Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (91078 Views)

Three Nigerians Indicted Over $6m Fraud In US / EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by lexy2014: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Quorax:
You just had to rope tribalism into this. These particular guys here are a syndicate, which means they work together as team and it is not surprising to see they from one place.

What about the Yorubas that were caught at one time?

You fools will leave the cause of all these problems and focus on irrelevancies. I do not know what is wrong with you. Whether you like it or not, as long as the bastards we have as leaders will not do anything and citizens who find energy to blame IPOB for beating Ike Ekweremadu even when they did so for a good reason such as preventing what we are reading here but your people who like answering sir sir were mocking them for lack of "respect"

Yes, they are Nigerians and since you all will not do the right thing, you will continue to feel the consequences... AS A NIGERIAN.

What is d right thing that must b done?
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:58am On Aug 23, 2019
SmallmebigGod:
They will not come to this thread and talk now. They are hiding. mtchew

They have taught you tribalism
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Inflammatory: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Please give them their country before they finish the image of ours, Nigeria. Please, I take God beg you. From Drugs to Wire fraud to Match fixing to Political lynching to many others. And their good people are not even opening speaking against it.
I can remember the response of one of them then to Evans arrest, she said he Don try and enjoyed life even if he was killed.

Please, give them their country. Visa application to the US is now a scam because they won't give you and many other countries are planning that.

PayPal is not applicable in Nigeria and many other things.

7 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Commentor: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2019
Reeses:
You see why I keep to myself no hanging out no highschool reunions... Nigerians are epitome to crimes too fucking desperate for stupid shit and I rather die than make friends with anyone of them. Bleep all yll

Don't be like that.

I make my money honestly and I can vouch for some.
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by kboycrew: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2019
The time has come for other Nigerians Abroad to let the foreign countries know that it is not all Nigerians but the Igbos that commit most of this crimes. We all saw a viral video of a Malaysian interrogation where the police there clearly said it was the igbos bringing embarrassment to Nigeria and Africa. Let the people aboard know how to identify their names and let it be made mandatory that every Nigerian should carry an indigenous name in the country.
This embarrassment is getting too much.
Just last week this same tribe embarrassed us in Germany and made the German government write a stinker to our Fed. Govt. now this.
We could hear someone in the German video saying he was not a Nigerian but a Biafran,
Yet they are quick to insult other tribes as killers and skull miners
I tire for this people truly.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by drey076(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Please when is biafra referendum?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by TYglobal: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2019
If this people are this smart to carry out these acts why can't they channel that intellectual energy into something productive to better themselves and others? Igbos need to get their acts together and know that life is not a competition, you must not build a big house in the village at 30.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by lexy2014: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2019
ikpumbe:

trash

u shut down their businesses in their own country and u rant.

u conspired wit other region nd deny their children of presidency because of wat happened wen they were not born.

u even kill their children at any slightest opportunity. and u want them to pain u White abroad...

tori

Who has d US govt arrested?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Commentor: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2019
slickbak:
I am not a scammer. I think they need to help because our leaders don't care about engaging youth.

We need to also accept that in the mindset of many Nigerians is the illusion of success being the owner of a Porsche, mansions and spending money in the clubs.

Deep in the subconscious is an unrealistic yearning which throws all morality away pushing avarice to the forefront.

It starts from the home.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by vanchi(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
GOOD, PLEASE JUST KILL THEM ALL.

Same way you kill all the agberos and politicians?
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by ccollins(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2019
nextstep:
Please, I'm not condoning fraud, but I just want a more balanced reaction.

Man please. USA and its citizens are the overlords and originators of fraud of all kinds:

Insurance fraud: $80 billion a year across all lines of insurance.
https://www.insurancefraud.org/statistics.htm

Fraud as a result of data breaches - Equifax, Target, and a few others come to mind.

Medical Fraud: $1.24Billion
https://www.npr.org/2019/04/10/711688988/feds-charge-24-in-alleged-1-2-billion-medicare-fraud-scheme

Recent corporate frauds:
https://www.forbes.com/pictures/efik45ekdjl/our-take-on-the-10-biggest-frauds-in-recent-u-s-history-2/#69f48367775a

https://www.iii.org/fact-statistic/facts-statistics-identity-theft-and-cybercrime

USA and Europe are the source of much more fraud. However, the profits from those places far outweighs the fraud. Conversely, Nigeria is not that valuable a market for them so they can afford to lose our business.
you are looking for a balanced reaction. I hope you fall victim of this fraudsters. Can you get the specific headline and post. You are here talking off point like someone distracted

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by martineverest(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2019
say no to crime
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by vanchi(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2019
kboycrew:
The time has come for other Nigerians Abroad to let the foreign countries know that it is not all Nigerians but the Igbos that commit most of this crimes. We all saw a viral video of a Malaysian interrogation where the police there clearly said it was the igbos bringing embarrassment to Nigeria and Africa. Let the people aboard know how to identify their names and let it be made mandatory that every Nigerian should carry an indigenous name in the country.
This embarrassment is getting too much.
Just last week this same tribe embarrassed us in Germany and made the German government write a stinker to our Fed. Govt. now this.
We could hear someone in the German video saying he was not a Nigerian but a Biafran,
Yet they are quick to insult other tribes as killers and skull miners
I tire for this people truly.
Linus
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by AreaFada2: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2019
PureFace1:
This is not good for Naija image
Abeg Nigeria has no image again o. Very hard carrying the passport. As soon as some get another passport they never use it again.

If not that most Nigerians excel in various fields even in difficult circumstances anywhere, it would have been terrible.

Thing is increasingly many young people want easy money. Because even the elders ask no questions where the kids made their money from. They are praised to high heavens.
It's a sorry situation.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by vanchi(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2019
Reeses:
You see why I keep to myself no hanging out no highschool reunions... Nigerians are epitome to crimes too fucking desperate for stupid shit and I rather die than make friends with anyone of them. Bleep all yll

Rope or knife?

All cheap
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by SmallmebigGod: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

They have taught you tribalism
Not really smiley but I expect the people who has tribalized all political thread condemning Buhari, and calling other tribes unpleasant names to come here and condemn this. But it seems they are not going to do that. There are yahoo guys in almost all universities in Nigeria especially the south west universities, we all condemn them and I support the EFCC clamp down on them(though sometimes they disturb the wrong people) so keys also support this FBI clamp down and condemn the bad wagons not been unnecessarily defensive #mystand

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by daddytime(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2019
dfrost:
daddytime and sreamsense nice comments.

I was telling someone that Governor Makinde giving a portfolio to a youth is not enough.

Engage the youths, pull them off the streets.

We are in a deep mess and we are yet to realise.

Thanks bro.

Like for real, we are in a deep mess with the present and coming generation of Nigerian youths and its scary.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by abc115: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2019
There are not Nigerians, they are from Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Hotfreeze: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2019
DesChyko:

Good of you to use 'probably'. The illiteracy claim was in the fact that you used 'all' the first time. You're learning.

I like the fact that you've embraced your destiny to follow your family footsteps.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by bekpo(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2019
These Igbo boys r really giving this country bad name.

6 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Owaincouncil: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Most of them are nigerians Ok angry
Never. 90% of them are Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Meritocracy: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Shut Up there Mr tribalistic head

These people know the consequences of their actions and will pay for it themselves...

They never blew anybody away with bombs on the promise of an imaginary virgins in after life by Allah..

They didn't cut off the head of anyone for ritual purposes as directed by a babalawo from ogun state...

When you have nothing upstairs to say... Just shut Up

Bird of a feather.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Egbesu1(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2019
Igbo people stealing home and abroad. After they will come and start saying government is against them. If you give them Biafra , they won't even get visa to Ghana come to talk of Kenya. Just putting the name of Nigeria and Nigerians to shame

5 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Commentor: 7:17am On Aug 23, 2019
Lawmak:
Which way Nigeria
Good question.
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Pholadime(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2019
These aren't nigeriand, they're simply IPOB agents.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by DannyCool1: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2019
NkayStory please come ohh, you use.less human being..
You quoted me few weeks back, I ignored you because you claimed I’m ignorant. Please go to page one and calculate the ratio of ibos to Yourubas.
If your memory is too low to remember, see your quote below.
We will keep talking, when Abike Dabiri said it then, people termed it as being tribalistic. This is a living proof. Infact, we need to take it beyond Nairaland. Maybe on tweeter, so that the handles of these US officials can be included to please take note of the difference between Yorubas, Hausas and ibos.
Majority of one of the group are practically known for scams, drugs and nothing more all in the name of “Businessii”.
May God forbid everyone who are hell bent in tarnishing our image home and abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by izombie(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2019
Solution is simple. Biafra. Give us biafra so that we won't be giving nigeria bad name. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by davidadenrele: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=IGBOSON1 post=81516796]

Anyone caught, tried and convicted should pay for his crime! This is the main thing!

Trying to draw attention to their ethnicity is for what? If your country had provided them with opportunities to earn a decent living i doubt we would be here discussing this today! This issue of getting gov't to be accountable and work for the people is all what IPOB is about! If you have a problem with their modus-operandi then start your own movement to change things....just like Sowore tried to do before they silenced.

What rubbish is this one saying what concern IPOB, and Sowore in this matter so o gbadun saa!! Are you okay?? Don't you realize what this means if you don't understand let me educate you dump ass head it means you have likely blocked chances of almost 10 million chances of an average Nigeria youth involved in the opportunity to either study abraod or do business legitimately with a foreigner, imagine you have fasted for 7 days to get an American visa to travel abroad to hussel with effort of your old age parents and younger siblings only to be deported at the point of entry just because a Nigerian youth, or just imagine you are met a girl online who happens to be an American and she likes you and would want to know more about your family culture and heritage and after a long hours of sleepless midnight calls you have put up toasting charming her up she realizes you are a Nigerian and she goes offline without a goodbye ever since or worst case scenario you an entrepreneur you have a business idea that will run out things in a big way for you and suddenly some online from US called and said he likes you business idea and would want invest and later realizes you a Nigeria sent wetin you think say the person go do if you don't know what say grea out of here!!!

6 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Jungleluv5: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Most of them are nigerians Ok angry
noooo they are Biafran not Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Toofan007: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Anyone caught, tried and convicted should pay for his crime! This is the main thing!

Trying to draw attention to their ethnicity is for what? If your country had provided them with opportunities to earn a decent living i doubt we would be here discussing this today! This issue of getting gov't to be accountable and work for the people is all what IPOB is about! If you have a problem with their modus-operandi then start your own movement to change things....just like Sowore tried to do before they silenced him!
while I agree governments must be held responsible, the lack of opportunities to earn a decent living is, justifying and rationalizing of their actions. Developed countries, e.g the U.S, their government is held more responsible than here, opportunities to make decent living abound, how come some Americans are involved in crime? Elizabeth Holmes, Benard Maddox comes to mind. Greed. Greed. Greed.
Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by jibrilELsudan: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2019
For God's sakes, when will the world stop calling these people NIGERIANS?

THESE ARE NOT NIGERIANS. THEY ARE BIAFRANS.

THE SOONER THEY ACTUALIZE BIAFRA, A GREAT BLESSING AND TESTIMONY IT WILL BE FOR THE REST OF US NIGERIANS.

I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY WHEN THE BIAFRANS ARE GONE, NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US by Onoroyiza(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2019
These people are just busy tarnishing Nigeria's image. Maybe they thought that Nigeria is running out of cash and they had to look else where for more income.
The brain they use in scamming, why can't they use it to develop our country.
God please help Nigeria to be a much better place

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) / Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.