Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too (3595 Views)

How Mighty Is The Almighty God? / Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Barristter07: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2019
johnw47:

lie lie™ barrister

i of course did read them
, and you cannot answer the question, oh weakie

If you did , you would have realized the one who is, who was and who is to come , IS not Jesus Christ . hence destroying your notion at verse 8
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Emusan(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Barristter07:
When you read Rev 1:4,5 , You would actually discover you are the exact Liar.

I've read it, do you?

V7 still says "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."

Again, who is coming according to John throughout the book of Revelation?
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Barristter07:

Are you minding those deluded ones who don't know the meaning of Almighty.

Hebrew 6:13

"
For when God made a promise to Abraham, since he had no one greater by whom to swear, he swore by himself "

None is greater than God Almighty, He has no God he worships , He is Supreme . Whereas Christ is still under the authority of Another , Automatic clarification . ( 1 Cor 15:27)

In fact Satan can blind people no be small!

Just imagine the simple title ALMIGHTY, even my 5 years old grandson can solve the riddle with ease!

ALL + MIGHTY = ALMIGHTY

Meaning this single person
©knows it all
©got it all
©controls it all

When Jesus kept saying there are so many things he must wait for the Father to give orders before he{Jesus} could act! Matthew 24:36, Mark 14:36, Luke 22:42, John 8:28,

Perhaps someone should remind them of a Polish wrestler during the 80s whose stage name was MIGHTY Igor! wink

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by johnw47: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Barristter07:

If you did , you would have realized the one who is, who was and who is to come , IS not Jesus Christ . hence destroying your notion at verse 8

lie lie™ barrister

1. oh most duh one, is Jesus not one who is, and that was, and who is to come?

oh so duh one we know that the alpha and Omega of verse 11 is Jesus
2. tell me why the Alpha and Omega at verse 8 is the father?
are you not just saying that because john called Him the Almighty?

3. when john looked to see the Alpha and Omega speaking, wasn't it Jesus that he saw? 

oh great false jw mumu brain
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by johnw47: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Maximus69:

ALL + MIGHTY = ALMIGHTY

wink

cheesy the wisdom of false jw
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Jessicha(f): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
Barristter07:

Are you minding those deluded ones who don't know the meaning of Almighty.

Hebrew 6:13

"
For when God made a promise to Abraham, since he had no one greater by whom to swear, he swore by himself "

None is greater than God Almighty, He has no God he worships , He is Supreme . Whereas Christ is still under the authority of Another , Automatic clarification . ( 1 Cor 15:27)

Abi
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Jessicha(f): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Barristter07:

Not born with Human sinful nature ? Never experienced physical birth ?

Context please.
Is this reffering to a change in Nature or not.

John 3:6

What is born of Flesh is Flesh

What is born of Spirit is Spirit.

Explain the word "Is spirit "

A. They are Holy spirit .
B. They have the hope of becoming a Spirit
C. They have spirit as an human.

The Verse Admitted Children of The Flesh refers to those Humans Naturally born Jews, just that not all are chosen as Son of God agree ?

Jesus is reffering to a change in Human nature to Spirit Nature.

Can an individual explain where the wind comes from ? Its source ? Or control the direction it goes ? Who knows it ?

Inability to control its direction proves its not by human power to be born by the spirit. Its from above.

Sense

Context please, Go and explain " Is Spirit " at John 3:6

The context of John 3 is speaking about those with the hope of going to heaven, doesn't mean people won't be in the new earth when the will of God is done . matt 6:9,10 , 2 Pet 3:13

Again: If Jesus was raised in a Spiritual Body, can he still be physical in body ?

Looooool, Emusan has run away . the red part ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by xaggar(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Emusan:

Like I said, the Glory Jesus spoke about in Vs 5 is different from the one in Vs 24..

Jesus had glory with the Father which was not given...

So in essence, Jesus Christ had 2 glory... Very funny!
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Emusan(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
xaggar:
So in essence, Jesus Christ had 2 glory... Very funny!

You should have asked for clarity on what you're confused about.
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jessicha:

Looooool, Emusan has run away . the red part ehn cheesy

He's ever bitter about Jehovah's Witnesses, and when he has been silenced nothing to say after his folly is exposed, Emusan will just vanish like nothing only to reappear on another thread ready to start arguing with Jehovah's Witnesses again!

He is just a sadist! embarassed
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by johnw47: 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
lie lie™ barrister

stop changing the topic and running away like a cowering dog with it's tail between it's legs

read the verses below
in verse 8 john calls the Alpha and Omega, "the almighty"

1. in verse 13 when john looks at the Alpha and Omega who is talking
who does he see, Jesus or Father?

Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Rev 1:10  I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, 
Rev 1:11  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. 
Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 
Rev 1:13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by MrPresident1: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Maximus69:

He's ever bitter about Jehovah's Witnesses, and when he has been silenced nothing to say after his folly is exposed, Emusan will just vanish like nothing only to reappear on another thread ready to start arguing with Jehovah's Witnesses again!

He is just a sadist! embarassed

How long have you been a Jehova witness? grin
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2019
MrPresident1:

How long have you been a Jehova witness? grin

Right from the very day i began searching for the one and only organization whose form of worship has gained divine approval! John 8:32 wink

That's what defines those who ends up becoming members of the JWs. Unless you're not interested in knowing the only form of worship that's pure. If you believe that one God should be worshiped one way then you will certainly become a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses group. Proverbs 2:1-5

But if you just feel like worshiping anywhere belle face, then there is no way you can see anything good in the organization, in fact you will continue to oppose and criticize them vehemently! Genesis 4:4-7 smiley

Even though all your people happens to be members of the JWs but your intentions is not for identifying the pure worship, you'll end up leaving the organization! wink
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by MrPresident1: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Right from the very day

Which day is that?
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2019
MrPresident1:

Which day is that?

After reading and meditating on the event recorded about Cain and Abel, i realized that at every given point in time God has never approved two different forms of worship except one. And that whoever finds out that his worship hasn't gain divine approval only need to become a close friend of the one whose worship gained approval. I also learnt that enviously criticising or antagonizing the one whose worship has gained divine approval is not going to help but means sinning against God's holy spirit! Because God chooses and each person just need to accept God's choice.

I also learnt that whoever is claiming that some forms of worship is wrong yet mischievously opposing someone for saying his own form of worship is the only approved is making himself an instrument of Satan! John 8:30-44

Most people taught it's when they got baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses that the heavens writes their names but that's a misconception. Dedication and Baptism is just when you decided to start practicing what you've discovered as pure worship. The first sign that calls the attention of God is your earnest interest to IDENTIFY those practicing pure worship! Joshua 2:8-13, Ruth 1:16, Malachi 3:16-18, John 3:1-3, 4:19-20

But the very day, hour, minute or second i began the search is what i can't remember anymore!
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by achorladey: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2019
MrPresident1:

Which day is that?

Perhaps you could add this to the question, was he equally witnessing about Jehovah the very same day he started searching about Jehovah?
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by MrPresident1: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Maximus69:

But b]the very day, hour, minute or second i began the search is what i can't remember anymore[/b]!

So how long have you been a Jehova Witness?

One year, two years, three years?
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by achorladey: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Maximus69:

After reading and meditating on the event recorded about Cain and Abel, i realized that at every given point in time God has never approved two different forms of worship except one. And that whoever finds out that his worship hasn't gain divine approval only need to become a close friend of the one whose worship gained approval. I also learnt that enviously criticising or antagonizing the one whose worship has gained divine approval is not going to help but means sinning against God's holy spirit! Because God chooses and each person just need to accept God's choice.

I also learnt that whoever is claiming that some forms of worship is wrong yet mischievously opposing someone for saying his own form of worship is the only approved is making himself an instrument of Satan! John 8:30-44

Most people taught it's when they got baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses that the heavens writes their names but that's a misconception. Dedication and Baptism is just when you decided to start practicing what you've discovered as pure worship. The first sign that calls the attention of God is your earnest interest to IDENTIFY those practicing pure worship! Joshua 2:8-13, Ruth 1:16, Malachi 3:16-18, John 3:1-3, 4:19-20

But the very day, hour, minute or second i began the search is what i can't remember anymore!

Maximus69: Most people taught it's when they got baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses that the heavens writes their names but that's a misconception. Dedication and Baptism is just when you decided to start practicing what you've discovered as pure worship.

Achorladey: Second baptismal question you answered yes to on that DAY

Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with God’s spirit-directed organization?

any correlation with what you posted up there?

Maximus69: I also learnt that whoever is claiming that some forms of worship is wrong yet mischievously opposing someone for saying his own form of worship is the only approved is making himself an instrument of Satan! John 8:30-44

Achorladey: I hope you are really learning from what you have found out.
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by achorladey: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Right from the very day i began searching for the one and only organization whose form of worship has gained divine approval! John 8:32 wink

That's what defines those who ends up becoming members of the JWs. Unless you're not interested in knowing the only form of worship that's pure. If you believe that one God should be worshiped one way then you will certainly become a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses group. Proverbs 2:1-5

But if you just feel like worshiping anywhere belle face, then there is no way you can see anything good in the organization, in fact you will continue to oppose and criticize them vehemently! Genesis 4:4-7 smiley

Even though all your people happens to be members of the JWs but your intentions is not for identifying the pure worship, you'll end up leaving the organization! wink

Did you become a Jehovah witness the very day you started searching about Jehovah?
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
MrPresident1:

So how long have you been a Jehova Witness?

One year, two years, three years?

If i can recollect, i think it all started about 15 years ago in Italy when i heard a Finish scholar saying to his female friend "it's all about pure worship". I got closer and tactfully asked him "what he meant by pure worship" and he told me "The one and only religion having divine approval". We parted few minutes later but that statement PURE WORSHIP got stuck to my brains and ever since then i was determined to find out who are those practicing pure worship!

I was still in service back then, though i've heard dealings with JWs but i never noticed their motive as in claiming to be the one and only organization worshipping the true God. Perhaps it's because of my fierce looks as a military personnel, that they usually present their messages in an indirect form! smiley
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by MrPresident1: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Maximus69:

If i can recollect, i think it all started about 15 years ago

15 years as a Jehovah's witness cool
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
MrPresident1:

15 years as a Jehovah's witness cool

But my baptism {public declaration as one ready to live by all the things i've discovered as divine guidance for the past 15 years} took place this June 2019. That's what the other guy kept emphasizing,whereas that's just a formality. A Jehovah's Witness will continue digging for more spiritual gems after getting the first hint, which i actually got 15 years ago! Proverbs 2:4, 4:18

Though i kept bombarding all the JWs coming to discuss with me from the Bible with critical, inquisitive and though as in thought provoking questions, to be 100% certain that i've found pure worship! Act 17:11 smiley

Thanks for the friendly discuss Sir! smiley
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by OnPointMan(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
johnw47:

cheesy the wisdom of false jw

How can you say he's wrong about that? Do you understand English atall? No wonder you guys are arguing undecided
Re: If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too by johnw47: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
OnPointMan:

How can you say he's wrong about that?

oh duh, didn't say he is wrong

OnPointMan:
Do you understand English atall? No wonder you guys are arguing undecided

you clearly don't understand

ALL + MIGHTY = ALMIGHTY

of course it does, very simple and hardly wisdom, hence i called it the wisdom of false jw
oh duh you guys need everything explained to you, laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Holy Week Journey To The Cross / 22 Powerful Prayer Points From The Holy Mouth Of Jesus Christ / I'll Convert Back To Christiandoom If Christians Can Explain This Two Facts(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.