Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

'80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) (48798 Views)

Edo Cult War :should Nigerians Trend #bringbacksars ? / 80 "Nigerians" Trend On Facebook (CNN) / Ladies Exchange Blows In Serious Public Fight, Trend On Twitter (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by StevenOba: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2019
Good morning, I am looking for a hiking group to join in Abuja. Anybody has any idea?
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Ayoolamax: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2019
Immorttal:
Chaii, our youths are all taken, see tribal wars. Keep on killing unaselfs while the politicians drink tea in peace and sharing una commonwealth, until nigerian youths come together as one, the leaders will continue to play draft with on their heads. Mumu people.
watin this one they talk, we are discussing on how ur yeeboo guy they spoil nigeria name all over, wating now bring government matter up here abeg pack well and call a spade a spade

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Cogs(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2019
When the Yoruba folks were stealing people's pant for ritual, no one said shit!
The problem has shifted from the Government to the youths now.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by lilytender: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2019
SirVintageCock:
From the tribal sentiments and uproars, the self professed pristine nations amongs us would've speedily grant Igbos their request for a separate nation. No way, they say. They prefer wallowing in the mud enjoying the proceeds. Can they have Biafra in peace then since all crimes are committed by them? No, they cannot, they say.

The crime is very condemnable and unacceptable, so also skull mining, ritual killings and small scale yahoo- and yahoo+.

We cannot give you Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crimes. You cannot be an independent nation and be beside Nigeria because you will cause damage the same way Mexican drug lords are causing damages in US

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by franchasng: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Akaujaa:
If Biafra eventually becomes an independent country, the level of fraud and crime that'll be perpetrated there, will be unprecedented. Not even Mexico and Colombia will match them. Crime though is universal but the level of embarrassment our Igbo brothers cause us home and abroad is indeed mind boggling.
Not true at all. If Biafra ever comes during this our time and era, believe me, the leadership hands we have on ground, no nonsense will be tolerated.

Crimes like this will be life sentence from 50yrs no bribing about it and any law enforcement or judge caught trying to cut corners for them will be executed and his family barred from holding any public office or working for any government outfit for life!!!

Kidnapping, armed robbery, ritual killing, etc will be firing squad, and family blacklisted and may possibly face some sentencing for not reporting their stupid son or daughter to the authority on time, no political correctness there!

Government fund looting will be firing squad!! Bribery of any form will be life sentence; 50yrs above.

Steal or rob and die!!!! no mercy!!

International fraud like this, Biafra government will work in hand with the foreign government involved to ensure the culprits get life sentence of 50yrs above in the country they committed the crime and their family back home black-listed for life!

Honestly, you need to see Biafra government policies and enforcement plans, its not going to be a childsplay.

There will be a lot of checks to monitor people excessive lifestyle in communities, especially during festive periods.....people will be monitored strictly based on their exorbitant lifestyle.

It is Nigerian government and its corrupt, tribalistic ways that's encouraging corruption, crime increase and societal vices among Nigerians. Nigeria needs to be divided asap before it turns to a full jungle nation where all manner of evil will be manufactured in trillions angry angry

...and mind you, Yorubas are one of the best in internet wire fraud in US and UK....and I am sure their own wire fraud syndicate or ring will be exposed soon, watch and see. You know how Nigerians operate....they operate in tribes when doing crimes for confidentiality and trust.....so this one is an Igbo internet fraud syndicate, wait for Yoruba own.....they launder their money through importing luxury cars, etc.....they will be bursted soon.

.....and Northerners specialize in providing them foreign trade accounts to withdraw the huge moneys in hard currencies....that's their own specialty in this internet wire crime....so it cuts across all Nigerian tribes

4 Likes

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:
This is the seed & result of the latest Lexuses, Range Rovers, Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Duplexes & Mansions you see all over Lekki & environs.

Children of Abomination with their lousy & despicable attitudes - always quick in tarnishing our image with their rogue behaviors - lacking in discretion, but only good at running their odoriferous buccal cavities.

We developed Lagos, we own all the properties in Abuja, we built Kano.

They're quick in referring to Nigeria as the "Islamic Sultanate of Nigeria caliphate jungle" and a "Zoo" but forget that their ancestors & kinds have always been at the forefront of tarnishing Nigeria's image home & abroad.

No doubt, Nigeria is a failed state and an evil dungeon - I agree. But should that be a justification for your people's greed & unruly behaviour everywhere they go?

They travel abroad with their primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image through your cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed-robbery business in your host Countries - thereby triggering Xenophobic attacks with their lousy & criminal lifestyles against other innocent blacks and then come back home to call Nigeria a Zoo.

This is the same way they leave their erosion-ravaged & landlocked territory, and board their Ekene-Dilichukwu & Gobison buses with their "Ghana-Must-Go" bags, knicker, fake nike singlet & a pair of slippers to come explore the "Land of Milk & Honey" in the South West.

They hawk gala & fan yoghurt in the traffic during the day and resort to car-jacking at night.

I remember asking my late military father (who fought on the side of the Nigerian Army) during the Biafran War - why the majority of their kiths lack home training & respect, and he told me it was because their fathers & grandfathers were killed & eviscerated by the Nigerian Army during the Biafran war, and as a result, their disconcerted mothers couldn't discipline & raise their children properly especially when most of them were turned into sex slaves by the victorious & gallant soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

Biafra Must Come! Biafra or Death!! Biafra Must Come!!!

Look, no one is holding your "BIAFLA" from coming ..... but unless you and your people go back to each and every Country where Nigeria's image & reputation have been soiled by your Cocaine-Trafficking Businesses, Kidnappings, Armed Robberies & Unruly Behaviors - and then mend it; I am afraid your "BIAFLA" will only come inside the anus of Lord Luggard. grin grin grin

Awon OMO Iran Kiran! grin

Can you just go back and read your hate infested rantings.. you are proud to say that your father and his army cronies committed war crimes by raping women in the war. This fraud palaver is an African thing. So the people being arrested by effcc in Nigeria in Ogun, Ibadan, Benin with Yoruba and edo names are all Igbos.

I agree that these criminals should be arrested and jailed for life if possible because of their greed and treasonous act. Yes I say treasonous because they are killing the image of Nigeria. This is not a tribal matter my guy this is a national security issue. There are yahoo boys of all heritage in and outside Nigeria now. We have to educate our people and dissuade them from comitting these abominable crimes that cause us more harm than good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2019
as i am hearing all these bad news and crime Nigerians commit abroad, me way want travel self fear don dae catch me, does this mean these people sold us a lie, the west is not really rosy as we all think? shocked

2 Likes

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Siberry: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Funny thing about them is they think they are the smartest. The westerners also fraud like mad but why don't they top the list? Answers anyone?

I'll tell you why. When they know they can be caught majority of them back out. Some even own up. But these ones... Lailai. They know it's dangerous they do still go there. Read somewhere that one knew he would be caught but still went ahead on a spending spree. Where is the life.

USA sorry o. You gave them a tool, they used it against you.

No the westerners don't have the upper cut to engage in the upper end of the fraud. Most of them are still collecting change in Lagos. They are the ones EFCC catch, they have little intelligence to pull off the big crimes worth chasing after by FBI.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by chijioke17(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2019
Have you seen what we have been reduced to as youths. We glory ourselves in having facts to tarnish another tribe at every given instance. No wonder Buhari referred to us as lazy youths. Almost every thread in this forum has tribal sentimentality written all over it. Even with our exposure are we that dumb. Those that trample upon our rights dont know tribe, all they know is political allies and foes. But we the youths, we are the king of bringing down people. Earlier today we saw a news of ibori's wife being denied cos of country policies. Do you think those people care about where they are from? They invite us at their own will and we stupidly dance to their music and dont think for ourselves. So because a particular person is born in a particular region, makes that person automatically a crime figure by birth abi. Crime is not tied to any tribe, whether easy, west, north or south. Crime is crime, let's not attribute it to tribe cos that shows what we have upstairs.
A wise man once said, if you are educated and are still tied to religious, political and tribal sentiments, then your education is a waste

Please before you quote me, make sure you have read and digested all I've said. I won't be dragged into an unproductive conversation based on your emotions and sentiments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2019
Hope they will still come and shout Igbo Amaka oooo

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by larryking540: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2019
DJInfluence:
Unlike Najia where the fraudsters get 6 months-1 year jail term, let´s wait and see how long their detention will last.

that's where the problem is, how will u give a fraudster 6 months jail term,some even give 2 months, and when they are out, they even become deadly,nigeria need to improve in a lot of things, the truth is in every 9ja houshold, there is a fraudster living there, so nigeria need to make a strick laws binding such, tighten the jail terms, who even picks a laptop to defraud should know he repercussions when he is caught, which means spending a long time in jail, and the funny thing is even some of the judge children are still into this same fraud so increasing the jail term is going to b difficult,

Nigeria govt makes laws that favours the politicians so when they fall victim of their own law,they can easily escape the laws too,
Nigeria government are not transparent in their dealing, people who are involved in legit online business are suffering heavily becus of this, any foreigners who hears I am a NIGERIA, na instant deleting, and it's painful,

check Saudi and China, if u are caught with drugs,it is instant death sentence, no pity, so u don't live to telll d story, or even go back to re-enforce again, and I think nigeria govt need to makes strick laws,

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2019
In cyber crime yorubas seems to know the in and out of it that is why they hardly get caught but mind you during the time of Liberty Reserve scam busrt in sandton,Pretoria and Jbourg inter pol caught 16 guys out of which ibos are just two, one South african and the rest yorubas.
The point is the ibos only see the cut they will get so they are quick to provide there legit account while the real criminal is somewhere with no identity attached to the crime.
Most of this ibo guys in question i mean the ones involved in most cyber crime cant even operate computer perfectly.
Its just greed of the percentage that drive them into it.... if you ever live in london you will see how eager a jamaican or even mexican are to help yoi open yoyo acct in his name and give you the debit card if only you can provide 500 pounds...what you do with it no concern am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin grin grin In Phillipines they dont call them Nigerians, their law enforcement already know how to identify developers...and they tell them to their face..."dont lie to me, I know you are from Nigeria but you are Igwo". grin grin grin Americans are about to know what the people of Phillipines, South Africa, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kenya, Ghana, Turkey, Indonesia, Cambodia, Malaysia, Senegal, Australia, UK and Dubai already know.

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!
Idiot grin grin
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2019
franchasng:
No true at all. If Biafra ever comes during this our time and era, believe me, the leadership hands we have on ground, no nonsense will be tolerated.

Crimes like this will be life sentence from 50yrs no bribing about it and any law enforcement or judge caught trying to cut corners for them will be executed and his family barred from holding any public office or working for any government outfit for life!!!

Kidnapping, armed robbery, ritual killing, etc will be firing squad, and family blacklisted and may possibly face some sentencing for not reporting their stupid son or daughter to the authority on time, no political correctness there!

Government fund looting will be firing squad!! Bribery of any form will be life sentence; 50yrs above.

Steal or rob and die!!!! no mercy!!

International fraud like this, Biafra government will work in hand with the foreign government involved to ensure the culprits get life sentence of 50yrs above in the country they committed the crime and their family back home black-listed for life!

Honestly, you need to see Biafra government policies and enforcement plans, its not going to be a childsplay.

There will be a lot of checks to monitor people excessive lifestyle in communities, especially during festive periods.....people will be monitored strictly based on their exorbitant lifestyle.

It is Nigerian government and its corrupt, tribalistic ways that's encouraging corruption, crime increase and societal vices among Nigerians. Nigeria needs to be divided asap before it turns to a full jungle nation where all manner of evil will be manufactured in trillions angry angry

...and mind you, Yorubas are one of the best in internet wire fraud in US and UK....and I am sure their own wire fraud syndicate or ring will be exposed soon, watch and see. You know how Nigerians operate....they operate in tribes when doing crimes for confidentiality and trust.....so this one is an Igbo internet fraud syndicate, wait for Yoruba own.....they launder their money through importing luxury cars, etc.....they will be bursted soon.

.....and Northerners specialize in providing them foreign trade accounts to withdraw the huge moneys in hard currencies....that's their own specialty in this internet wire crime....so it cuts across all Nigerian tribes
even if u put death penalty for the slightest crimes, as far as you leave the people with no option they wont stop, you would have to kill everybody and the a civil war would erupt.

My friend Biafra is not economically viable.

i Know what am saying
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Sirakj(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2019
We will continue to tarnish your image both home and abroad unless you give us our Biafra. You people have not seen anything yet. That is our best bet strategy.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by maidaddy: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:
This is the seed & result of the latest Lexuses, Range Rovers, Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Duplexes & Mansions you see all over Lekki & environs.

Children of Abomination with their lousy & despicable attitudes - always quick in tarnishing our image with their rogue behaviors - lacking in discretion, but only good at running their odoriferous buccal cavities.

They're quick in referring to Nigeria as the "Islamic Sultanate of Nigeria caliphate jungle" and a "Zoo" but forget that their ancestors & kinds have always been at the forefront of tarnishing Nigeria's image home & abroad.

No doubt, Nigeria is a failed state and an evil dungeon - I agree. But should that be a justification for your people's greed & unruly behaviour everywhere they go?

They travel abroad with their primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image through your cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed-robbery business in your host Countries - thereby triggering Xenophobic attacks with their lousy & criminal lifestyles against other innocent blacks and then come back home to call Nigeria a Zoo.

This is the same way they leave their erosion-ravaged & landlocked territory, and board their Ekene-Dilichukwu & Gobison buses with their "Ghana-Must-Go" bags, knicker, fake nike singlet & a pair of slippers to come explore the "Land of Milk & Honey" in the South West.

They hawk gala & fan yoghurt in the traffic during the day and resort to car-jacking at night.

I remember asking my late military father (who fought on the side of the Nigerian Army) during the Biafran War - why the majority of their kiths lack home training & respect, and he told me it was because their fathers & grandfathers were killed & eviscerated by the Nigerian Army during the Biafran war, and as a result, their disconcerted mothers couldn't discipline & raise their children properly especially when most of them were turned into sex slaves by the victorious & gallant soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

Look, no one is holding your "BIAFLA" from coming ..... but unless you and your people go back to each and every Country where Nigeria's image & reputation have been soiled by your Cocaine-Trafficking Businesses, Kidnappings, Armed Robberies & Unruly Behaviors - and then mend it; I am afraid your "BIAFLA" will only come inside the anus of Lord Luggard. grin grin grin

dear Lord, this is one long ass post. Like if you skipped the post after barely reading the first line.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by abysirius(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2019
ConqueredWest:

Now that you have identified us as a major destroyers of the image of your Nigeria, when will Buhari call for Biafran Referendum.?
Go to Aso Rock!
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by BoboKush(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Outta 100 igbo people 80 r fraudster this is a prove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by chijioke17(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:

I doubt you had this conversation with your father, in fact I put it to you that this is a figment of your own imagination to assuage your lack of credible thinking as a result of your perceived hate for another. Although I may be wrong, nonetheless, if this conversation really happened, I'm sorry to say but you come from a warped and myopic background. No father that has experienced war would be proud to verbally and knowingly pass down those sacrilegious memories to their offspring to continue in the line of their myopic thinking. All I see is an uninformed mind that suddenly gains so much power behind their screens to vomit vile and erroneous statements. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Chrisbeks: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingpee2:
On behalf of every Nigerian ,we need to give biafrans their Biafra,they cannot come and spoil our reputation ,if they want to spoil anything Abeg let it be their Biafra alone .
I wish you could do that fast enough, we also can't wait to be separated from you
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Commentor: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Salebo:

What stopped us from making GEJ call for Biaflan lefelendum

We were the pillar of his gofment.
grin
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2019
Minjim:

Oh pls, take a seat.

Most youths in Nigeria are involved in one fraud or the other but your brothers are in the heavyweight category. When was did we just finished reading the story of Obi , the Forbes celebrityity- now this?

So your grouse now is that Igbos excel more than Yorubas in the fraud game? Of course they excel more than you in EVERYTHING that requires ingenuity and acumen, legit or not. But in terms of sheer numbers, Yorubas have it on lock down in their mass numbers. And it didn't start today.

All their institutions across the South West are breeding grounds for fraudsters who are quick to use their girlfriends and others for 'ogume' rituals in the desperate bid to make it. Even the uneducated urchins in Yoruba Street corners are not left out... the lousy ones who also mix their own yahoo yahoo with rituals, with their dirty dreadlocks and sagging jeans all over the place constituting nuisance. If you are pained that Igbos play the game at a higher level, confess your real grouse and stop being mischievous.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Commentor: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2019
krattoss:
Fvck yall hypocrites claiming saints.

No saints in this game..

Fvck u too tryna quot me angry

Shatap.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by LLobiorah: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2019
If una like tag them igbos, in the eyes of USA em be Nigerians, not Biafrans/Igbos. All of us carry the shame, since government no one get sense.

But my igbo brothers, Nawa o!
This quest for illegal money, wey una dy use intimidate legal guys, the hands of the law would never get tired. Very shameful.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Commentor: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2019
BoboKush:
Outta 100 igbo people 80 r fraudster this is a prove

Quot Erat Demonstradum.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by charlesobike(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingpee2:
On behalf of every Nigerian ,we need to give biafrans their Biafra,they cannot come and spoil our reputation ,if they want to spoil anything Abeg let it be their Biafra alone .

Like you didn't see names of the Yorubas in the list abi?
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by poweredcom(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Naija I hail

Make una de collect Dem kk
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by larryking540: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Hedonini:

So only those who have "office" are allowed to bring home millions? Even when they legitimately earn peanuts in such offices? This is a primitive and ridiculous assertion that exposes your ignorance and hypocrisy.

That's why thieves who have an "office" open their dirty mouths to criticise others and form holy, even when their lifestyle is not justified by their legitimate paychecks. Civil servants, politicians, private sector employees, etc. All are worse than yahoo boys, so really, this is a Nigerian Cancer that should be seen in this holistic sense, rather than foolishly narrowing it down to people without 'office'.

bro, I really appreciate when we discuss like adult without adding insult to our conversation,
now back to d chat, ,,for every professional or expert job or amateur jobs,there are certain amount of money u are expected to have yearly it has a range, even doctors are expected to have a certain amount anything that goes beyond dat range, be expecting some feds at ur door step, people dat get jobs in foreign country who apply u think day don't know how much day will earn,,

it's a pity becus we are not been taxed for what u do to earn a living, how is it possible u claim u work in a bank and u are hitting home what is above u salary,even more than the manager,

government security agency are not doing their jobs just accept it instead of claiming it was gods blessing that favored me ,

a China man wil tell u he is into technology dats why he is rich

An American will tell u he invested into estate project and gold resell, dats why he is rich

a nigeria man will tell u it's God blessing dat favored him, it was gods doing, becus we are not transparent ,what made u a millionaire he can't tell u, becus we are not open, 7o% of 9ja youth are into fraud,beleive it or not,Na u kw
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Ayoolamax: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2019
This are the name the name of those suspected fraudster.1 Valentine Iro 2 Chukwudi Christogunus Igbokwe 3 Jerry Elo Ikogho 4 Izuchukwu Kingsley Umejesi 5 Adegoke Moses Ogungbe 6 Chukwudi Collins Ajaeze (better known as Thank You Jesus) 7 Ekene Augustine Ekechukwu 8 Chuks Eroha 9 Collins Nnaemeka Ojima 10 Uchenna Ochiagha 11 Nnamdi Theojoseph Duru 12 Ericson Uche Oforka 13 Mark Ifeanyi Chukwuocha 14 Augustine Nnamdi 15 Chiemezie Christopher Chilaka 16 Charles Ohajimkpo 17 Stanley Ugochukwu Uche 18 Chika Augustine Odionyenma 19 Paschal Chima Ogbonna 20 Samuel Nnamdi Onwuasoanya 21 Macwilliam Chinonso Chukwuocha 22 Emmanuel Onyeka Uzoka 23 Joshua Aniefiok Awak 24 George Ugochukwu Egwumba 25 Uchechukwu Solomon Ezirim 26 Augustine Ifeanyi Okafor 27 Okay Sam Mal 28 Leslie N. Mba 29 Ogohukwu Innocent Ikewesi 30 Emmanuel Uzoma Ogandu (better known as Son of God’ 31 Amarachukwu Harley Anywanu 32 Bright Ifeanyi Azubuike 33 Emeka Moses Nwachukwu 34 Donatus Izunwanne 35 Chinwendu Kenneth Osuji 36 Eusebius Ugochukwu Onyeka 37 Chidi Anunobi 38 Anthony Nwabunwanne Okolo 39 Obinna Christian Onuwa 40 Chijioke Chukwuma Isamade 41 Linus Nnamdi Madufor 42 Chrysaugonus Nnebedum 43 Ugochukwu Okereke 44 Fidel Leon Odimara 45 Kingsley Chinedu Onudorogu 46 Dessi Nzenwah 47 Chimaroke Obasi 48 James Chigozie Agube 49 Chimaobi Uzozie Okorie 50 Ogochukwu Ohiri 51 Kennedy Chibueze Ugwu 52 Ifeanyichukwu Oluwadamilare Agwuegbo 53 Victor Ifeanyi Chukwu 54 Chidi Emmanuel Megwa 55 Princewill Arinze Duru 56 Desmond Iwu 57 Onyeka Vincent Chika 58 Ifeanyi Kingsley Mezienwa 59 Victor Uchenna Aguh 60 Kevin Amarachi Eshimnu 61 Vitalis Kelechi Anozie 62 Williams Obiora Agunwa 63 George Chimezie Dike 64 Munachiso Kyrian Ukachukwu 65 Nwannebuike Osmund 66 Chidiebere Franklin Nwangwu 67 Damian Uchechukwu Ajah 68 Emeka P. Ejiofor 69 Lawrence Chukwuma Ubasineke 70 Chinedu Bright Ibeto 71 Valentine Amarachi Nwanegwo 72 Emmanuel Chidiebere Dike 73 Jeremiah Utieyin Eki 74 Chinaka Davidson Iwuoha 75 Chima Darlington Duru 76 Ikenna Christian Ihejiureme 77 Obi Onyedika Madekwe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by sylve11: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2019
this is so embarrassing! shocked embarassed cool
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Ziel20: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2019
What I think is... This is a big dent to Nigeria's image and the perpetrators should be ashamed of themselves, but no. They won't.

Now the innocent Igbos are receiving serious bashing and hate posts from every other Nigerian. This need to stop.

I blame this on greed. $40,000,000 haba. Na wetin?

The term money is the root of all evil is being justified here once again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) / 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.