Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (91063 Views)

Three Nigerians Indicted Over $6m Fraud In US / EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by IGBOSON1: 2:35am On Aug 23, 2019
kushme:

See the idiot here again trying to defend the dirt..
What fvckin' opportunities is your biased deeqhead saying.. So, after leaving Naija for the US and other Asian countries they still couldn't find opportunities and earn a decent living there, hmm? Like I said, most of them got sh**ts twisted in their heads... Unnecessary competition..
Shey na only una dey overseas...

Are you really this thick and daft or is this just an act? Seriously!

How you read my post and took it as justifying the actions of the accused is beyond me! Your comprehension skills are as appalling as your hypocrisy and lack of reasoning! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Hotfreeze: 2:39am On Aug 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Anyone caught, tried and convicted should pay for his crime! This is the main thing!

Trying to draw attention to their ethnicity is for what? [b]If your country had provided them with opportunities to earn a decent living i doubt we would be here discussing this today! [/b 36This issue of getting gov't to be accountable and work for the people is all what IPOB is about! If you have a problem with their modus-operandi then start your own movement to change things....just like Sowore tried to do before they silenced him!

They didn't provide then opportunities for decent living, they provided then opportunities for crime. Useless criminals.

I'm even surprised you didn't blame the FBI for being partial, witch-hunting Igbos, marginalisation and all other senseless things you guys say.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Nwakanwa92(m): 2:39am On Aug 23, 2019
I be Igbo but this one no follow abeg ,wetin be this. ? how daft are this people? I always tell my friends that you cannot escape from oyibo ,unless they never get your time ,these people invented WEB,they invented coding ,hacking,virus ,computer ,we can never outsmart them on it.chaiii! God have mercy, wetin carry me enter this shithole nation..eh?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by VisioDirect: 2:40am On Aug 23, 2019
I don't even know what to say, this is very very extreme and so sad. Can't we just live a decent life?

4 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by wellmax(m): 2:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Please let them have their Biafra. This stigma is too much. So much for developers.

9 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Hotfreeze: 2:41am On Aug 23, 2019
kushme:

See the idiot here again trying to defend the dirt..
What fvckin' opportunities is your biased deeqhead saying.. So, after leaving Naija for the US and other Asian countries they still couldn't find opportunities and earn a decent living there, hmm? Like I said, most of them got sh**ts twisted in their heads... Unnecessary competition..
Shey na only una dey overseas... smiley

Let me tell you, Amaka Anajemba who was convicted for partaking in the biggest fraud in the world is today a political appointee in Igboland.

The truth is that most of them don't see anything wrong in what those fraudsters did. This one is just dumb enough to defend them in public.

Go and find out, majority of these criminals have chieftaincy titles in Igboland.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Meliian(f): 2:41am On Aug 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Anyone caught, tried and convicted should pay for his crime! This is the main thing!

Trying to draw attention to their ethnicity is for what? If your country had provided them with opportunities to earn a decent living i doubt we would be here discussing this today! This issue of getting gov't to be accountable and work for the people is all what IPOB is about! If you have a problem with their modus-operandi then start your own movement to change things....just like Sowore tried to do before they silenced him!

Shut up and stop justifying crime. This is so disgusting. Ipob and thievery= 5&6. "Spade" must be called exactly that!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by IGBOSON1: 2:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Celepope:

Leave that guy. If you carry people like am go heaven they will complain about "if the Nigerian government have put things in place, these people ought not to even bother coming to heaven" I am not a fan of Buhari but his statement about Nigerian youth being lazy is one ironical fact that we fail to accept in Nigeria judging by the high rate of ritual killings and fraudulent activities of the country's youth.

Both you and Buhari are fools!

If an intelligent and driven people are not given legitimate avenues to express themselves and earn a decent living, then what you have now with Nigerian youth is the inevitable consequence! You can take that as justifying their actions like your dumb comrade in arms if you like....that's una business!

Imagine you agreeing with Buhari that Nigerian youth are lazy....just imagine!

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by IGBOSON1: 2:42am On Aug 23, 2019
Meliian:

Shut up and stop justifying crime. This is so disgusting. Ipob and thievery= 5&6. Spade must be called exactly that!

Go top yourself mate! The fees your parents paid for your education was wasted!

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Drsweetnex: 2:43am On Aug 23, 2019
Nigeria is totally corrupt. Our corrupt system has done so much harm to almost everyone in the country. We don’t even want to believe there is a legal opportunity anywhere. Even when we get one, the orientation is to make money that will be enough for your generation using the leaders as comparism. Our mind r corrupt towards everything because we have really suffered in the hands of our leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by wellmax(m): 2:44am On Aug 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Trying to draw attention to their ethnicity is for what? If your country had provided them with opportunities to earn a decent living i doubt we would be here discussing this today! This issue of getting gov't to be accountable and work for the people is all what IPOB is about! If you have a problem with their modus-operandi then start your own movement to change things....just like Sowore tried to do before they silenced him!

sharrap with that criminal mindset. Nigeria denied them good life. Did the US also deny them jobs and descent living. Are they the only migrants in the US?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Godsgracee: 2:46am On Aug 23, 2019
sreamsense:
Unbelivable, close to 99% from one region! Was Abike Dabiri right or not when she said 20 out of 21 Nigerians awaiting execution in Indonesia are from Anambra? She was speaking from facts while many were countering her based on sentiment and tribalism. Here is another proof, this is one of the reasons PayPal and many other online businesses don't want to include Nigeria in any financial dealing which is affecting many legitimate users from Nigeria. EFCC should intensify more effort locally while other countries around the world should collaborate with EFCC to flush out fraudsters and drug dealers in their midst. Nigeria, will be great again! And believe me, there is something in the east aside poverty that we are yet to understand, but pushing youngs and adults into drug and fraud related cases than other regions in the country.
In order to get likes you end up sounding foolish. I don’t know the country you’ve been to that’s making you paint every easterners as fraudulent person. In Europe where I am, people from the western part of Nigeria are more into cyber crime (not all westerners here). In Nigeria they’ve also dominate the cyber space but that doesn’t mean we don’t have good people from that region. Nigeria is in a mess today because of bad leadership, people from the northern and western part of Nigeria dominate leadership positions (from presidency to civil servant). Will it be correct for me to say everybody from those regions are responsible for state of the country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Hotfreeze: 2:46am On Aug 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Clever boys. eno easy to pull out foreign currency

These so called Americans are also big thieves reaping off Africa. Cant wait to chop Chinese yuan

You'll end up like the late Eze Ndigbo of China.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Hotfreeze: 2:48am On Aug 23, 2019
The list looks like Ohaneze attendance list.

Igboland has a big problem and a very very bleak future.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by IGBOSON1: 2:50am On Aug 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

They didn't provide then opportunities for decent living, they provided then opportunities for crime. Useless criminals.

I'm even surprised you didn't blame the FBI for being partial, witch-hunting Igbos, marginalisation and all other senseless things you guys say.

Dude, go and sleep! Your beginning to sound really stupid!

If they remove all Igbos from the USA will crime still exist? If your answer is yes, then it means there's more reasons for the existence of criminality than the mere provision or lack thereof of 'opportunities for decent living'!

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by ddeola: 2:50am On Aug 23, 2019
Na dem ! undecided undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by poshflames1(m): 2:51am On Aug 23, 2019
Abeg tell buhari say make he change the name of this country oo cos naija don cast the 5% region of Igbos don cast us ooo...na una Sabi drug traff , kidnapping ,human trafficking,sub standard product still add Yahoo join, awon jack of all crimes master of all!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by IGBOSON1: 2:52am On Aug 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Igboland has a big problem and a very very bleak future.

Igboland has a big problem you say? What's your own ethnicity? Maybe there's one or two things you lot can teach us in good moral conduct and saintliness! smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Missy89(f): 2:52am On Aug 23, 2019
Ipob yoots

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by IGBOSON1: 2:55am On Aug 23, 2019
wellmax:

sharrap with that criminal mindset. Nigeria denied them good life. Did the US also deny them jobs and descent living. Are they the only migrants in the US?

Quit yapping like a rabid dog and go read my previous posts on this thread! The answers to your rant are there waiting for you!

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Missy89(f): 2:56am On Aug 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:

They had the opportunity to earn a decent and honest living in the US.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Reeses: 2:57am On Aug 23, 2019
You see why I keep to myself no hanging out no highschool reunions... Nigerians are epitome to crimes too fucking desperate for stupid shit and I rather die than make friends with anyone of them. Bleep all yll

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by EddieAsuzu: 2:59am On Aug 23, 2019
Yoruba boys using Igbo boys names for impersonation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by kushme: 3:01am On Aug 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Let me tell you, Amaka Anajemba who was convicted for partaking in the biggest fraud in the world is today a political appointee in Igboland.

The truth is that most of them don't see anything wrong in what those fraudsters did. This one is just dumb enough to defend them in public.

Go and find out, majority of these criminals have chieftaincy titles in Igboland.

Just imagine.. Reason why I said many of them got sh**ts twisted in their heads..

9 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by notoriousbabe: 3:01am On Aug 23, 2019
Thank God no single Nigerian is in the list

13 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Reeses: 3:02am On Aug 23, 2019
Igbos are too desperate Gosh!!!.what is going on? There is no day that we don't get to read something shady about them on the news..What exactly is going??

16 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Reeses: 3:03am On Aug 23, 2019
EddieAsuzu:
You are pretty stupid fucking stupid.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by IGBOSON1: 3:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Meliian:

Shut up and stop justifying crime. This is so disgusting. Ipob and thievery= 5&6. Spade must be called exactly that!

Zip it and just support the Biafran bid for secession! That way you'd be rid of the 'criminal yeebos' for good! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by koolaid87: 3:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Driven by cupidity

Motivated by greed

Pls let them chop the beans in Nigeria
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Hotfreeze: 3:07am On Aug 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Dude, go and sleep! Your beginning to sound really stupid!

If they remove all Igbos from the USA will crime still exist? If your answer is yes, then it means there's more reasons for the existence of criminality than the mere provision or lack thereof of 'opportunities for decent living'!

Your parents who failed to give you lot home training are very daft. Imagine this Shukudi with half of his people in prison and the other half moving towards prison talking nonsense here.

You guys go abroad spoiling the name of this country and you're here talking nonsense. God is finally exposing you people and vindicating what we've been saying over the years.

Go trace the history of this country. There was very limited armed robbery in this country until you got beaten in your stupid war and you lot took to robbery.

You lot are vermin and a plague to anywhere you find yourselves. That's why the entire Asia is hunting you guys like animals.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Reeses: 3:07am On Aug 23, 2019
nextstep:
Please, I'm not condoning fraud, but I just want a more balanced reaction.

Man please. USA and its citizens are the overlords and originators of fraud of all kinds:

Insurance fraud: $80 billion a year across all lines of insurance.
https://www.insurancefraud.org/statistics.htm

Fraud as a result of data breaches - Equifax, Target, and a few others come to mind.

Medical Fraud: $1.24Billion
https://www.npr.org/2019/04/10/711688988/feds-charge-24-in-alleged-1-2-billion-medicare-fraud-scheme

Recent corporate frauds:
https://www.forbes.com/pictures/efik45ekdjl/our-take-on-the-10-biggest-frauds-in-recent-u-s-history-2/#69f48367775a

https://www.iii.org/fact-statistic/facts-statistics-identity-theft-and-cybercrime

USA and Europe are the source of much more fraud. However, the profits from those places far outweighs the fraud. Conversely, Nigeria is not that valuable a market for them so they can afford to lose our business.
The country belongs to American citizens born and raised not some stupid ugly monkeys coming over from your filthy infested country to mess around here..
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Hotfreeze: 3:08am On Aug 23, 2019
EddieAsuzu:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) / Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.