Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform (62011 Views)

Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by legba1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
make boys no go chop alafins babe ooo....make dem no chop last supper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by almajiri101: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Useless kleptomania oloshoo who choosed infertile old prick over young and fertile prick, you had better start saving now because i don't have 1 kobo to contribute for anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by flowx(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Who's deceiving who?

She wore the kakii for photoshoot...

She's not serving any country execpt her Oba husband....

Kakakak!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by chelsea1116(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
The heart breaking news i hear about happenings in nigeria..each day i log on facebook and nairaland..i must see something that will make me cry..i promise myslf i will work harder and come back to nigeria and change people's lives.
I HAVE TRIED TO UNDERSTAND D RELEVANCE OF THIS POST HERE BUT I'M STILL LOST..We should rise up and act, we are in deep shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Emmannn101(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wait will this girl go to orientation camp?
Did Davido actually go?

My brother, if your girlfriend go to orientation camp, just forget it and look for another girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Emmannn101(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
chelsea1116:
The heart breaking news i hear about happenings in nigeria..each day i log on facebook and nairaland..i must see something that will make me cry..i promise myslf i will work harder and come back to nigeria and change people's lives.
I HAVE TRIED TO UNDERSTAND D RELEVANCE OF THIS POST HERE BUT I'M STILL LOST..We should rise up and act, we are in deep shit.

What are you saying, I don't really get your points.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by PureFace1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
cheesy

yeroba obas sha

well i learnt alafin is a yeroba Muslim grin

What is wrong with you Igbo catholic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by idonhammer: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
If half population of Nigeria never take their breakfast by now,how that one take concern the igwe of oyo's wife?

Firstorderwizard:
What's this crap doing on nairaland front-page ?at a time when half the population of Nigeria is yet to take their breakfast today lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Alaganature(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Do yo have 300 single 400 single Or 500 single Pls come to my dm now Cash only pls Rate is � � �

Alll for maddest rate

CASH RECEIPT ONLY PLS
08026333379 For business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Funmmyastic: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nice one olori.Alaafin like good things sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by israelmao(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Whoever hunt for this hunt for his own life therefore Corp members be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Fantazy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
She no even fine sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
One of his concubines you mean...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by olumalcolm(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Soldier wey flog dis one for camp go just dry up like bonga fish. Jazz go full her body ehn angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by gladisa7: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
d jazz wey they go install for her body if u even look her for the NYSC Camp your preek go die forever!! grin
Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Junkie1: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
I GUARANTEE SHE'S GETTING FVCKED BY A CORPER
Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Kingsbet000: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by damtan(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:

Ozzy Etomi
@ozzyetomi
Young Nigerian men are literally single handedly ruining the country’s reputation and people’s lives, but you go to Church and they still want to only preach to young girls about wearing tight clothes and sex like that is what is unraveling the fabric of society. Someone said to me that they wished churches preached to the specific ills pertaining to Nigerian society. A woman lost her husband to renal cancer & her newborn within the same month, and his family is circling like eagles to seize “their brothers” property when she has 3 kids. They need to preach about shit like that in church.

Nigerians can wax all day about “runs girls” and sex workers and Queer folks, and nowadays even feminists have been added to the roster of evil permeating our upstanding society, when we have non-negotiable proof that it is actually wicked, greedy young men with wifi.

Internet fraudsters have:
- ruined our reputation worldwide
- turned us into a pop culture reference joke (Nigerian princes)
- sabotaged opportunities for Nigerian students and graduates
- made travel an ultra humiliating experience
- blocked Nigerian access to so many things

Yet in our society, women are harassed, arrested, laws are introduced incarcerating Gay people, but we are left waiting for the govt to crack down on this national crisis, introduce harsh sentences or consequences for those caught etc. instead these men are hailed like kings.
It's so easy to figure when you copy and paste even if you don't tag the source.
You barely make statements like this on your own

2 Likes

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Obviously you lack eyes.
damtan:

It's so easy to figure when you copy and paste even if you don't tag the source.
You barely make statements like this on your own
Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by vicben27(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Royal Pusssy
Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by damtan(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:
Obviously you lack eyes.
Obviously, you don't understand that statement. SMH sadsad
Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by meetope2y: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Olori is very beautiful oooo.

Youth Obey the clarion call!!!
Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Awe4luv(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Reffone:
Young blood fucking old dogs
it's the power of money bro, work while you are young now so U could be rich when U are old and these young bloods will be ready to Bleep the old dog U would grow into......

1 Like

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Reffone: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Niqqa I am young and getting it with good young blood giving me d bleep, when am old I go still enjoy am
Awe4luv:

it's the power of money bro, work while you are young now so U could be rich when U are old and these young bloods will be ready to Bleep the old dog U would grow into......
Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
But I thought one of Alaafin wives served last year, I remembered her camp was Iseyin, abi NYSC na annual thing for palace ni I'm not understanding again o grin

Kabiesi na joke o[s][/s]
Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Ebenaba(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
if I hear say guys never get the door screw make my yansh bend like sickle
You could try if e dey quick you to see your great granny
Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Awe4luv(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Reffone:
Niqqa I am young and getting it with good young blood giving me d bleep, when am old I go still enjoy am
wasere paddy mi...na there long life dey ooo
Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by MrBONE2(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Reffone:
Young blood fucking old dogs

grin

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by pharmagba: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Place of primary assignment
The orza room, Alafin's palace
Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by doctore212(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin
buygala:
Olori or not....

One guy will still chop her on Bonfire night grin

Magun is inactive in all NYSC Orientation Camps nationwide.... cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / Jewels Of Africa Nairaland Heritage Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.