Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

'80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) (48789 Views)

Edo Cult War :should Nigerians Trend #bringbacksars ? / 80 "Nigerians" Trend On Facebook (CNN) / Ladies Exchange Blows In Serious Public Fight, Trend On Twitter (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by franchasng: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2019
MyGeneration:

even if u put death penalty for the slightest crimes, as far as you leave the people with no option they wont stop, you would have to kill everybody and the a civil war would erupt.

My friend Biafra is not economically viable.

i Know what am saying
This is the mindset Nigerian leaders have that has destroyed Nigeria. So you mean no solution; are you listening to yourself

Crime is increasing daily in Nigeria because people are getting away with their crime offenses. Nigerian politicians are looting money anyhow because at the end, they buy their way out either through joining the incumbent government party or by bribing the law enforcers and the powers that be.

Crime is increasing among ordinary Nigerians because they don't get heavy punishment when caught. How many Fulani herdsmen terrorist have been caught and publicly executed for all to see and hear That's why they go about killing more people.

How many armed robbers get executed if not the ones killed during Police shoot out

How many kidnappers get executed after they are caught alive Evans ought to have been executed since and his family blacklisted for life!!!

Wadume should have been heading to the guillotine by now but no, he is walking free and everybody is aware, so why won't more people commit more heinous crimes since they know they can walk away free

Internet wire fraud is high in US and Europe because the penalty is mild....the highest sentence they give them is 15yrs.

Jail them for like 60yrs in a maximum security prison no matter how much the money involved and watch the crime rate reduce.

Capital punishment by execution for drug trafficking in Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, etc has helped to reduce drug trafficking in those countries....all the Nigerians you hear that are being executed in those countries committed those crimes many years ago....some 10yrs ago and have been appealing in court....it is reducing among Nigerians.....they are scared to traffic drugs to Asian countries now cos they know the consequences especially now that internet is spreading the news of the execution of offenders.

So punishment without bias or tribalism or favoritism is the only way to curb crime in Nigeria and that can never happen because tribalism must take its place in everything Nigerian government and people do.

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by tellwisdom: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2019
But why can't the Feds crack down these bankers opening these accounts accommodating illegal funds?

It will be easier to curb their activities to a minimal level if stern warning is dished out.

Chai, all these bankers are the greatest thieves ever. I will help recover $250 Billion dollars in 2years if I'm employed by the Feds.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin grin grin In Phillipines they dont call them Nigerians, their law enforcement already know how to identify developers...and they tell them to their face..."dont lie to me, I know you are from Nigeria but you are Igwo". grin grin grin Americans are about to know what the people of Phillipines, South Africa, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kenya, Ghana, Turkey, Indonesia, Cambodia, Malaysia, Senegal, Australia, UK and Dubai already know.

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!
are you so much in love with Cambodia that you have to mention it twice
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Mansongx(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2019
There is a correlation between size of a head and crime. Established scientific fact.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2019
It started with invictus. Now we have these 80. How far down the rabbit hole is this investigation going?

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2019
BoboKush:
Outta 100 igbo people 80 r fraudster this is a prove
out of 100 yorubas 100 are fraudsters is a fact we know since time immemorial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Olatara(f): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:
This is the seed & result of the latest Lexuses, Range Rovers, Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Duplexes & Mansions you see all over Lekki & environs.

Children of Abomination with their lousy & despicable attitudes - always quick in tarnishing our image with their rogue behaviors - lacking in discretion, but only good at running their odoriferous buccal cavities.

We developed Lagos, we own all the properties in Abuja, we built Kano.

They're quick in referring to Nigeria as the "Islamic Sultanate of Nigeria caliphate jungle" and a "Zoo" but forget that their ancestors & kinds have always been at the forefront of tarnishing Nigeria's image home & abroad.

No doubt, Nigeria is a failed state and an evil dungeon - I agree. But should that be a justification for your people's greed & unruly behaviour everywhere they go?

They travel abroad with their primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image through your cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed-robbery business in your host Countries - thereby triggering Xenophobic attacks with their lousy & criminal lifestyles against other innocent blacks and then come back home to call Nigeria a Zoo.

This is the same way they leave their erosion-ravaged & landlocked territory, and board their Ekene-Dilichukwu & Gobison buses with their "Ghana-Must-Go" bags, knicker, fake nike singlet & a pair of slippers to come explore the "Land of Milk & Honey" in the South West.

They hawk gala & fan yoghurt in the traffic during the day and resort to car-jacking at night.

I remember asking my late military father (who fought on the side of the Nigerian Army) during the Biafran War - why the majority of their kiths lack home training & respect, and he told me it was because their fathers & grandfathers were killed & eviscerated by the Nigerian Army during the Biafran war, and as a result, their disconcerted mothers couldn't discipline & raise their children properly especially when most of them were turned into sex slaves by the victorious & gallant soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

Biafra Must Come! Biafra or Death!! Biafra Must Come!!!

Look, no one is holding your "BIAFLA" from coming ..
... but unless you and your people go back to each and every Country where Nigeria's image & reputation have been soiled by your Cocaine-Trafficking Businesses, Kidnappings, Armed Robberies & Unruly Behaviors - and then mend it; I am afraid your "BIAFLA" will only come inside the anus of Lord Luggard. grin grin grin

Awon OMO Iran Kiran! grin
I wish they can have their own country, gosh! for the very first time, I am so mad at them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by favinvest: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Note: I dont support 419, crime, or tribalism...

I just dont want geniue Nigerians believing what the international media makes to see., as if Nigeria is a worthless nation full of fraudsters.. it's a lie.. USA, China, Russia, India, Europe etc are among the world's biggest financial fraudsters nation.

From my research I found that Nigeria is not the world's largest cyber crime fraudster nation on planet earth not even the first 5, but they are the dumbest of all the cyber fraudsters countries..

It's very easy for police and even u to track them down..

Just ask some questions, do some due diligence kpam and you have decoded the so called Nigeria scam...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_scam
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin grin grin In Phillipines they dont call them Nigerians, their law enforcement already know how to identify developers...and they tell them to their face..."dont lie to me, I know you are from Nigeria but you are Igwo". grin grin grin Americans are about to know what the people of Phillipines, South Africa, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kenya, Ghana, Turkey, Indonesia, Cambodia, Malaysia, Senegal, Australia, UK and Dubai already know.

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!

Check the list released by US authority early this month all Yorubas
Yoruba actually top in fraud cases in UK

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by LLobiorah: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2019
Olatara:
I wish they can have their own country, gosh! for the very first time, I am so mad at them.

Your madness never start!
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!

Kwenu!!!

Check the list released by US authority early this month all Yorubas
Yorubas actually top in fraud cases in UK

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by LLobiorah: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Olatara:

Your madness never start! E still dy do microphone testing.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by MicroBox: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2019
International committee should dismiss Biafra agenda and a chance for Nigerian government to take this to their advantage and name IPOB as terrorist at slightest provocation.
If they should have their own Biafra, is going to be worst because even their president would be a ring leader of wire boys or a high ranking cultist which would be very difficult for international investigators to investigate any fraud.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by scatcash(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Very good question..
ConqueredWest:

Now that you have identified us as a major destroyers of the image of your Nigeria, when will Buhari call for Biafran Referendum.?
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by ogene007: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:
This is the seed & result of the latest Lexuses, Range Rovers, Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Duplexes & Mansions you see all over Lekki & environs.

Children of Abomination with their lousy & despicable attitudes - always quick in tarnishing our image with their rogue behaviors - lacking in discretion, but only good at running their odoriferous buccal cavities.

They're quick in referring to Nigeria as the "Islamic Sultanate of Nigeria caliphate jungle" and a "Zoo" but forget that their ancestors & kinds have always been at the forefront of tarnishing Nigeria's image home & abroad.

No doubt, Nigeria is a failed state and an evil dungeon - I agree. But should that be a justification for your people's greed & unruly behaviour everywhere they go?

They travel abroad with their primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image through your cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed-robbery business in your host Countries - thereby triggering Xenophobic attacks with their lousy & criminal lifestyles against other innocent blacks and then come back home to call Nigeria a Zoo.

This is the same way they leave their erosion-ravaged & landlocked territory, and board their Ekene-Dilichukwu & Gobison buses with their "Ghana-Must-Go" bags, knicker, fake nike singlet & a pair of slippers to come explore the "Land of Milk & Honey" in the South West.

They hawk gala & fan yoghurt in the traffic during the day and resort to car-jacking at night.

I remember asking my late military father (who fought on the side of the Nigerian Army) during the Biafran War - why the majority of their kiths lack home training & respect, and he told me it was because their fathers & grandfathers were killed & eviscerated by the Nigerian Army during the Biafran war, and as a result, their disconcerted mothers couldn't discipline & raise their children properly especially when most of them were turned into sex slaves by the victorious & gallant soldiers of the Nigerian Army.

Look, no one is holding your "BIAFLA" from coming ..... but unless you and your people go back to each and every Country where Nigeria's image & reputation have been soiled by your Cocaine-Trafficking Businesses, Kidnappings, Armed Robberies & Unruly Behaviors - and then mend it; I am afraid your "BIAFLA" will only come inside the anus of Lord Luggard. grin grin grin

Syndicates are formed along ethnic lines. This one is Igbo syndicate. Are you saying there are no Yoruba syndicate? Where is Buruji Kashamu from? I can provide you an endless list. Don't choke yourself to death over hate. Crime has no ethnic or religious colouration.

2 Likes

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Meliian(f): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2019
Hahahaha. Na wa. Our wonderful igbo brothers are at it again. But come to think of it, these set of people are peaceful and easy to live with, as long as you let them steal from you or look the other way when they scam you, they're not troublemakers. Forget the bragging and chest-beating, I can't point to a time when yorubas and igbos manhandled themselves on the streets. When stealing /scamming is in your DNA, there's really nothing anyone can do about it. Pls show me one igbo person that hasn't in one way or the other justified these crimes. It's either because unemployment rate is high or that Nigeria is a "shit hole". Just let them scam you, nne, everything go dey alright.

2 Likes

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by scatcash(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2019
what is the meaning of your last two lines[img][/img] sad
MicroBox:
International committee should dismiss Biafra agenda and a chance for Nigerian government should take this advantage as terrorist at slightest provocation.
If the should have their own Biafra, is going to be worst because even their president would be a ring leader of a high ranking cultist which would be very difficult for international investigators.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2019
MyGeneration:
i just like what has been happening in Nigeria since Buhari became president, its like Buharis spirit carries one energy which unlocked the karma that has been waiting for every Nigerian that spoilt this countries name, from Police men that are now chilling off in jail, to politicians, to fraudsters, to illegal drug importers to arms dealers to high profile kidnappers to militants who we used to consider untouchable in the past...

the amount of arrest in Nigeria in the past 4 years alone we have not had that record in ages
Name 5 arrest of politicians or police?

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by scatcash(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2019
perfecto don't choke yourself with sentiments be coherent in reasoning..
Meliian:
Hahahaha. Na wa. Our wonderful igbo brothers are at it again. But come to think of it, these set of people are peaceful and easy to live with, as long as you let them steal from you or look the other way when they scam you, they're not troublemakers. Forget the bragging and chest-beating, I can't point to a time when yorubas and igbos manhandled themselves on the streets. When stealing /scamming is in your DNA, there's really nothing anyone can do about it. Pls show me one igbo person that hasn't in one way or the other justified these crimes. It's either because unemployment rate is high or that Nigeria is a "shit hole". Just let them scam you, nne, everything go dey alright.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2019
larryking540:

bro, I really appreciate when we discuss like adult without adding insult to our conversation,
now back to d chat, ,,for every professional or expert job or amateur jobs,there are certain amount of money u are expected to have yearly it has a range, even doctors are expected to have a certain amount anything that goes beyond dat range, be expecting some feds at ur door step, people dat get jobs in foreign country who apply u think day don't know how much day will earn,,

it's a pity becus we are not been taxed for what u do to earn a living, how is it possible u claim u work in a bank and u are hitting home what is above u salary,even more than the manager,

government security agency are not doing their jobs just accept it instead of claiming it was gods blessing that favored me ,

a China man wil tell u he is into technology dats why he is rich

An American will tell u he invested into estate project and gold resell, dats why he is rich

a nigeria man will tell u it's God blessing dat favored him, it was gods doing, becus we are not transparent ,what made u a millionaire he can't tell u, becus we are not open, 7o% of 9ja youth are into fraud,beleive it or not,Na u kw

Better. But we're talking about Nigeria, and if you live in Nigeria and have good social exposure, you would know that people with 'office' are far worse than those without, in terms of thievery.

For example, have you seen how EFCC officials live? Like Arab sheikhs. Most have numerous luxury cars hidden away in various houses owned by them! How much is their average salaries? Let me not go there.

90% of people working in one establishment or the other (government or private sector) and even so-called professionals, are bloody thieves who thrive on doing one dirty deal or illegality or the other in the line of duty, to live FAR beyond their legitimate earnings. Let's not even start with how they got the jobs in the first place.

So really, corruption and materialism is deeply rooted in the Nigerian body polity. Corruption is Nigeria's lifeblood. Corruption is what unites us and holds the country together. It is the very air we breathe, from head to toe.

That's why it irks me when the discourse is narrowed down to yahoo boys or similar street hustlers 'without office' who embrace alternative ways to make a way for themselves (legally or illegally) after being shut out by the system.

We have to examine these things holistically, so that we will know where the rain started to beat us from (according to the African proverb). That's the only way it can make comprehensive sense.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by 1mansquard: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2019
All the Nigerians caught are from the east. It shows they are not smart. You have more southerners and westerners involved in cyber frauds. FBI never seen anything yet.
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by scatcash(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2019
So biafrans shouldn't be allowed to have there own country or they should rather become slave to Nigeria.
scatcash:
what is the meaning of your last two lines[img][/img] sad
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Meliian(f): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Pls it's time we stopped referring to these people as Igbo. Calling them Igbo means acknowledging them as Nigerians. Calling them Igbo is an insult to this nation. They're NOT. They gave up the privilege to that name long ago! They're BIAFRANS not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by nasoeb: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Please kil all of them, these idiotic elements don't deserve life after spoiling the Good name of igbo people, I am certified Igbo guy, but I wouldn't hesitate to blow their brains out if I am one of those FBI agents, what nonsense
Well spoken bro. I respect you for this, calling a spade a spade.
Abeg 1 Martini Asti for you jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by drey076(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2019
Kenturkey048:
help me tell them..av never seen youths as stupid amd foolish as the ones we got in Nigeria..I don't know when we got to all these.

you pple should call yourselves to order, this is getting to much let us tell ourselves the truth.

The crimes and atrocities committed by ur pple affects other Nigerians doing legitimate business in US, europe and other countries.

2 Likes

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Soul47(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2019
MyGeneration:
as i am hearing all these bad news and crime Nigerians commit abroad, me way want travel self fear don dae catch me, does this mean these people sold us a lie, the west is not really rosy as we all think? shocked

They did not sell us a lie, abroad provides you with a leveled playing field, lots of legit opportunities and adequate compensation for your hard work (academic, technical, otherwise)

I think those fraudsters either wanted quick money, too proud to take on jobs or are just lazy.

1 Like

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by sircrabo: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2019
People shouting Ibo are having a good day today. they have seen something to talk about. Don't forget that Crime is Crime and it has no tribe. The country the fraudsters are caught will tell you the people that will most likely be involved.
Let's not forget the List of those caught with drugs in Saudi Arabia earlier. Ibos weren't among cause it wasn't their route and Abike kept Numb.
A list of fraudsters in UK should also be put up and let's see the tribe(s) that will populate the list.

Crime has no name, tribe, ethnicity. The earlier we Shame this criminals denting our image the better for us. Getting visas to western world is getting tougher by the day as a result of the bad image we already have. PLS Youths, shun every form of internet Fraud.
Shout out to all Legit Internet hustler; my guys on fiverr, Forex, Affiliate marketing...
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Onyi90(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingpee2:
On behalf of every Nigerian ,we need to give biafrans their Biafra,they cannot come and spoil our reputation ,if they want to spoil anything Abeg let it be their Biafra alone .
Wat Reputation do u have before or noe

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Soul47(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2019
tellwisdom:
But why can't the Feds crack down these bankers opening these accounts accommodating illegal funds?

It will be easier to curb their activities to a minimal level if stern warning is dished out.

Chai, all these bankers are the greatest thieves ever. I will help recover $250 Billion dollars in 2years if I'm employed by the Feds.

It's a question of intent.

They can't be held liable for opening accounts cause they can claim ignorance of the intent of the account holder.
Moreover it's not their duty to ascertain intent while opening accounts, they just need proper documentation from prospective account holder before creating an account.

It's even possible that the documents provided to the bankers helped track the fraudsters down.

Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by nonut: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:

Look, no one is holding your "BIAFLA" from coming ..... but unless you and your people go back to each and every Country where Nigeria's image & reputation have been soiled by your Cocaine-Trafficking Businesses, Kidnappings, Armed Robberies & Unruly Behaviors - and then mend it; I am afraid your "BIAFLA" will only come inside the anus of Lord Luggard. grin grin grin

So much hate in one post.
Funny enough, you're still doing attache by force to the same people you hate so much.
It's not our fault your people prefer to do local yahoo runs because they're cowards.
Wail from now till thy kingdom come, boys go dey hustle till we die!
Get rich or die tryin!
Re: '80 Nigerians' Trend On Twitter (See Photos) by Pinkyhubb: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Full list of 80 Nigerians arrested by the FBI for cyber fraud

S/N

https://twitter.com/maobi_kharis/status/1164768619881828352?s=20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . / Young Girl Killed By Stray Bullet While Asleep In Her Bed In Maiduguri / 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.