Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

How To Unlock Iphone From Any Cell Phone Network For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Iphone From Any Cell Phone Network For Free (819 Views)

Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World / Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off / Lady Gets Brand New Iphone From Stranger Days After Crying Out On Twitter. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Iphone From Any Cell Phone Network For Free by advertisnet: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2019
I am sure you will agree with me when I say:

The iPhone SIM lock is designed to tie us into over-the-top call fees from a single network carrier.

An excuse to rip us off.

Again.

What if I was to tell you that you can break free from your carrier and use any network you want.

Sound good?

Read on and this article will tell you how you can use any SIM card from any carrier on any network in your iPhone or iPad by performing an unlock.

Brilliant!

This means you are in control of the:

Call charges.
Network coverage.
Download speeds.
Much better than being stuck in a long-term contract with a single carrier for months, or even years.

It also gives you the option of having SIM only deals for your device.

These tend to be far cheaper and give you the power back, rather than being dictated to by your carrier.

Why pay more than you have to?

Break free from you restrictive contract and take back control of your smartphone!

Table of Contents

iPhone Unlocking instructions
iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7 Carrier / Network / SIM Unlock

When you want to unlock a cellular phone you might take it to a local phone store and ask them to do it for you.

This won’t work with an iPhone or an iPad because the lock is stored on Apple’s computers.

If a local store manages to perform an unlock it will be most likely because they have “jailbroken” your iPhone or iPad.

This is only a temporary solution and as soon as you connect your device to iTunes, or download a new version of iOS it will be locked to the original network again.

It also invalidates the warranty so be careful when choosing this option.

There are loads of unofficial methods to unlock an iPhone or iPad such as “jail-breaking”, “Gevey Sims”, RSIM, SAM and Ultrasn0w but I can’t recommend them.

Some of them unlock your device using software or codes.

However, there is no guarantee this method will work. Indeed many of the websites offering this type of service are simply scams. Others only do a temporary job.

If you decide that this is a method you want to pursue do some research to make sure you fully understand what you are committing to and what the implications might be.

The only way to ensure that the device is unlocked, and stays that way is to inform Apple that the phone is unlocked so they update their systems.

The way in which you do this is through your carrier/network operator or by using an official unlocking service. This process normally has a small fee, but it is worth it to get your device permanently unlocked legitimately without invalidating its warranty.

INSTRUCTION TO FOLLOW

STEP1
see more https://techspotng.com/how-to-unlock-iphone-from-any-cell-phone-network/

(1) (Reply)

Used Gionee S6s / Spotting Of Fake Clone Iphone / Know Everything About The Infinix Hot 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.