Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix (32459 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) / Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage / Alexreports & Wife, Esther Benson Welcome Baby Boy. Olakunle Churchill Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by GistMore1: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2019
Nollywood actor Walter Anga and his wife Esther Anga are marking their 10th wedding anniversary today and the couple took to Instagram to reflect on the marriage and praise each other.

The couple shared numerous photos that take us through their lives together. There were also photos taken with their kids. The union is blessed with four children.

Celebrating his anniversary, Walter wrote on Instagram:

I dreamt that u were mine, And I woke up smiling because I realized it wasn't a dream. You are already mine!!! You fill the emptiness in my heart. I'm so thankful to have you in my life.
You are that woman who transformed my imperfection into perfection, just by the touch of your love...These 10yrs we spent has always been the best 10yrs of my journey of life.
You give me hope in my times of trials, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I DO

To be your husband was all I ever wanted; To be yours forever was all I dreamt of.
Happy 10th wedding anniversary to US...forever will I love you my belove WIFE @tyresetroy

Gist from GistMore; http://gistmore.com/actor-walter-anga-wife-celebrate-10th-wedding-anniversary-with-cute-family-photos

9 Likes

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by GistMore1: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2019
They wrote;

See more lovely photos as they celebrates their 10th matching wedding anniversary =>> HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Praizenews: 6:51am On Aug 23, 2019
Wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Adepet222(f): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2019
Congratulation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by blesskewe(f): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by SoftP(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2019
This guy slept with my crush in that movie cry

I will never forgive him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by GSteve001(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2019
Cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2019
My network is too slow so i am not able to see the image clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wife was at fault to slap the landlady's husband . The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous life after the pastor has said the court was right to give the footballer the goat that was stollen from the bakery studio.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2019
Cute family.

Love is a beautiful thingy!

kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by SouthSouth1914: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2019
Nice to know he has a wonderful family. Acts irrationally in movies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by lennsmart(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2019
Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by SojiCash(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2019
Cute family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:
My network is too slow so i am not able to see the image clearly but from the comments, i can assure you that the wife was at fault to slap the landlady's husband . The only thing we are wishing the couple is a fabulous life after the pastor has said the court was right to give the footballer the goat that was stollen from the bakery studio.
It is well o!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Blessinzy(f): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2019
Wow! What a lovely family!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by godofuck231: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2019
What ever this woman asks , I'll give her , she's the star I see in this man's life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by microscope1(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2019
Good. He used to be an average actor; I hope he isn't still. Happy annive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Chuknovski(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2019
Lovely family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by chiedozie198100: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:

schizophrenia is real.

please pray for this lad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by MkMel: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2019
I see a true reflection of peace in this home. God bless them all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by starbright4real(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Sammye(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:
LOL
This one got me cracking

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Okoroawusa: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2019
who is he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by technuel: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:
Even your brain is too slow
Oya bend your head let me pour some sense on you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by Lugianostar(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2019
Marriage is a wonderful experience i must say to many because God orchestrated it that way but some people have chosen the opposite bitterness in their marital life.

10th year marital anniversary!!!

Well deserved!!!

It will end in praise.

Congratulations to the Angas!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by usamali(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:

You see your life, weed is bad believe it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix by iamgprince: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:

nna a una de see dis kind recent madness

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] / Tiwa Savage And Madam Kofo Take A Selfie / Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.