Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion (4693 Views)

Terrorism: Rulings, Distortion And Misconception Of Some Verses In The Quran / Who Wrote The Quran? / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by AbuTwins: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2019
The Noble Quran is unlike the other divinely revealed Books of Allah The Almighty has undertaken to preserve it against distortion and change. Allah The Almighty Says (what means): {Indeed, it is We who sent down the Quran and indeed, We will be its guardian.} [Quran 15: 9]

Scholars said that Allah The Almighty has protected it from the least additions or deletion of words. Had not Allah The Almighty promised to preserve it with Himself, it would have met the same fate of the other divinely revealed books in the way they were distorted and altered. That is because Allah The Almighty entrusted the preservation of these Books to those to whom such books were revealed. Allah The Almighty Says (what means): {Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto.} [Quran 5: 44]

The wisdom behind preferring the Quran to the other divinely revealed Books with this great privilege is that it is the last of them.
Allah The Almighty has prepared for it the favorable factors of its preservation unlike the other divinely revealed Books. Among such factors is what the rightly guided Caliph Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him did concerning collecting the Quran in a single Mus-haf. This happened when many of the Companions who had memorized the Quran were killed in the Battle of Al-Yamamah. Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him was afraid that the Quran would be lost by the demise of its memorizers, as authentically proved in Saheeh Al-Bukhari.
Then the rightly guided Caliph ‘Uthman ibn ‘Affan may Allah be pleased with him after obtaining the agreement of all the Companions of the Prophet sallallaahu`alayhi wa sallam (may Allah exalt his mention) compiled it in one unified version in which he combined the authentic recitations of the Quran. He then distributed it to the various regions so as to put an end to the emerging discrepancies, and burnt any copy other than that one.
Furthermore, one of the greatest factors that Allah The Almighty made for the preservation of the Noble Quran is that Allah The Almighty has made it easy to remember and be memorized so that all people; young, old, illiterate, literate, Arab, and non-Arab may learn it by heart. Allah The Almighty Says (what means): {And We have certainly made the Quran easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?} [Quran 54: 32]

Moreover, there is an amazing story which acts as clear-cut evidence proving that Allah The Almighty has protected and preserved the Quran from the distortions of the hands of humans: "Once a Jewish man entered upon Caliph Al-Ma’moon while he had people gathered in his court and he spoke with much eloquence. When the gathering disbanded, Al-Ma’moon called him and asked if he was Jewish. The man answered that he was. Al-Ma’moon invited him to Islam and encouraged him with gifts. The Jewish man said: It is my religion and the religion of my forefathers then he left. A year later, the same man came again and spoke about Islamic Fiqh with much eloquence. So Al-Ma’moon asked the man: Are you that man who came to us last year? He answered in the affirmative. Al-Ma’moon enquired him: What made you embrace Islam? He said: When I left you a year ago, I decided to examine those religions, and you know that I am clever in calligraphy. I started with the Tawrah (Torah). I wrote three copies of it. I introduced additions and deletions in it. Then I presented them to the synagogue and they were bought from me. Then I did the same with the Injeel (Gospel) and introduced three copies to the church and they were bought from me. Then I did the same with the Quran. I wrote three copies and introduced some additions and deletions to it and presented them to the booksellers. When they read them, they found additions and deletions in them. They immediately threw them away and did not buy them from me. Thus I became sure that the Quran is a preserved book. This was the reason I embraced Islam.
Consequently, the issue of the preservation of the Noble Quran is decisively settled in the minds of Muslims and taken for granted by every believer. Scholars stated that whoever claims that there is the least addition or deletion in the Noble Quran, would be denying what Allah The Almighty Stated, and whoever does so would put himself beyond the pale of Islam.

ISLAM WEB

May Allah grant us and our family the ability to memorise the Book of Allah and also grant us its reward in Jannah.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by northvietnam(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2019
Islam means peace. Islam means tolerance.”

BUT the your Qur’an says otherwise..

The Qur’an tells us: “not to make friendship with Jews and Christians” (5:51), “kill the disbelievers wherever we find them” (2:191), “murder them and treat them harshly” (9:123), “fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem”

(9:5). The Qur’an demands that we fight the unbelievers, and promises “If there are twenty amongst you, you will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, you will vanquish a thousand of them” (8:65).

Shame on you All...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Hausaman(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2019
The only holy book that is yet to be edited like others. We all know how often some holy books are edited like novels.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by sulasa07(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Hausaman:
The only holy book that is yet to be edited like others. We all know how often some holy books are edited like novels.
The idiots will with Edited Novel soon full this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2019
I'd like to educate you satanic terrorist children of Bilial (demon) today, so pay attention. grin

You see, the Qurans of today are produced in printing presses - and the toner used to print the Quran are made from specific polymers such as “styrene acrylate copolymer”, “polyester resin” & “styrene butadiene copolymer” (You can google them).

Alcohol is used in the process of the production of these various polymers, so on an atomic level, trace elements of alcohol exist in the actual words of all the printed Qurans of today.

Now as a Muslim, you can not handle an Arabic Quran unless you first perform an ablution (ritual cleansing process).

Once you have performed this process, you are "clean" - but certain things can make you "unclean" such as touching a woman, touching a dog or even touching an alcohol. grin

Now, herein lies the irony.

Tell me, how do “Muslims” explain the irony of all ironies that as a Muslim - to handle the Quran you must cleanse yourself via ablution - but by touching it, you are no longer clean? grin

And unless the “Muslim Communities” accept to be reciting & writing their Quran on the 6th-century “black slates” then, alcohol can never be haram!

Do away with all these childish comic fantasies called "Religion" handed down to you by your ignorant ancestors.

We're now in the jet age where logic & rationale supplant the archaic ideology & wetdream of your bomb-strapping & 72-virgin-hunting terrorist called Prophet Mohammed Bin Laden. grin

Barakat Jumaa - Motherfvckers! grin

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by money121(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2019
Nice one
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Haywhymido(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2019
hmmm
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Kingzeez10: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2019
Jazakhum llahi khairun OP
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by womenareapes: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2019
AbuTwins:
The Noble Quran is unlike the other divinely revealed Books of Allah The Almighty has undertaken to preserve it against distortion and change. Allah The Almighty Says (what means): {Indeed, it is We who sent down the Quran and indeed, We will be its guardian.} [Quran 15: 9]

Scholars said that Allah The Almighty has protected it from the least additions or deletion of words. Had not Allah The Almighty promised to preserve it with Himself, it would have met the same fate of the other divinely revealed books in the way they were distorted and altered. That is because Allah The Almighty entrusted the preservation of these Books to those to whom such books were revealed. Allah The Almighty Says (what means): {Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto.} [Quran 5: 44]

The wisdom behind preferring the Quran to the other divinely revealed Books with this great privilege is that it is the last of them.
Allah The Almighty has prepared for it the favorable factors of its preservation unlike the other divinely revealed Books. Among such factors is what the rightly guided Caliph Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him did concerning collecting the Quran in a single Mus-haf. This happened when many of the Companions who had memorized the Quran were killed in the Battle of Al-Yamamah. Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him was afraid that the Quran would be lost by the demise of its memorizers, as authentically proved in Saheeh Al-Bukhari.
Then the rightly guided Caliph ‘Uthman ibn ‘Affan may Allah be pleased with him after obtaining the agreement of all the Companions of the Prophet sallallaahu`alayhi wa sallam (may Allah exalt his mention) compiled it in one unified version in which he combined the authentic recitations of the Quran. He then distributed it to the various regions so as to put an end to the emerging discrepancies, and burnt any copy other than that one.
Furthermore, one of the greatest factors that Allah The Almighty made for the preservation of the Noble Quran is that Allah The Almighty has made it easy to remember and be memorized so that all people; young, old, illiterate, literate, Arab, and non-Arab may learn it by heart. Allah The Almighty Says (what means): {And We have certainly made the Quran easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?} [Quran 54: 32]

Moreover, there is an amazing story which acts as clear-cut evidence proving that Allah The Almighty has protected and preserved the Quran from the distortions of the hands of humans: "Once a Jewish man entered upon Caliph Al-Ma’moon while he had people gathered in his court and he spoke with much eloquence. When the gathering disbanded, Al-Ma’moon called him and asked if he was Jewish. The man answered that he was. Al-Ma’moon invited him to Islam and encouraged him with gifts. The Jewish man said: It is my religion and the religion of my forefathers then he left. A year later, the same man came again and spoke about Islamic Fiqh with much eloquence. So Al-Ma’moon asked the man: Are you that man who came to us last year? He answered in the affirmative. Al-Ma’moon enquired him: What made you embrace Islam? He said: When I left you a year ago, I decided to examine those religions, and you know that I am clever in calligraphy. I started with the Tawrah (Torah). I wrote three copies of it. I introduced additions and deletions in it. Then I presented them to the synagogue and they were bought from me. Then I did the same with the Injeel (Gospel) and introduced three copies to the church and they were bought from me. Then I did the same with the Quran. I wrote three copies and introduced some additions and deletions to it and presented them to the booksellers. When they read them, they found additions and deletions in them. They immediately threw them away and did not buy them from me. Thus I became sure that the Quran is a preserved book. This was the reason I embraced Islam.
Consequently, the issue of the preservation of the Noble Quran is decisively settled in the minds of Muslims and taken for granted by every believer. Scholars stated that whoever claims that there is the least addition or deletion in the Noble Quran, would be denying what Allah The Almighty Stated, and whoever does so would put himself beyond the pale of Islam.

ISLAM WEB

May Allah grant us and our family the ability to memorise the Book of Allah and also grant us its reward in Jannah.
preserve the book that have killed millions of people! Good move! Preserve this book so that your future generations of children will use it to kill more others

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Omeizadean(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2019
northvietnam:

The Qur’an tells us: “not to make friendship with Jews and Christians” (5:51), “kill the disbelievers wherever we find them” (2:191), “murder them and treat them harshly” (9:123), “fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem”

(9:5). The Qur’an demands that we fight the unbelievers, and promises “If there are twenty amongst you, you will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, you will vanquish a thousand of them” (8:65).

Shame on you All...

Yes it was specifically revealed to the muslims at the time they are suffering at the hands of Jews, pagans and Christians alike. So also that's how ur holy Bible asked philistines, pagan etc with their women and their kids and animals to be slaughtered...Jesus push a gentile woman away violently refusing to help her cos he said his goodies is for the Israelite alone. He ordered his followers to even sell their cloak to buy swords... He would have defended himself if he is ordered to. Shame on u and ur fabricated religion and books.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by magzey: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2019
Al Qur'anil Kareem. Ameen may Allah continue to guide us to the straight path.Ameen Jummaat Mubarak

2 Likes

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by IamBlanco(m): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2019
Abdools... Open YouTube and search for "The Arabian Prophet".

if after watching just two of his videos and questions about your religion Islam don't creep into your mind...

An incomplete book filled with contradictions that you need another book (hadith) to understand it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by IamBlanco(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Omeizadean:

Yes it was specifically revealed to the muslims at the time they are suffering at the hands of Jews, pagans and Christians alike. So also that's how ur holy Bible asked philistines, pagan etc with their women and their kids and animals to be slaughtered...Jesus push a gentile woman away violently refusing to help her cos he said his goodies is for the Israelite alone. He ordered his followers to even sell their cloak to buy swords... He would have defended himself if he is ordered to. Shame on u and ur fabricated religion and books.

Liar...

5 Likes

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Oricha62(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2019
northvietnam:

Shame on you All...

I strongly believed that you claimed that you were Muslim before you were allowed to comment .why ?

Regarding the verses of the Qur'an of you quoted,the verses was about the incident that happen during pre-islamic period in Makkah where the pagans which were the non- Muslims during that period always attack Muslim but Allah didn't allowed Muslims to retaliate .Allah commanded Muslims to migrant from Makkah to madinah for their safety. Some migrated to Abyssinia,where the king Negus (the Christian ruler) accommodated them.
After Muslims migrated to madinah and Abyssinia, the non-muslims then ,followed the Muslims to fight them there . That is when the above verses were revealed that allowed the Muslims to fight back based on the persecution on them .

Nevertheless, the above verses can be apply whenever Muslims are persecuted unjust ,they retaliate or forgive. Allah also tells in the Qur'an, that to forgive is far better.

The verses below command been just to non- Muslims

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ

Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 125:
ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ

Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and have disputations with them in the best manner; surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way.

If all the Muslims followed the verses you qouted ,you wouldn't be alive by now because you are non-muslim .
MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL, ONLY THE IGNORANT ONES CAUSES TROUBLE.

6 Likes

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by umarazizz87(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=northvietnam post=81522505]

You're translating this out of context. Please read the interpretation first before you make any comment.
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by abdulizom(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Jazakumullahu khair to my Muslim brothers, there's no need whatsoever joining issue with someone who doesn't understand you.
Sumun bukmu umyu faun'layarjuhu

2 Likes

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by true2god: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2019
Hausaman:
The quran has been edited numerous times, especially to conform with modern science. Let us look at various quranic renditions of quran 10:5 and check if there are adjustments, editions or revisions. Remember, the quran made a claim that no one can change the words of allah (quran 6:115).

Sahih intenation (quran 10:5):

It is He who made the sun a shining light and the moon a derived light and determined for it phases - that you may know the number of years and account [of time]. Allah has not created this except in truth. He details the signs for a people who know

Yusuf ALI (quran 10:5):

It is He Who made the sun to be a shining glory and the moon to be a light (of beauty), and measured out stages for her; that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time). Nowise did Allah create this but in truth and righteousness. (Thus) doth He explain His Signs in detail, for those who understand.

M. H. Shakir (quran 10:5)
He it is Who made the sun a shining brightness and the moon a light, and ordained for it mansions that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning. Allah did not create it but with truth; He makes the signs manifest for a people who

Ahmed Ali, 2001 (quran 10:5)
It is He who gave the sun its radiance, the moon its lustre, and appointed its stations so that you may compute years and numbers. God did not create them but with deliberation. He distinctly explains His signs for those who can understand.

If you look at the different transalations, the most dishonest among all of them is the official saudi edition, sahih international. Why? They translated the moon as 'the derived light' while most translations called moon' a light'. Why did they do that, I mean mistranslated the quran? This is because the moon itself is completely dark and do not have any light. Meanwhile allah called the moon 'a light' which is wrong. The saudi government has to publich another quran to comply with modern science by translation the verse as 'the moon, a derived light'.

This is one of the few dishonesty in Islam and the attempt by the scholars to misinterpret a verse in the quran to give it another new meaning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Predator1: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2019
It is true that the Quran has been preserved all these years and in it contains various knowledge regarding commandments, history and a first hand view of what happened before and during and after the life of the prophet (SAW) . In it contain few verses in which Allah commanded muslim at that time to retaliate those that persecuted them, sent them from their homes/property in which if they had not then there would not have been any muslim today. So i feel that this had been abused in several ways till date and religious leaders need to step up because people tend to read Quran in parts where people actually quote and not in a whole where the conditions were mentioned. And these quote are what some people read today and "inspires" them.
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Ridwan1821: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2019
JazaakumuLlohu Khairan @OP
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2019
northvietnam:

Shame on you All...

We should say shame on you!

What context is this verse you quoted? Only a fool would pick a verse from the middle of a Book and Judge by that only.
Be holistic and stop this bigotry attitude.
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2019
true2god:
The quran has been edited numerous times, especially to conform with modern science. Let us look at various quranic renditions of quran 10:5 and check if there are adjustments, editions or revisions. Remember, the quran made a claim that no one can change the words of allah (quran 6:115).

It is He who made the sun a shining light and the moon a derived light and determined for it phases - that you may know the number of years and account [of time]. Allah has not created this except in truth. He details the signs for a people who know

It is He Who made the sun to be a shining glory and the moon to be a light (of beauty), and measured out stages for her; that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time). Nowise did Allah create this but in truth and righteousness. (Thus) doth He explain His Signs in detail, for those who understand.

He it is Who made the sun a shining brightness and the moon a light, and ordained for it mansions that you might know the computation of years and the reckoning. Allah did not create it but with truth; He makes the signs manifest for a people who

It is He who gave the sun its radiance, the moon its lustre, and appointed its stations so that you may compute years and numbers. God did not create them but with deliberation. He distinctly explains His signs for those who can understand.

If you look at the different transalations, the most dishonest among all of them is the official saudi edition, sahih international. Why? They translated the moon as 'the derived light' while most translations called moon' a light'. Why did they do that, I mean mistranslated the quran? This is because the moon itself is completely dark and do not have any light. Meanwhile allah called the moon 'a light' which is wrong. The saudi government has to publich another quran to comply with modern science by translation the verse as 'the moon, a derived light'.

This is one of the few dishonesty in Islam and the attempt by the scholars to misinterpret a verse in the quran to give it another new meaning.

Please can you get us the translation of John 3: 16 in the over 40 translations of the Bible? Kindly paste it here for scrutiny.

We are most interested in the Arabic word used which does not change. Early translators would have less diction than newer translators.
What is the Arabic word that was mistranslated?
What is the meaning of the Arabic word mistranslated?
Your ignorance is compounded if you can't answer all these questions.
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Predator1: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2019
true2god:

The Quran as you posted is not edited.
You posted translations of the Book by several translators in English. The Quran has been translated to virtually all languages and you cannot expect 2 people translating the same book to give the same translation due to so many words to pick from.
The Quran in question is the Quran in the original arabic form as was revealed

1 Like

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by gaskiyamagana: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2019
OptimmusPrimme:
I'd like to educate you satanic terrorist children of Bilial (demon) today, so pay attention. grin

You see, the Qurans of today are produced in printing presses - and the toner used to print the Quran are made from specific polymers such as “styrene acrylate copolymer”, “polyester resin” & “styrene butadiene copolymer” (You can google them).

Alcohol is used in the process of the production of these various polymers, so on an atomic level, trace elements of alcohol exist in the actual words of all the printed Qurans of today.

Now as a Muslim, you can not handle an Arabic Quran unless you first perform an ablution (ritual cleansing process).

Once you have performed this process, you are "clean" - but certain things can make you "unclean" such as touching a woman, touching a dog or even touching an alcohol. grin

Now, herein lies the irony.

Tell me, how do “Muslims” explain the irony of all ironies that as a Muslim - to handle the Quran you must cleanse yourself via ablution - but by touching it, you are no longer clean? grin

And unless the “Muslim Communities” accept to be reciting & writing their Quran on the 6th-century “black slates” then, alcohol can never be haram!

Do away with all these childish comic fantasies called "Religion" handed down to you by your ignorant ancestors.

We're now in the jet age where logic & rationale supplant the archaic ideology & wetdream of your bomb-strapping & 72-virgin-hunting terrorist called Prophet Mohammed Bin Laden. grin

Barakat Jumaa - Motherfvckers! grin
Logic and rationale that reduced your religion to business organization.
No amount of your rationale and logic can tarnish our dear religion, Islam.
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by true2god: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2019
Predator1:

The Quran as you posted is not edited.
You posted translations of the Book by several translators in English. The Quran has been translated to virtually all languages and you cannot expect 2 people translating the same book to give the same translation due to so many words to pick from.
The Quran in question is the Quran in the original arabic form as was revealed
Do you mean these 2 translations have the same meaning?

2 Likes

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by true2god: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Please can you get us the translation of John 3: 16 in the over 40 translations of the Bible? Kindly paste it here for scrutiny.

We are most interested in the Arabic word used which does not change. Early translators would have less diction than newer translators.
Your ignorance is compounded if you can't answer all these questions.
We are discussing the preservation of the quran against distortion and not the bible. If you cant defend the distortions and the misrepresentations in your various qurans then you can simply ignore my post.

1 Like

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
true2god:
We are discussing the preservation of the quran against distortion and not the bible. If you cant defend the distortions and the misrepresentations in your various qurans then you can simply ignore my post.

OK, OK...

Now let me restate the defence.

Let's start calmly from there.
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by gaskiyamagana: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
IamBlanco:
Abdools... Open YouTube and search for "The Arabian Prophet".

if after watching just two of his videos and questions about your religion Islam don't creep into your mind...

An incomplete book filled with contradictions that you need another book (hadith) to understand it.
".....WHEN I FOUND HIM WHOM MY SOUL LOVES, I HELD HIM, AND WOULD NOT LET HIM GO UNTIL I BROUGHT HIM INTO MY MOTHER'S HOUSE IN THE CHAMBER OF HER WHO CONCEIVED ME " BIBLE BASED NAIJA SONG OF SOLOMON 3:4.
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by gaskiyamagana: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
womenareapes:
preserve the book that have killed millions of people! Good move! Preserve this book so that your future generations of children will use it to kill more others
You need to change your pastor and church in order to get upgraded annointing oil and deliverance water.
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by true2god: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

OK, OK...

Now let me restate the defence.

Let's start calmly from there.
The arabic word for light is 'nur and all other ayah translated 'nur' as light. Why did sahih international fraudulently translated 'nur' as 'derived light' instead of light? I will tell you the reason if you can be humble.

1 Like

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by sulasa07(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
true2god:
The arabic word for light is 'nur and all other ayah translated 'nur' as light. Why did sahih international fraudulently translated 'nur' as 'derived light' instead of light? I will tell you the reason if you can be humble.
First,it's only Sahih International that used derived light
Second,the word "Derived" is always in a box.Like this,The moon is a (Derived/Reflecting) Light
Third,the Arabic word Even in Sahih Arabic Quran Recitation Is still Nur.
So,what exactly has changed in the Qur'an.
Let me answer for you,Nothing.So find another thing to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistakes Made On EID. / Godson Et All, Where Are The Contradictions In The Qur'aan? / Children And Good Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.