Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money (3871 Views)

A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me / Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 5:59am On Aug 23, 2019
Please moderators help tell @Sirevee to pay me the #15k he is owing me for the jobs done for him 2 months ago. He keeps telling me he will pay, now he is no longer responding to chat or saying anything. He is owing me #15k. I wrote different articles of about 11k words for him.

Victor ogbonna of Dachir and co topwriters, please pay me. Phone no 0803 827 6236

The last chat we had below, still date nothing from him.

CC Obinnau
CC Divepen1

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2019
do you have his bank account details? A lot of fraudulent guys now hide under writing jobs to scam people. Do you have the original conversation between the 2 of you where he agreed to pay whatever you charged for the job? I can bet you he has collected money for the job but finding it difficult to give you your due.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Premiumwriter: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2019
Wonder why these igbo guys are so bent on defrauding hardworking people.

I have 2 or 3 of them like that on my list. As a rule now, I avoid working with them as much as possible

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Babacele:
do you have his bank account details? A lot of fraudulent guys now hide under writing jobs to scam people. Do you have the original conversation between the 2 of you where he agreed to pay whatever you charged for the job? I can bet you he has collected money for the job but finding it difficult to give you your due.
Yes all the chats are intact. They now come in guise of paying after two weeks so that one can accumulate jobs for them,so that they can run off with good amount of money.

Below is the chat for payment and I have his bank details

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2019
amikedi:

Yes all the chats are intact. They now come in guise of paying after two weeks so that one can accumulate jobs for them,so that they can run off with good amount of money.

Below is the chat for payment and I have his bank details
put together a good petition and I ll tell you where to forward it when you pm me. This na financial fraud and we should help Nigeria rid of these scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2019
Babacele:

He long collected the money because I saw him exchange dollars the other day but have refused to pay me. People should just avoid jobs that pay schedule is more than few days. One even told me he or she pays at the end of the month and you begin to wonder why such a long duration, if it isn't to scam the writer.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2019
amikedi:

He long collected the money because I saw him exchange dollars the other day but have refused to pay me. People should just avoid jobs that pay schedule is more than few days. One even told me he or she pays at the end of the month and you begin to wonder why such a long duration, if it isn't to scam the writer.
he is wicked and shouldn't be spared. call out his nairaland ID to come defend himself or not. Don't back out please.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Babacele:
put together a good petition and I ll tell you where to forward it when you pm me. This na financial fraud and we should help Nigeria rid of these scammers.

I will do just this, people are very heartless after burning fuel and your energy to do jobs, they will just pocket the whole money when they are paid. Boss will contact you soon

CC sirevee
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Premiumwriter:
Wonder why these igbo guys are so bent on defrauding hardworking people.

I have 2 or 3 of them like that on my list. As a rule now, I avoid working with them as much as possible

No bro, I least expected you to be part of this. You are not new to the industry yourself and I think you should try as much as you can to ask questions from both parties and not coming here to say all these. In case you dont know, there are quite some of them here claiming to be writers that are sincerely not worth calling one. My biggest issue here was to have done the most of the needed corections myself and paying those writers still. As for the op, I definitely will attend to her case later on this platform later today.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Babacele:
he is wicked and shouldn't be spared. call out his nairaland ID to come defend himself or not. Don't back out please.

These are the kind of stories you want to hear and will not ask questions as to what prompted it. Did she tell you we've been dealing before now and i paid her for those?? I will soon attend to this when i am chanced.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

These are the kind of stories you want to hear and will not ask questions as to what prompted it. Did she tell you we've been dealing before now and i paid her for those?? I will soon attend to this when i am chanced.
nope this kind of stories sap my energy but won't keep quiet if scammers ain't leaving us and our country image in peace. it is very simple ,come here and defend yourself. We are waiting
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Babacele: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

No bro, I least expected you to be part of this. You are not new to the industry yourself and I think you should try as much as you can to ask questions from both parties and not coming here to say all these. In case you dont know, there are quite some of them here claiming to be writers that are sincerely not worth calling one. My biggest issue here was to have done the most of the needed corections myself and paying those writers still. As for the op, I definitely will attend to her case later on this platform later today.
did you tell her that her job was substandard as at the time? I'm in the industry too ,so you aint talking to a novice. .....after 2 months?
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 10:28am On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

Dealing before how?!? The one time you paid I had to message you for over a week before you paid. I wish I had listen to my instinct not to write for you again. See your response as if you are doing me a favour by paying me. Oga it is my right pay me.

This is the chat below of asking you severally for the first money. So I'm so waiting for your response.

CC sirevee

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2019
Babacele:
nope this kind of stories sap my energy but won't keep quiet if scammers ain't leaving us and our country image in peace. it is very simple ,come here and defend yourself. We are waiting

Well, it is as simple as this. This lady contacted me that she was interested in my job posting, I told the terms and conditions of the job which she trusted me not to play games with her. After completing the first batch of jobs, I told her the client had complaints about the job having some errors which weren't supposed to be. She claimed she wasn't a native writer and couldn't be perfect. I corrected her jokingly that she wasn't supposed to say that as a professional and that if such things happened, it could lead to losing clients. She agreed to fix the job, which she did and considering that I was stuck in-between tons of projects and tasks, I submitted the job directly to the client without reading through thoroughly. (During this time, I had a paid her for the first batch of jobs she did). The client once again claimed that the errors were still pending and he was becoming more impatient.

Actually, I was recommended to this client by an age-long independent client from Skype that I was working for initially and the client happens to pay me via Pay Pal. To prove that he wanted me to trust him, the client paid upfront for the jobs but made me promise not to deliver half-baked jobs, stating that he needed me to continue the same streak I had with his friend. I assured him that and he was evidently pleased with the first contents that I delivered ( it was actually done by I and some other trusted writers). However, considering that the job rate was becoming massive, I had to seek help from outsourcing the jobs to other writers from nairaland. Initially, this lady started out well, and I commended her for it ( she posted screenshots of the commendations with her other handle; Blazing123). For that reason, I resonated to not thoroughly reading her jobs and delivered to the client with probably some fixes from me and everything was going on well, but later on, she started dwindling in the quality of jobs delivered. I complained to her ( as aforementioned) but there were seemingly no improvements ( as explained by the client) and to make matters worst, the client requested for a chargeback( Paypal holdings) on Paypal and thus, I couldn't do anything with the account until the dispute was resolved. I had to take it upon myself to fix those jobs and resend back to the client. If you are familiar with pay pal, you'll know it takes weeks, and at most 70 days + for a charge back to be completed before you can continue transaction. These were some of the explanations I gave to this lady but she refused to understand that. Worst still, she started placing curses on herself(not me) and then I told specifically that I wouldn't reply her messages again until I fixed the issues on ground.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2019
Pardon my writings, I am on transit but needed to address this. I hate scams, especially when it concerns a writer because I can CONVINCELY say I have had my taste of such and can tell how it feels to be involved in such.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2019
amikedi:

Dealing before how?!? The one time you paid I had to message you for over a week before you paid. I wish I had listen to my instinct not to write for you again. See your response as if you are doing me a favour by paying me. Oga it is my right pay me.

This is the chat below of asking you severally for the first money. So I'm so waiting for your response.

CC sirevee

So it took me a week to pay you after the first project kindly upload the chats time and dates to confirm this..
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

So it took me a week to pay you after the first project kindly upload the chats time and dates to confirm this..

Yes, do I have to upload all the chats on narialand you have the chats with you, so check them. Pay me it is my right.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2019
amikedi:

Yes, do I have to upload all the chats on Maryland you have the chats with you, so check them. Pay me it is my right.

Oh, so you can't upload the chats time but you have the heart to lie about the duration of time, alongside with screenshots? It's alright.

I'm done replying you on this platform as well. I think the others can read and will see the best way to handle this.

cc: Divepen1
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

Well, it is as simple as this. This lady contacted me that she was interested in my job posting, I told the terms and conditions of the job which she trusted me not to play games with her. After completing the first batch of jobs, I told her the client had complaints about the job having some errors which weren't supposed to be. She claimed she wasn't a native writer and couldn't be perfect. I corrected her jokingly that she wasn't supposed to say that as a professional and that if such things happened, it could lead to losing clients. She agreed to fix the job, which she did and considering that I was stuck in-between tons of projects and tasks, I submitted the job directly to the client without reading through thoroughly. (During this time, I had a paid her for the first batch of jobs she did). The client once again claimed that the errors were still pending and he was becoming more impatient.

Actually, I was recommended to this client by an age-long independent client from Skype that I was working for initially and the client happens to pay me via Pay Pal. To prove that he wanted me to trust him, the client paid upfront for the jobs but made me promise not to deliver half-baked jobs, stating that he needed me to continue the same streak I had with his friend. I assured him that and he was evidently pleased with the first contents that I delivered ( it was actually done by I and some other trusted writers). However, considering that the job rate was becoming massive, I had to seek help from outsourcing the jobs to other writers from nairaland. Initially, this lady started out well, and I commended her for it ( she posted screenshots of the commendations with her other handle; Blazing123). For that reason, I resonated to not thoroughly reading her jobs and delivered to the client with probably some fixes from me and everything was going on well, but later on, she started dwindling in the quality of jobs delivered. I complained to her ( as aforementioned) but there were seemingly no improvements ( as explained by the client) and to make matters worst, the client requested for a chargeback( Paypal holdings) on Paypal and thus, I couldn't do anything with the account until the dispute was resolved. I had to take it upon myself to fix those jobs and resend back to the client. If you are familiar with pay pal, you'll know it takes weeks, and at most 70 days + for a charge back to be completed before you can continue transaction. These were some of the explanations I gave to this lady but she refused to understand that. Worst still, she started placing curses on herself(not me) and then I told specifically that I wouldn't reply her messages again until I fixed the issues on ground.

See loads of lies, with people like you we have a long way to go in this country. After working for you, you pocketed all monies paid, just to come up with dirty lies. Check below to see what you said happened to your account, which I know it still a big lie. Stop with the obvious lies and pay me my dues.

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

Oh, so you can't upload the chats time but you have the heart to lie about the duration of time, alongside with screenshots? It's alright.

I'm done replying you on this platform as well. I think the others can read and will see the best way to handle this.

cc: Divepen1

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2019
amikedi:

What are you on about, didn't you tell me it wasn't about limitations that you would pay me. Below are the jobs plus 4k e-book words.

Please... if you don't know about things, please ask... Did I ever say that the account was limited? Please Read... I am begging you.. Read through, this time, gently.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

Please... if you don't know about things, please ask... Did I ever say that the account was limited? Please Read... I am begging you.. Read through, this time, gently.

Which writer doesn't revise a job when a client point out errors. I revised the job, didn't I?and we had moved from that to payment. You are now saying you want to pay in 2 weeks time and have refused to State the day. Oga replying me now or not, pay me.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2019
This is your chat today, you have been exchanging money on nairaland and have refused to pay me.

CC Divepen1
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Premiumwriter: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

actually I didn't attack you in the post.

I'm actually talking about the igbo boys. If you can go back through my post, I can bet you, you won't see any tribal attacks.

I hate that with all my heart. But I think igbo are really something else this days.

Something is happening and you guys need to rethink. As someone once posted, something is wrong somewhere and I think it's not with Nigeria but with the success mentality in the east.

1 Like

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2019
amikedi:

Which writer doesn't revise a job when a client point out errors. I revised the job, didn't I?and we had moved from that to payment. You are now saying you want to pay in 2 weeks time and have refused to State the day. Oga replying me now or not, pay me.

Of course, there is no perfect writer. But since the client affirmed that the errors were still not corrected, I took on to do the fixes myself.

I have told you that I would pay you the money in two weeks time. If the chargeback dispute isn't resolved and the funds cleared, I am not going to pay you from my pocket. Not even with the stress and insults you've hurled on me. I even appreciate that you didn't deny that what I wrote was right.

PS: I am only owing you for 7k words.. Where you saw 15k is what I don't know.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Babacele:
did you tell her that her job was substandard as at the time? I'm in the industry too ,so you aint talking to a novice. .....after 2 months?

It's not about any substandard job bro. He knows he is lying he has been posting me since (check evidences below) I will pay today, I will pay tomorrow. When it comes to payment there's always long stories. Come and tell the forum exact day you will pay me and case closed

CC divenpen1

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2019
amikedi:
This is your chat today, you have been exchanging money on nairaland and have refused to pay me.

CC Divepen1

I have only made one exchange since that day and it was 30$ which I only used for checking out a new account. I've since not done any other transaction after then.

Even if I did, I would rather pay others that are long due and not pay you other people's money. I sincerely mean this.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2019
amikedi:

It's not about any substandard job bro. He knows he is lying he has been posting me since I will pay today, I will pay tomorrow now he is saying he wants to pay me in 2 weeks time I should pull the post. I asked him for the specific day he refused to reply. When it comes to payment there's always long stories. Come and tell the forum exact day you will pay me and case close

CC divenpen1

Smiles. I will address this post to correct you not because I want to prove anything.

When a dispute is raised, you have 10 days to reply to it. Since my dealings with PayPal, I have never for once had a chargeback or had any dispute raise ( my funds are not shady), although I have had a limited account before now.

For this reason, I contacted a friend that was more versatile with Pay Pal and he assured me that once I and to respond to the PayPal dispute and reached out a solution with the client, I didn't have to worry as my funds were safe. I wasn't so sure then and I thought it was something that would get fixed immediately the jobs were delivered and the client was okay with the jobs. It wasn't until later that i got to know that it extended far more than that. I told you i had a friend that would help with the fixes which you later misunderstood as me saying my friend caused the funds to be held.

Like I said, until the funds are cleared, I am not paying a dime.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2019
Premiumwriter:
actually I didn't attack you in the post.

I'm actually talking about the igbo boys. If you can go back through my post, I can bet you, you won't see any tribal attacks.

I hate that with all my heart. But I think igbo are really something else this days.

Something is happening and you guys need to rethink. As someone once posted, something is wrong somewhere and I think it's not with Nigeria but with the success mentality in the east.

Bro, I am not even after tribalism. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinions. I was only focusing on the way you were quick to judge. I and you have had dealings long ago when i had my other Airtel line and it was hassle-free. So I was surprised that you passed judgments without asking questions.
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

I have only made one exchange since that day and it was 30$ which I only used for checking out a new account. I've since not done any other transaction after then.

Even if I did, I would rather pay others that are long due and not pay you other people's money. I sincerely mean this.

Nope, this is the amount you withdrew after I started asking for my money. Which you refused to pay me

Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2019
amikedi:

Nope, this is the amount you withdrew after I start asking for my money. Which you refused to pay me

Lol.. You're chronic liar dear. You want the odds in your favor but choose to lie about it. The transaction you saw there was initiated on the 16th.. You were weren't due then.

Remember you said it was 30$ dollars yourself or have you suddenly forgotten?
Re: Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money by amikedi: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2019
sirevee:

Smiles. I will address this post to correct you not because I want to prove anything.

When a dispute is raised, you have 10 days to reply to it. Since my dealings with PayPal, I have never for once had a chargeback or had any dispute raise ( my funds are not shady), although I have had a limited account before now.

For this reason, I contacted a friend that was more versatile with Pay Pal and he assured me that once I and to respond to the PayPal dispute and reached out a solution with the client, I didn't have to worry as my funds were safe. I wasn't so sure then and I thought it was something that would get fixed immediately the jobs were delivered and the client was okay with the jobs. It wasn't until later that i got to know that it extended far more than that. I told you i had a friend that would help with the fixes which you later misunderstood as me saying my friend caused the funds to be held.

Like I said, until the funds are cleared, I am not paying a dime.

Pay me it is my right, because you know you are lying. My jobs were accepted and you know it. Stop with the PayPal this and that with me. Pay me

CC divenpin1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okadabooks Is Showing That Nigerians Are Reading! / ....I / Get The 5 Classics Of D.O Fagunwa- Ireke Onibudo Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.