Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car (12483 Views)

Service Your Vehicle With As Low As N10k (promo) / Why You Must Service Your Car Regularly / Nigerians Take The "Take Your Car On A Date" Trend To A Higher Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by Godspower35(m): 12:22am On Aug 23, 2019
Regular maintenance of your car is an important part of the owner of a car. We are very reliant on traveling from one place to another. When the unwanted things happen and the car breaks down, it often ruins that time. Regular car service is not a definite failure, but it certainly helps reduce the intensity of the losses.

These useful tips will help, read carefully:

Ensures safety

The main reason for maintaining your car on a regular basis is to protect you, your family, and other people on the road. Although there are so many reasons for car accidents, neglecting cars is a cause for concern. Faulty steering and braking systems, too little fluid, worn out windscreen wipers and other car related issues that can lead to serious travel accidents. If you use your car regularly, you can ensure that everything is working properly and avoid such problems before they occur.

Prevents malfunctions

With a car that is not being serviced in time, roadside emergencies can happen anytime, anywhere.
Factors that increase tension are related to the amount of unnecessary expenditure, such as: For example, the cost of towing, hiring a mechanic and finding a temporary car that will give you unwanted bills. You can avoid these unnecessary things. It's always on the better side to avoid such malfunctions by regularly servicing your car. Mechanics can find and fix problems before they get bigger and save you from roadside emergencies and accidents.

Increases the performance of your car

Regularly monitoring the fluids, oil and internal mechanics of your car reduces internal wear and increases the overall performance of the car. A well-maintained car always makes for a more responsive and quieter ride, so you can get the most out of your car.

Ensures fuel efficiency

For car owners, the mileage and the amount of fuel they use for their car is an important reason to think. Regular maintenance of your car and regular oil changes will save your car some money.

Extends the life of your car

Regular maintenance ensures that your car is in top condition. And when your car is in top condition, it lasts longer - and you can use it for years. In addition, you will have less stress while driving your car.

Reduces pollution

Your car has a huge impact on the environment. Every time you drive a car you add some CO2 and CO gases to the atmosphere. Improperly maintained cars cause toxic emissions that cause pollution, smog, water particles and acid rain, and damage the environment.

Lowers operating cost

You may consider periodic maintenance of your car to be unnecessary. But a well-maintained car actually lowers travel costs by avoiding big problems costing a nice penny. In addition, a broken car would ruin your plans for the day. And it will take your precious time to find a mechanic and something new for you.

POINTS TO NOTE

Naturally, cars survive when we periodically pay attention to them,for instance; Lubricating the right part, using good gasoline, and paying attention to other parts. If we strictly adhere to the instructions above it will definite help increase the life span of the vehicle.

Thanks for viewing
Please don't forget to Like, Share, Comment.........................
Have a lovely weekend Ahead.
Source: http://www.eliancars.com/2019/08/7-top-reasons-why-you-should-frequently.html
[img]https://1.bp..com/-X19mA43DUeI/XV8hh2k9VxI/AAAAAAAACsI/kdtFA67SqSUw19t8PyvpsbAYReuh1QDiwCLcBGAs/s320/car%2Bservicing%2B1.jpg[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by marshalldgreat(m): 2:15am On Aug 23, 2019
True... I service every month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by Wigetsolar: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Nigerians wey sabi abuse motor. undecided

So long as their cars are running, some people don't care about their cars.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by money121(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2019
Thanks for sharing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by erico2k2(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2019
marshalldgreat:
waste of money, there is no car that deserves service monthly, if your car gives you cause for concern each month then it is faulty!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by Barrywest(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Lol... Service my car, when I don't even have generator.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by Onyi90(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Very good post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by favezinne(f): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2019
nice one! we need more sensible posts like this, not rape and suicide!

Need a job, i'm a fashion desighner, specialized both on male and female wears, a concerned one should reach me @ faveuche856@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by ohosi4real(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2019
I never buy car so the topic is not for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by erico2k2(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Wigetsolar:
Nigerians wey sabi abuse motor. undecided

So long as their cars are running, some people don't care about their cars.
Yes by replacing with cheap and substandard parts, The Brak pads in my Mrs car was installed 3 years ago and still holding!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by taiwofawole: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2019
I would be teaching you how to start up your VTU business which will include *(Airtime , Data , Electric Bills , Money Transfer without charges , Cable TV Subscriptions , Also how to get s POS machine )*
https://www.nairaland.com/5294656/how-start-vtu-business-data#80159613

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by daniska3yaro(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2019
erico2k2:

waste of money, there is no car that deserves service monthly, if your car gives you cause for concern each month then it is faulty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by 3kay945(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2019
marshalldgreat:

Doing what exactly Just curious bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by Bizzyliss(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2019
marshalldgreat:
better start using original parts and good mobil 1 engine oil den u wil get ur car serviced at every 10k miles

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by majamajic(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2019
marshalldgreat:

u driving taxi ?

I service at 12km

I use Mobil 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by erico2k2(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2019
3kay945:

Doing what exactly Just curious bro
Bross the only thing that guy service is his Shoes!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by 3kay945(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Barrywest:
Lol... Service my car, when I don't even have generator.

You wil get there, stay hardworking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by Mycartoonpic(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by 3kay945(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2019
erico2k2:

Bross the only thing that guy service is his Shoes!

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2019
marshalldgreat:

You would be incurring a lot of cost doing it monthly. It is recommended to Service your car every 10,000km or every 6 months.

Ensure it is A comprehensive service you do...

Nothing has to be wrong with your car before you service it.

Comprehensive servicing includes but not limited to

Engine Oil change
Oil filter change
Air filter change
Checking and Topping up all the fluids in the car to appropriate level
Checking the brake pads and replacing them if worn-out beyond recommended percentage
All other sorts of mechanical, electrical or physical inspections carried out.

Do these every 10,000km or 6 months and you stand a chance of keeping your car in good shape.

This is the maintenance culture we lack in Naija.

This is what most of our American, Australian and European car owners do regularly hence we can buy their used cars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by hisgrace090: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Very encouraging!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by LEAFLET(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2019
marshalldgreat:
okay lalana injury prone bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by femi4: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2019
Bizzyliss:
better start using original parts and good mobil 1 engine oil den u wil get ur car serviced at every 10k miles
Is it about getting mobil 1 or using the oil grade specified for your car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by erico2k2(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2019
deleyi20:

You would be incurring a lot of cost doing it monthly. It is recommended to Service your car every 10,000km or every 6 months.

what are you servicing 6 months?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by loadedvibes: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2019
Bros you dey lie
marshalldgreat:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Top Reasons Why You Should Frequently Service Your Car by Mrford(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2019
deleyi20:

Disregard this advice

When you service your car depends on the type of oil you
use and the the mileage you have covered. If you are using
synthetic oil (the likes of mobile 1, duramax, hardex etc)
recommended by the manufacturer. You service your car
every 6000 to 7000km maximum or every six months which ever one
that comes first. If you use the normal non synthetic oil (the
likes of mobile, total, sinopec, etc) you service every
3000km or 3months which ever one that comes first. Most
Nigerians don't use the right oil for their car but it will be
less evil if you change more frequently. Always use
manufacturers recommended oil type. It might be more
expensive but it pays in a long run.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Care For Your Car Windscreen / The History And Evolution Of Ford Expedition / Jeep Falls Into Gutter At Ikeja. LASEMA Rescues Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.