Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA (54996 Views)

How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) / Man & His Sister Denied Entry Into Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Over Dressing / PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2019
That's great news.
grin
This is just the beginning in Donald trump's voice.
Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by Ugosample(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

Things are changing, though gradually... I have said it here before, and I will continue to reiterate it... The world is getting fed up with our nonsense. Even our fellow Africans are turning hostile due to what they suffer abroad, no thanks to the criminal activities of our youths.

Late. Akunyili foresaw this, and tried to sensitize us on the pertinent need to rebrand the image of this nation during her stint as Information minister...

Eventually, there will be a last straw that will break the collective backs of Europe and America, and you will witness massive denial of travel visa to Nigerians in general.

Solution is simple... We must start talking to ourselves in this country... We must stop celebrating wealth and worshiping money... We have to ingrain and reward academic excellence and encourage dignity in labour... We must sanitize the political class, and allow only people of integrity lead.

your third and fourth paragraphs are the keypoints

if Nigerian folks continue on this wavelength
in 10 years time
we are getting the Sudan/Somalia treatment
no escape
Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by Reeses: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2019
Good!! We don't want more anchor births from bunch of drug dealers..Trump 2020
Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by agbajor27: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2019
Rosarie:
there's is a difference between coke and Pepsi
this ur analogy strong o. pls throw more light.
Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by VORTGATEENERGY: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2019
FUNNY.
Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by IYANGBALI: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Op na wetin be point of entry? Na so dem dey call am?
Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by Agugbadin: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ex convict
Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by mekuxiani(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
i know say you know me
Commentor:

Emeka, leave that talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by d33types: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
mekuxiani:
i know say you know me
Even from your moniker, I can guess you're Emeka.

1 Like

Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by armadeo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Acidosis:

Nice one. Go and deliver your baby in a primary health centre in Delta

Last last they have a teaching hospital why she no go there?

She sef wan form yankee. Best news of this year
Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by armadeo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
AreaFada2:
Thing is the child will still get UK citizenship. Ibori has British passport they wanted both for their child. Ojukokoro. shocked

I don't think uk gives automatic citizenship by birth again. Hence the weeping.

Meanwhile the name Ibori isnforever etched in the uk systems as an exconvict. Unless the pikjn go bear another name.
Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by AreaFada2: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
armadeo:

I don't think uk gives automatic citizenship by birth again. Hence the weeping.

Meanwhile the name Ibori isnforever etched in the uk systems as an exconvict. Unless the pikjn go bear another name.
If you read my post carefully the citizenship does not derive from birth in UK. But the fact that Ibori is a UK citizen.

FYI being convicted abroad is a right of passage for Nigerian politicians. Whether for narcotics, fraud, legal practice offence and others in Atlanta, Chicago, Toronto, London, New York, etc.

Ibori and his ex-wife Nkoyo were convicted for shoplifting in UK in early 1990s. Also convicted for building materials theft in ABUJA after that.

Neither local nor international conviction can stop Nigerian politicians in our corrupt system. At most 10 years from now IBORI will be at the heart of a ruling political party. His boys like Ayiri are already in the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by luluosas(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Good one.
Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by galala123(m): 4:03am On Sep 02, 2019
oldtruth:

That is Sahara for you. Clear dissing. Honestly wasn't move a bit when he was arrested. The guy is a crook. Buhari and Tinubu made him. They gave him money to lie against Jonathan with highest degree of malicious reportage.

He should rot in jail as far as I am concern. His boys have started again. Tell me, is that a news or just blabbing?

The news was quoted from secretReporters .... Not Sahara Reporters. You might be doing what you are accusing Sahara reporters of! I went as far as doing a Google search and couldn't find the story in Sahara Reporters. Please try to cross check as well and advise. Thanks.
Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by galala123(m): 4:11am On Sep 02, 2019
AreaFada2:

If you read my post carefully the citizenship does not derive from birth in UK. But the fact that Ibori is a UK citizen.

FYI being convicted abroad is a right of passage for Nigerian politicians. Whether for narcotics, fraud, legal practice offence and others in Atlanta, Chicago, Toronto, London, New York, etc.

Ibori and his ex-wife Nkoyo were convicted for shoplifting in UK in early 1990s. Also convicted for building materials theft in ABUJA after that.

Neither local nor international conviction can stop Nigerian politicians in our corrupt system. At most 10 years from now IBORI will be at the heart of a ruling political party. His boys like Ayiri are already in the ruling party.

I won't be surprised to see him in the Senate or even emerge as Senate President. There's something strange about Nigeria. When the time comes, history will be rewritten to make him a victim of persecution for daring to stand up for his people and the story will be so swallowed hook, line and sinker to the extent that the rest of us will begin to wonder if it is true. Is that what is referred to as Alternative facts ?. You lie so much about am issue until it becomes the truth of the matter.
Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by galala123(m): 4:13am On Sep 02, 2019
AreaFada2:

I wonder why it is so difficult to appreciate your straightforward point... You can see our problem right?
Re: Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA by AreaFada2: 5:36am On Sep 02, 2019
galala123:

I won't be surprised to see him in the Senate or even emerge as Senate President. There's something strange about Nigeria. When the time comes, history will be rewritten to make him a victim of persecution for daring to stand up for his people and the story will be so swallowed hook, line and sinker to the extent that the rest of us will begin to wonder if it is true. Is that what is referred to as Alternative facts ?. You lie so much about am issue until it becomes the truth of the matter.

Oh, that's already in full swing: resource control, standing up against OBJ's third term bid and supporting Atiku. While some of these may have been his position, it wasn't because he loved his people too much. It was for him to have much more money to steal & be Atiku's VP. Personal ambition & excessive greed.

What has made it difficult to launder his image is that the convictions happened in the transparent judicial system of UK. Where not only his wife but also other UK based accomplices were also jailed for aiding & abetting Ibori. But since Nigerians have the shortest memory known, it's just a matter of time. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.