap...In this times,we need total submission and fear of God and we need 100% endurance...Situations in this country is making people run helter skelter doing all kind of dubious jobs..

God help us all...See the picture below,it is only an insane person that will condescend low and date a woman old enough to be his grandmother..Just cos of money see what this young man is doing

Maybe they are in love. Who r u to judge
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by siant: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:

If you find yourself in the US without the requisite qualifications or skills to get and hold down a job, that American dream will soon turn into a nightmare!

Though there's the element of criminality no doubt, but if these guys (that's those of them in the US, b'cos i understand some of them were operating from Nigeria) were given a good educational foundation back home and did not grow up experiencing social dislocation as is presently the case in Nigeria, as well as having good job prospects after schooling......if the aforementioned had been the case, then i doubt we would be discussing this issue today!
Is it only in Nigeria that people experience social dislocation and lack of good education foundation?
What I know is that these group of people are too greedy, non contented, self centered and selfish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by smeag0l(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Must you guys bring in tribalism into everything you post here on nairaland just to get validations and likes?are everyone on that list igbo?Have you not heard about hushpuppy, investorbj, mompha etc?what is it that they do that's different from what these guys have done?Are they not being celebrated on social media by majority of the young in the country?Or is it because this guy had the guts to travel to the US?Have you not heard of Toyin Ibira, the famous drug queen who died recently?where is she from? The truth is this,majority of the young people in the entire country are either subtly or heavily involved in all manner of fraud, drug dealings and all and this is partly caused by the economy, the influence of social media and greed.I feel pained everytime I have to identify myself as a Nigerian to foreign friends even those from african countries and it is because of things like this which we need to collectively find a solution to and not trading ethnic blames.So stop attributing fraud to a particular region or state in the country when you don't have facts to support it. You're sowing a seed of divisiveness which is the only ingredient that the bad leaders we presently have need to recycle themselves and rule us perpetually.
sreamsense:
Unbelivable, close to 99% from one region! Was Abike Dabiri right or not when she said 20 out of 21 Nigerians awaiting execution in Indonesia are from Anambra? She was speaking from facts while many were countering her based on sentiment and tribalism. Here is another proof, this is one of the reasons PayPal and many other online businesses don't want to include Nigeria in any financial dealing which is affecting many legitimate users from Nigeria. EFCC should intensify more effort locally while other countries around the world should collaborate with EFCC to flush out fraudsters and drug dealers in their midst. Nigeria, will be great again! And believe me, there is something in the east aside poverty that we are yet to understand, but pushing youngs and adults into drug and fraud related cases than other regions in the country.
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Belmot(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

I've seen many of them with flat heads in downtown Jo'burg. Very easy to identify because us South Africans have egg shaped heads.

My friend, the image of Nigeria is so tarnished here that many of your countrymen now pretend to be from Ghana, Cameroon or DRC - they even lie about their names.
They have successfully destroyed the image of Nigeria all over the world. All in the name of getting rich by all means. They are even worse back home in Nigeria, other Nigerians just ignore them because we know how they operate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Omeizadean(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

My Muslim friend

It seems Boko is recruiting

My Jewish friend oh sorry Christian friend...are u a rabbi or rev choose and informed ur people they cannot claim jews while still maintaining they re Christian. Most confused lots. Ipob are hiring at paltry sum of 1m. Go and head hunt ur governors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by LotusFan: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Babacele:
hmmmm where do i start from? right before my eyes Nigerians were not like this - Nigeria was home to Ghana,SAs, indians , Arabs etc. Nigerians were not interested in' going abroad' ; Pentecostal churches were not deliberately mischievously calling ' mystical organizations ' secret cults- a deliberate poisoning of folks' minds to win them to untruths; no hate speeches even after the civil war , life was simple until ....it is a long complex story . A careful study of the elite's political approach to serious national issues, vis a vis the pre and post civil war realities; the effect of the military rule on democracy especially the IBB years where the seed of scam was watered and nurtured to a tree- the epitome of years of misrule culminating in the June 12 criminal annulment and the subsequent death of MKO under the nose of CIA of Clinton's administration; commercialisation of religious centres to the extent of stifling them of their esoteric essence, etc a dangerous socio-cultural and religious or rather spiritual disaster mix of poverty was born. And unless a mystic at heart leads Nigeria ,then the end to the journey may not be near. Ask me what country gets billions of dollars from oil proceeds but make sure her citizens go to bed hungry with no electricity nor any social amenities while keeping the oil proceeds in foreign economies and toilets? ehn!!!

1 Million likes bruv!!!

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by mindtricks: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
lexy2014:

Nobody said that our leaders don't steal. D issue is that d Nigerian environment isn't an excuse 4 our people to go abroad and start to steal. If these guys have d brain to steal more than $1b, they certainly have d brain to b legally productive irrespective of d environment they find themselves even in Nigeria. D root cause isn't d system. That's only an excuse.

Its quite unfortunate that most d cases of drugs& fraud related crimes being perpetrated by Nigerians abroad are being traced to nigerians of Igbo origin. because of that people will have no choice but to tag igbos. But it doesn't mean that there are no hardworking igbos in Nigeria & abroad. But when we start making excuses 4 these crimes instead of condemning them, then it becomes easy 4 non-igbos to make it an ethnic issue
If anything, our cruel leaders are happy to see us remain along those divisive lines of tribe and religion and never think of coming together to address our common problem which is they themselves. Such genuine coming together of the masses which in itself can bring to an end the suffering appears like something can never be with the sort of hate and division always being exhibited by folks even here. Still, I think I do get your perspective.
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Omeizadean:

My Jewish friend oh sorry Christian friend...are u a rabbi or rev choose and informed ur people they cannot claim jews while still maintaining they re Christian. Most confused lots. Ipob are hiring at paltry sum of 1m. Go and head hunt ur governors.

Allah AkbOmb grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) / Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.