Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary (28709 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Praizenews: 5:23am On Aug 23, 2019
Popular nollywood actress Funke Akindele and hubby Jjc shares their throwback wedding photos as they celebrates their 3rd union together. Congratulations to the Celebrity couple.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/funke-akindele-and-jjc-celebrates-their-3rd-wedding-anniversary/

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Praizenews: 5:23am On Aug 23, 2019
They both wrote ;

Watch the romantic wedding Video of funke Akindele and her husband jjc => HERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by mytime24(f): 5:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Congrat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Akinnawo003: 5:45am On Aug 23, 2019
I need good samaritan who can help me with accomodation around oshodi-Bolade-ilupeju-Onipanu and palm groove axis for few months due to proximity to my new work place
I will be very greatful and God will bless you abundantly.
Pls save a soul

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by BrainSanitizer: 5:46am On Aug 23, 2019
Praizenews:
Popular nollywood actress Funke Akindele and hubby Jjc shares their throwback wedding photos as they celebrates their 3rd union together. Congratulations to the Celebrity couple.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/funke-akindele-and-jjc-celebrates-their-3rd-wedding-anniversary/

3rd union? Tell me something!
Btw,
What's the full meaning of JJC please.
I don't want to mention the one I know.
When I was in primary school, my teacher told me that JJC means Johnny Just Come. He said I shouldn't call anyone that name if not they'll beat me. That's why I didn't mention the meaning oo.

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 23, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by officialJP(m): 5:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Wen wizkid go impregnate tiwa na cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Congrats to the Akindeles. Read my signature

Any sin you justify you cannot repent of. Repentance begins in your heart but without confession repentance is not complete. Good Morning FAM. Thank God it's Friday...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by toprealman: 5:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Father of many nations.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by adewest1999(m): 5:58am On Aug 23, 2019
grin Jenny baby..............happy anuvasri o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by nsdirect: 5:59am On Aug 23, 2019
grin My love that year. I dont understand one word of Yoruba but I used to watch this woman's movies like mad. God bless her marriage.

See my signature to find out how to reject konji.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Pavore9: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2019
officialJP:

When are you going to father a child and be more concerned with being responsible in nurturing the child?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by GoldenSon007: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2019
officialJP:

Na ur pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by anonimi: 6:03am On Aug 23, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Toks2008(m): 6:06am On Aug 23, 2019
God bless their union and I pray that as Funke akindele n her hubby bring joy and laughter into my life with their block buster series I pray that joy and laughter shall never depart from them in Jesus name...AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by makewetalk2: 6:06am On Aug 23, 2019
We thank God for them. I hope she has a good relationship with his other kids. I was praying for Funke to have her own kids. I thank God she now has. So, let the man now keep his deeki one place and stop borning from different dormot.

On a side note.

I am asking:

Why is it that a poor and wretched Christian man can find a Christian bride from any part of the world and from any social hierarchy but a poor or even average-income Muslim cannot? Isn't it racism in the religion of peace?
A Nigerian Muslim CANNOT marry a Muslim girl from Saudi Arabia.
It takes a minister or the likes of the son of a governor to marry someone from Egypt or Iran.
The racial disparity and racism in Islam are shocking.
Most Muslims end up marrying Christian women to have their stay in Canada. Pakistanis, Iranians, Indians, Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians, etc.

Look closely at the divide in Islam. Each race or ethnicity attach to themselves. They hardly associate with people from other ethnicities. Yoruba Muslims surround themselves with Yoruba Muslims. Hausas do the same. The divide is a massacre.

Look closely even in Mecca. Look at pictures online. They go to the same place but the huge divide remains. They are in clusters. In Egypt, the Black Muslims have been pushed to the south. Egypt back in the days used to be heavily blacks. Sudan was cut out of Egypt. Look at Sudan and you can Imagine how Egyptians once looked in appearance. And ancient paintings prove that. The independence to Sudan was as a result of the racial prejudice and racism that they experienced. Now, they have almost successfully pushed the dark-skinned people out of Egypt. Most Egyptian Millenials do not even believe or know that Egyptians are dark-skinned. The light-skinned Egyptians are Mesopotamians who came in and the Europeans who settled back after the colonial era.

So, why aren't Muslims heading to Saudi Arabia and other rich Islamic countries like Kuwait?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Alamu1111: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Happy for u guyz
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nicklaus619(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2019
So happy for hanty Jennifer, more blessing to ya family ma cool
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by SoftP(m): 6:12am On Aug 23, 2019
& where is that witch of a lady that said she will never have a child...

May God continue to disgrace our enemies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 23, 2019
Akinnawo003:
I need good samaritan who can help me with accomodation around oshodi-Bolade-ilupeju-Onipanu and palm groove axis for few months due to proximity to my new work place
I will be very greatful and God will bless you abundantly.
Pls save a soul
My Aunt needs a house help to do basic chores like cleaning the house, washing clothes using a washing machine, washing dishes, following her to the market during the weekend only and sometimes running some errands. She's very nice and accommodating, she has a set of identical twin boys. Quote me if you're interested in taking the job and also staying with her pending the time you get your dream apartment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Funmmyastic: 6:16am On Aug 23, 2019
Congratulations Jennifer.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ojuikwu: 6:18am On Aug 23, 2019
upon how flat head girls turn themselves to street ashewo olosho ten ten naira .they never reach a decent.respected funke akindelr

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Dudeladude(m): 6:20am On Aug 23, 2019
No hating but i still find dt jenifer diaries annoying.
Even an illiterate grammatical errors cant b so bad as she protrayed it in d movie.
Congrat to her nd a blissful home to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ojuikwu: 6:21am On Aug 23, 2019
ojuikwu:
upon how flat head girls turn themselves to street ashewo olosho ten ten naira .they never reach a decent.respected funke akindelr
Yoruba hv good culture..not like flat head that used scissors kick to wake their father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by aolawale025: 6:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Congrats to the couple

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by bewla(m): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2019
Romeo and Belinda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by faderayo(f): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Dudeladude:
No hating but i still find dt jenifer diaries annoying.
Even an illiterate grammatical errors cant b so bad as she protrayed it in d movie.
Congrat to her nd a blissful home to her

It's not a must you watch. Watch what you like so easy. For your second paragraph you will be shocked that people like that exist. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by englishmart(m): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Thank God for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by faderayo(f): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Happy wedding anniversary Funke Akindele Belli aka FAB. For ever to go baby Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Shows Off His Kids / Jidenna Speaks Pidgin With Donjazzy. "How We Go Take Connect When I Land Naija?" / Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.