Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Between Man And Woman, Who Is More Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Man And Woman, Who Is More Jealous (564 Views)

Men Or Women, Who Should Be More Jealous? / Poll: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Do You Think Is More Jealous In Relationship? / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Man And Woman, Who Is More Jealous by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:22am On Aug 23, 2019
I have come to learn that man is much more jealous than woman in marriage, woman tolerate more of man excesses in cheating than a man does, a man can have wives but wouldn't tolerate woman having many husbands. This truly confirm that it is a Man's world.

1 Like

Re: Between Man And Woman, Who Is More Jealous by pensator: 5:58am On Aug 23, 2019
Men are more jealous..... It's just our nature and we took dis act after our creator... "am a JEALOUS GOD"

1 Like

Re: Between Man And Woman, Who Is More Jealous by Ryan03(f): 6:20am On Aug 23, 2019
men are more jealous o, a woman might rant, cry, even threaten to divorce. but a man......... hmmm
Re: Between Man And Woman, Who Is More Jealous by ubunja(m): 6:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Men. By far.

Cause love for us is more than just feelings.
It costs us money, resources etc. So we're very alert if our woman is up to no good.

Plus a cheating spouse poses real a threat. She can make us raise another man's child unawares.

All this makes men super jealous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Man And Woman, Who Is More Jealous by Oluromantic: 6:52am On Aug 23, 2019
pensator:
Men are more jealous..... It's just our nature and we took dis act after our creator... "am a JEALOUS GOD"
I was about to say same.

See, the person who gives or invests more than he gets in a relationship is always the more jealous one. And that in all cases is the man. If someone is always giving me things and providing for me, and then stops, what I would feel is not jealousy, but the feeling that I won't get those goodies anymore.. that's what women call jealosy in thier own world.

Besides cus they know women don't cheat with their brain unlike men, they just carry all their body to the new man without considering what has been done for them in d past by the other man. The feeling of seeing all ur effort disregarded so nonchalantly is terrible. A giver's jealousy is real. A receiver has no right to jealousy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Man And Woman, Who Is More Jealous by 24kmagic: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Between Man And Woman, Who Is More Jealous by Formularcr7: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Men of course
Re: Between Man And Woman, Who Is More Jealous by Burgerlomo: 7:13am On Aug 23, 2019
You know the answer yahsef if you're a man grin our body temperature degrees is hotter than the one's they used at the bakery when it comes to jealousy grin

(1) (Reply)

Latest trends / You Should Do This ONE Thing First – After Collecting Your Crush's Number / Advice On A Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.