Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion (4698 Views)

Terrorism: Rulings, Distortion And Misconception Of Some Verses In The Quran / Who Wrote The Quran? / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by EkunKekere: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Meanwhile the idiots who are slaves are already here grin

[img]https://images./3WLOWpq7sE5JrZ9T1nHm5U.jpg[/img]

Hausaman:
The only holy book that is yet to be edited like others. We all know how often some holy books are edited like novels.
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by EkunKekere: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
What about the idiots who are the followers of the forgetful illiterate prophet? Dem don full ground already grin

[img]https://images./3Iu1yh9VIeaySlmIqcr7nu.jpg[/img]

sulasa07:

The idiots will with Edited Novel soon full this thread
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by EkunKekere: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Funnily enough, I have heard one fake "holy" book that plagiarized earlier and more authentic books. The person wey dem give the book no even fit write am as him be illiterate grin grin grin

[img]https://images./2mbz7PJ5mdgom7HYMTwGSz.jpg[/img]

Hausaman:
The only holy book that is yet to be edited like others. We all know how often some holy books are edited like novels.
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by sulasa07(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
EkunKekere:

What about the idiots who are the followers of the forgetful illiterate prophet? Dem don full ground already grin

What is funny in this.
Why did Jesus curse the Fig tree when he was expecting a fruit on it when the tree is not in its season.
Your acclaimed "god" does not even know the time a Fig tree is supposed to bear fruit,what a god.Ordinary OtemAtum and his Co will not make such a blasphemous mistake.

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by EkunKekere: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Don't mind the mugus. Their "holy" book that has more than 26 versions with different wordings:

[img]https://images./5Bsi4BE7wahkKrp0IhRzf4.jpg[/img]

OptimmusPrimme:
I'd like to educate you satanic terrorist children of Bilial (demon) today, so pay attention. grin

You see, the Qurans of today are produced in printing presses - and the toner used to print the Quran are made from specific polymers such as “styrene acrylate copolymer”, “polyester resin” & “styrene butadiene copolymer” (You can google them).

Alcohol is used in the process of the production of these various polymers, so on an atomic level, trace elements of alcohol exist in the actual words of all the printed Qurans of today.

Now as a Muslim, you can not handle an Arabic Quran unless you first perform an ablution (ritual cleansing process).

Once you have performed this process, you are "clean" - but certain things can make you "unclean" such as touching a woman, touching a dog or even touching an alcohol. grin

Now, herein lies the irony.

Tell me, how do “Muslims” explain the irony of all ironies that as a Muslim - to handle the Quran you must cleanse yourself via ablution - but by touching it, you are no longer clean? grin

And unless the “Muslim Communities” accept to be reciting & writing their Quran on the 6th-century “black slates” then, alcohol can never be haram!

Do away with all these childish comic fantasies called "Religion" handed down to you by your ignorant ancestors.

We're now in the jet age where logic & rationale supplant the archaic ideology & wetdream of your bomb-strapping & 72-virgin-hunting terrorist called Prophet Mohammed Bin Laden. grin

Barakat Jumaa - Motherfvckers! grin
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by true2god: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
sulasa07:

First,it's only Sahih International that used derived light
Second,the word "Derived" is always in a box.Like this,The moon is a (Derived/Reflecting) Light
Third,the Arabic word Even in Sahih Arabic Quran Recitation Is still Nur.
So,what exactly has changed in the Qur'an.
Let me answer for you,Nothing.So find another thing to say
Do you know why the sahih international used the word 'derived light' instead of just 'light'? This is because the quran had always been wrong by claiming that the moon is a light. The moon is never a light but a dark place. The moon is only illuminated by the sun, at night, the shadow which reflected on the earth surface. The quran got it wrong here and the writters on the quran, in saudi arabia, tried to correct this anomaly by adding the word 'derived' to the word 'light' which makes the sahih international rendition of quran 10:5 different from all other other (honest) translations. While the translators for sahih international tried to do a damaged control for the quran (and allah), it also shows the level of distortion and intellectual dishonesty among the Islamic scholars in Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by EkunKekere: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chei see desperation grin The fig tree that Jesus cursed was an early bloomer which failed to fulfill its potential. As an early bloomer it was expected to produce early fruit even though the fruitation period for other fig trees had not yet commenced. When it failed, Christ rebuked it! grin
But let us get back to the subject grin

[img]https://images./6uefLhY0LO7KgRJ7avZxHW.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5NIeYhvyyDtCEbArY82xVg.jpg[/img]

sulasa07:

What is funny in this.
Why did Jesus curse the Fig tree when he was expecting a fruit on it when the tree is not in its season.
Your acclaimed "god" does not even know the time a Fig tree is supposed to bear fruit,what a god.Ordinary OtemAtum and his Co will not make such a blasphemous mistake.
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by EkunKekere: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bros it's not fair o. I bin dey wait for Una answer since morning, una just bone me like dis cry
Make Una come explain nah:

[img]https://images./1ZEFQRMlcLKOpXvEzn8Nq7.jpg[/img]

Hausaman:
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Oricha62(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
IamBlanco:
Abdools... Open YouTube and search for "The Arabian Prophet".

if after watching just two of his videos and questions about your religion Islam don't creep into your mind...

An incomplete book filled with contradictions that you need another book (hadith) to understand it.

You have a disease called Islamphobia, what is incomplete about Quran?
What are the contributions in the Qur'an as you claimed? Iam waiting
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
true2god:
The arabic word for light is 'nur and all other ayah translated 'nur' as light. Why did sahih international fraudulently translated 'nur' as 'derived light' instead of light? I will tell you the reason if you can be humble.

I am humble.

Qur'an 25:61 Allah says says:

MUHSIN KHAN
Blessed be He Who has placed in the heaven big stars, and has placed therein a great lamp (sun), and a moon giving light.

PICKTHALL
Blessed be He Who hath placed in the heaven mansions of the stars, and hath placed therein a great lamp and a moon giving light!

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Blessed is He who has placed in the sky great stars and placed therein a [burning] lamp and luminous moon.

YUSUF ALI
Blessed is He Who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a Lamp and a Moon giving light;

MUFTI TAQI USMANI
Glorious is the One who made stellar formations in the sky, and placed therein a lamp (i.e. the sun) and a bright moon.

ABDUL HALEEM
Exalted is He who put constellations in the heavens, a radiant light, and an illuminating moon-

ABUL ALA MAUDUDI(WITH TAFSIR)
(25:61) Most blessed is He Who set a constellation in the heavens,5 and placed in it a great lamp and a shining moon.

DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB, THE CLEAR QURAN
Blessed is the One Who has placed constellations in the sky, as well as a ˹radiant˺ lamp and a luminous moon.

DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB
Blessed is the One Who has placed constellations in the sky, as well as a ˹radiant˺ lamp and a luminous moon.

Here the word used to qualify the moon is "muneer" which means "giving light". The translators of the Sahih International used a Qur'an verse to interpret another Qur'an verse which is one of the most subtle way of interpreting the Qur'an.

3 Likes

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
IamBlanco:
Abdools... Open YouTube and search for "The Arabian Prophet".

if after watching just two of his videos and questions about your religion Islam don't creep into your mind...

An incomplete book filled with contradictions that you need another book (hadith) to understand it.

What is Qur'an and what is hadith?
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by true2god: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I am humble.

Qur'an 25:61 Allah says says:

MUHSIN KHAN
Blessed be He Who has placed in the heaven big stars, and has placed therein a great lamp (sun), and a moon giving light.

PICKTHALL
Blessed be He Who hath placed in the heaven mansions of the stars, and hath placed therein a great lamp and a moon giving light!

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Blessed is He who has placed in the sky great stars and placed therein a [burning] lamp and luminous moon.

YUSUF ALI
Blessed is He Who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a Lamp and a Moon giving light;

MUFTI TAQI USMANI
Glorious is the One who made stellar formations in the sky, and placed therein a lamp (i.e. the sun) and a bright moon.

ABDUL HALEEM
Exalted is He who put constellations in the heavens, a radiant light, and an illuminating moon-

ABUL ALA MAUDUDI(WITH TAFSIR)
(25:61) Most blessed is He Who set a constellation in the heavens,5 and placed in it a great lamp and a shining moon.

DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB, THE CLEAR QURAN

DR. MUSTAFA KHATTAB

Here the word used to qualify the moon is "muneer" which means "giving light". The translators of the Sahih International used a Qur'an verse to interpret another Qur'an verse which is one of the most subtle way of interpreting the Qur'an.
You tried a lot. kudos. The issue here is that the translators of the quran, who did the sahih international quran, saw it in a different way from you. They are meant to translate and not to interpret the quran using the manuscript available to them. If the manuscript did not read 'derived light' but only 'light' why would they superimposed their interpretation into the translation? This is not a honest interpretation but a subjective one because, except sahih international (the saudi edition), no other translation used 'derived light' for 'nur'. All other passages in the arabic quran where 'nur' appeared were all translated as light. What gives room for this corruption and what did the translators try to achieve by doctoring an arabic meaning to create a theological 'balance'.

If the translators of the quran can be bias in a simple matter like this, what integrity do all other translation of the quran have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
true2god:
You tried a lot. kudos. The issue here is that the translators of the quran, who did the sahih international quran, saw it in a different way from you. They are meant to translate and not to interpret the quran using the manuscript available to them. If the manuscript did not read 'derived light' but only 'light' why would they superimposed their interpretation into the translation? This is not a honest interpretation but a subjective one because, except sahih international (the saudi edition), no other translation used 'derived light' for 'nur'. All other passages in the arabic quran where 'nur' appeared were all translated as light. What gives room for this corruption and what did the translators try to achieve by doctoring an arabic meaning to create a theological 'balance'.

If the translators of the quran can be bias in a simple matter like this, what integrity do all other translation of the quran have?

Wait o! Are you a translator or did you study Arabic linguistics? I remembered i told you that a Qur'an verse can be interpreted with another Qur'an verse or with hadith, etc. How is this a superimposition?
Keep searching for ways to discredit Islam. Islam will not change for anyone.
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by EkunKekere: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chei! See me, see trouble o! So the Sunnah of your "prophet" is no longer good enough for you abi? Wonders shall never end. Imam must hear this grin

[img]https://images./2Cv1Sw2zDKGAgowXpqy8wf.jpg[/img]

Oricha62:

Is this Qur'an verse?
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Oricha62(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
EkunKekere:

Chei! See me, see trouble o! So the Sunnah of your "prophet" is no longer good enough for you abi? Wonders shall never end. Imam must hear this grin

[img]https://images./2Cv1Sw2zDKGAgowXpqy8wf.jpg[/img]

Don't twist the discussion, you haven't point out the problems in the hadith ? Mention them and let's continue the discussion inshaa Allah .
You have not point out the problems in that
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by EkunKekere: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Oh really?

[img]https://images./429DrwqIyZlPOCIWDplH96.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

Wait o! Are you a translator or did you study Arabic linguistics? I remembered i told you that a Qur'an verse can be interpreted with another Qur'an verse or with hadith, etc. How is this a superimposition?
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by EkunKekere: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
It's your prophet who knows how to twist things grin

[img]https://images./4JqpmKa9toWDWEbDOsC3Gp.jpg[/img]

quote author=Oricha62 post=81539034]
Don't twist the discussion, you haven't point out the problems in the hadith ? Mention them and let's continue the discussion inshaa Allah .
You have not point out the problems in that [/quote]
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Oricha62(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
EkunKekere:

It's your prophet who knows how to twist things grin

[img]https://images./4JqpmKa9toWDWEbDOsC3Gp.jpg[/img]

quote author=Oricha62 post=81539034]
You have not point out the problems in that
Glory be to Allah, iam not enough for you to insult but you went an extra miles to insult my prophet (saw) .why?
You now show me clearly the kind of non-muslims you are .
I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT GOD KNOWS YOU, MAY ALLAH TAKES CARE OF YOUR AFFAIRS IN THE WAYS THAT PLEASE HIM .
AMEEN
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by EkunKekere: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bros, your "prophet" doesn't need anybody's help. He is more than capable of embarrassing himself grin grin

[img]https://images./5kjPfLL2FGdIqkCQDFINKw.jpg[/img]

Oricha62:

Glory be to Allah, iam not enough for you to insult but you went an extra miles to insult my prophet (saw) .why?
You now show me clearly the kind of non-muslims you are .
I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT GOD KNOWS YOU, MAY ALLAH TAKES CARE OF YOUR AFFAIRS IN THE WAYS THAT PLEASE HIM .
AMEEN
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by IamBlanco(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2019
Oricha62:

You have a disease called Islamphobia, what is incomplete about Quran?
What are the contributions in the Qur'an as you claimed? Iam waiting

you're very stoopid! why is that in our modern world today, only one political ideology has a phobia word. why don't people have phobia for other religions except Islam. don't you think there is something wrong with that religion/political ideology. why are there Islamic republic or this and that alone. no Christian republic, Buddhist republic, Shintoism republic, etc??

Fool! don't go do research about your religion. if the Quran is complete and from God. why the contradictions in it that your scholars had to introduce the doctrine of abrogation to explain those errors??
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by true2god: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

We are not talking about interpretation of the text but translation of the Arabic text into English language. What I am saying is that sahih internation did a dishonest job by translation the word 'nur' (in quran 10:5) as derived light when it simply means light in Arabic. Other translators were honest enough to translate it properly without any misinterpretation or bias. Why did the translators of the quran,especially sahih international edition, corrupt the quran by subtly superimposing a meaning into a quranic text?
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Oricha62(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
IamBlanco:

you're very stoopid! why is that in our modern world today, only one political ideology has a phobia word. why don't people have phobia for other religions except Islam. don't you think there is something wrong with that religion/political ideology. why are there Islamic republic or this and that alone. no Christian republic, Buddhist republic, Shintoism republic, etc??

Fool! don't go do research about your religion. if the Quran is complete and from God. why the contradictions in it that your scholars had to introduce the doctrine of abrogation to explain those errors??
What I told you was nothing but the truth , take it or leave it .

For your abusive words, I can't be in the same situation with you.
STAY AWAY FROM ABUSIVE COMMENT ON ISLAMIC POST
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2019
true2god:
We are not talking about interpretation of the text but translation of the Arabic text into English language. What I am saying is that sahih internation did a dishonest job by translation the word 'nur' (in quran 10:5) as derived light when it simply means light in Arabic. Other translators were honest enough to translate it properly without any misinterpretation or bias. Why did the translators of the quran,especially sahih international edition, corrupt the quran by subtly superimposing a meaning into a quranic text?

How did they corrupt it? Did they add any foreign meaning to it? It we will now compare this your corruption to that of your Bible verse of John 1:1 and John 3:16.

I think you will have a lot of explanation to do.
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by true2god: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

How did they corrupt it? Did they add any foreign meaning to it? It we will now compare this your corruption to that of your Bible verse of John 1:1 and John 3:16.

I think you will have a lot of explanation to do.
What is the mmaning of 'nur' in arabic? How did Yusuf ali, picktail (and others) translate it and how did sahih international translate in? Why the discrepancy in their translations and who are they trying to cover-up? One of the 99 names of allah is 'nur', why did they translate in as 'derived light' in quran 10:5 instead of 'light'?
Re: Preservation Of The Quran Against Distortion by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2019
true2god:
What is the mmaning of 'nur' in arabic? How did Yusuf ali, picktail (and others) translate it and how did sahih international translate in? Why the discrepancy in their translations and who are they trying to cover-up? One of the 99 names of allah is 'nur', why did they translate in as 'derived light' in quran 10:5 instead of 'light'?

I asked two simple questions.

How did they corrupt it?

Did they add any foreign meaning to it?

Noor and Muneer has been used to qualify the moon in the Qur'an.

So interchangeably they can be used as one.

You can simply say the Qur'an has been used to corrupt the Qur'an fine.

If you are not satisfied with the response which i know you will never be as Allah the All Knowing said in Qur'an 2:120

“Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) till you follow their religion."...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistakes Made On EID. / Children And Good Behaviour / The Known Existing Books Of Allah- II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.