Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:57 PM

Obasanjo Wont Hand-Over To Yaradua ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wont Hand-Over To Yaradua ! (963 Views)

I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan / An Open Letter To Yaradua In His Grave Yard / Alhaji Sule Lamido For President 2011, A Beter Alternative To Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Wont Hand-Over To Yaradua ! by SEA(m): 7:25pm On May 15, 2007
Lately,I received 2 guests on my desk.Both of them claimed to be ministers of God but they told me that OBJ will not hand-over come May 29.I was flabbergasted because they came in on different date and they want it publish but i repudiated it.And just last week Sunday,I read it in one newspaper that OBJ wont hand over.It was apress release ear-piece advert.

Could it be true? Why is it that statement are coming out from different mouth at this time in the history of the nation.

Let's discuz?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Obasanjo Wont Hand-Over To Yaradua ! by babasin(m): 10:51am On May 16, 2007
lets wait and see
Re: Obasanjo Wont Hand-Over To Yaradua ! by McKren(m): 10:55am On May 16, 2007
The statement coming from different sources is no proof to that claim it is only a product of globalisation and information technology. News and rumours fly faster than anything these days.

I have heard Government aides repeat word for word our arguments in nairaland. So dont get carried away, OBJ will sleep in ota farm on May 28th night.
Re: Obasanjo Wont Hand-Over To Yaradua ! by twinstaiye(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2007
Prophet of doom. Why would he not hand over? I guess those predictions perpetrators are merely seeking for cheap popularity. I can bet anything that OBJ would certainly handover power to Yar'Adua come May, 2007
Re: Obasanjo Wont Hand-Over To Yaradua ! by Bolarge(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2007
Get real dude. OBJ ain't no fool. He's handing over.
The polity's too charged right now for him to introduce any incendiary shenanigans.
Re: Obasanjo Wont Hand-Over To Yaradua ! by angel101(f): 3:14pm On May 16, 2007
there was also a prediction in '99 that OBJ will not be president. wink who remembers?
Re: Obasanjo Wont Hand-Over To Yaradua ! by blackchief(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2007
let the count down begin. For i can't wait to see the out come of all these.

(1) (Reply)

World Peace / Dusk To Dawn Curfew In Port Harcourt. / First Bank And Eco Bank Planning Merger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.