Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise (15956 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Heartland FC (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by AlexReports(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2019
Governor's Aide On Sports, Kanu 'Papilo' Assures Heartland FC on Ihedioha's Promise

Few days after his appointment as the Senior Special Adviser SSA, on sports to Imo state Governor, Kanu 'Papilo' Nwankwo has swiftly moved into action.

Poised with the Governor Emeka Ihedioha's resolve to rebuild Imo state including the sports sector, the former Super Eagles captain during his visit to the Heartland FC training camp in Okigwe reiterated the governor's genuine intention to reinvigorate sports in the state and returning the glory days.

The Nigeria Football Federation NFF, Ambassador who was won many trophies and individual awards during his illustrious career advised the players on the qualities and attitude that can help them improve the team's aspiration as well as making them successful individually.

Kanu who also had a spell with the Naze Millionaires early in his playing days further explained that the Governor is major fan of Heartland FC and Arsenal FC of England (a club Kanu also played for) and is poised to make the Owerri darling club one of the best in the country and Africa as it used to be when it was formerly known as Iwuanyanwu National.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by SHOPPERS(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
ghlokoo:
Agba player

It would have been my very first FTC on Nairaland after all these years and you stole the space.

We will meet at that junction o.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by realstars: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Papilo was one of the brave players that made Nigeria proud in those days.

One thing i see in football is that,
Every team feels that they are the best when thy are not in the filled, until they are defeated after the die hard struggle.

Papilo, in ya time you try for us, undermining some 4k ups we had in those days

Kudos to Gv.Emeka for taking papilo to your circle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by rentAcock(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
our local league is quite interesting to watch. It may not have the massive advertising or fan fare, but the boys are talented and fun to watch regardless. Once a month my friends and I travel to watch them, drink beer and chow down some hot suya.

Come and play the Nairaland quiz show today at 5pm and win N5,000!! https://www.nairaland.com/5381674/naija-quiz-show-win-n5000

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by Yakade(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Recycle bins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by GOFRONT(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
cool

I know say one day, Papilo will make us proud..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by Hakeem12(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Members of the public are strongly advised to take note of the following:

1. For your own good, whenever law enforcement agents ( whether in uniform or not) stop a vehicle you boarded, stay calm, avoid hissing and grumbling. Whether you are a man or a woman,
respect them.

2. Please take the receipts of your electronic equipment, laptop or other bulk gadgets (original or photocopy), anywhere you go if you must carry them.

3. If you don't have means of identification from your school or workplace, get at least a national ID card or driver's licence. It is crucial.

4. Delete all your bank alerts, and transfer sensitive information into a flash drive or memory card. Keep your financial transactions away from your phone.

5. Carrying more than one ATM card may bring serious problem for you in our present-day Nigeria : be warned !!!

6. If you must move at night no matter how close to your house, take your ID card and let someone go with you.

7. Dress responsibly - it will save you. Looking rugged and wild may earn you serious trouble.

8. If you are given a vehicle to go for an errand, make sure all documents are complete and up-to-date. Also, your driver's licence must be handy before you hit the road.

9. When your car is being searched, don't just look away in anger; they are doing their job. Just
pay close attention to what's going on, to avoid "had I known".

10. If you are not sure of what someone is carrying in a bag, pack, or sack, please ask politely before accepting to give the person a ride. You may be arrested for what you know nothing about.

11. After any stranger you decide to give a help comes down, move forward a little, park and search your vehicle very well before you continue so as to avoid harbouring any incriminating objects left behind.

12. It is mandatorily necessary you dont keep this message to yourself alone...

*TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED !!!*

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
OK

Hello guys i want to sell my alidropship plugin for 16,000 naira, the cost of the plugin from the developer is 32,000 naira ($89) but im selling mine for 16k with licence, chat me up or call me
Please note that you need to have a domain name so I can request for change of domain licence to your domain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
OK, thank you, next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mtcheew.
next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by majamajic(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
who's in charge of the training kits , no coordination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by iamawara(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Old something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by elotajohn1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
This dude will soon be the Governor of IMO State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
I can feel their morale being boosted already

The peak in them is coming outcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by deltateam: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
SHOPPERS:

It would have been my very first FTC on Nairaland after all these years and you stole the space.

Ejoor. Forgive am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by Lamasta(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hope Heartland will win this year's uefa champions league since they have employed papilo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hakeem12:
Members of the public are strongly advised to take note of the following:

1. For your own good, whenever law enforcement agents ( whether in uniform or not) stop a vehicle you boarded, stay calm, avoid hissing and grumbling. Whether you are a man or a woman,
respect them.

2. Please take the receipts of your electronic equipment, laptop or other bulk gadgets (original or photocopy), anywhere you go if you must carry them.

3. If you don't have means of identification from your school or workplace, get at least a national ID card or driver's licence. It is crucial.

4. Delete all your bank alerts, and transfer sensitive information into a flash drive or memory card. Keep your financial transactions away from your phone.

5. Carrying more than one ATM card may bring serious problem for you in our present-day Nigeria : be warned !!!

6. If you must move at night no matter how close to your house, take your ID card and let someone go with you.

7. Dress responsibly - it will save you. Looking rugged and wild may earn you serious trouble.

8. If you are given a vehicle to go for an errand, make sure all documents are complete and up-to-date. Also, your driver's licence must be handy before you hit the road.

9. When your car is being searched, don't just look away in anger; they are doing their job. Just
pay close attention to what's going on, to avoid "had I known".

10. If you are not sure of what someone is carrying in a bag, pack, or sack, please ask politely before accepting to give the person a ride. You may be arrested for what you know nothing about.

11. After any stranger you decide to give a help comes down, move forward a little, park and search your vehicle very well before you continue so as to avoid harbouring any incriminating objects left behind.

12. It is mandatorily necessary you dont keep this message to yourself alone...

*TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED !!!*

Did you just read what you wrote down or are you a police officer, because your statement seems like one ..
Is this what you guys concluded in your most recent meeting .. that anyone who doesn’t have a receipt for his phone should be harassed , or like your NO 6. Always go out with your ID card no matter what time at night, and no matter how close it is to your house ?
Is this the mode of harassment agreed upon in you guys last meeting ??
Only in Nigeria ...
Nothing musa no go see for gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by eddieguru(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nigerian football is still in the 15th century cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by eddieguru(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
SHOPPERS:

grin grin grin grin

Please have mercy he didn't know cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by loomer: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
When will our clubs stop depending on state governments?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by QuietHammer(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
See fully grown men who should be tilling the soil to plant yam and cassava fooling themselves, running after a leather ball.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by Freecitytech: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Abi!

I JUST CREATED SOME WHATSAPP GROUPS FOR RELATIONSHIP ADVICE. click the link below to join one of the group

https://okakasite.com/2019/08/26/whatsapp-groups-for-relationship/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by Elzakzaky: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
realstars:
Papilo was one of the brave players that made Nigeria proud in those days.

One thing i see in football is that,
Every team feels that they are the best when thy are not in the filled field, until they are defeated after the die hard struggle.

Papilo, in ya time you try for us, undermining some 4k ups we had in those days

Kudos to Gv.Emeka for taking papilo to your circle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise by Hakeem12(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
nobodytestme:

Did you just read what you wrote down or are you a police officer, because your statement seems like one ..
Is this what you guys concluded in your most recent meeting .. that anyone who doesn’t have a receipt for his phone should be harassed , or like your NO 6. Always go out with your ID card no matter what time at night, and no matter how close it is to your house ?
Is this the mode of harassment agreed upon in you guys last meeting ??
Only in Nigeria ...
Nothing musa no go see for gate
I'm not a police officer, I only shared that cos of what has landed some people in jail. Sometimes the Nigerian police demand for these things when you least expect, better safe than sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Player Ugly Bance Chilling With Two White Babes / A Nairalander Chatting With Roberto Di Matteo / Chelsea and Man City Preparing Exit From Super League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.