Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo (153069 Views)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thank God for Femi..
Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thank God Femi is safe

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Babsopey(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Well done T girl @rachealfst...

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Babsopey:
Well done T girl @rachealfst...
Thanks bro.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Lilly4endu(f): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
OP, my hands �dey up for you. Am speechless for this Tara matter.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by HARMYMY(f): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
dalu4god:
Christianity doesn't encourage divorce and I wonder how this are going turn around for femi. I pray Tara repents.

Tammy is still a friend no matter what.

Tara remains the wife....

Sure Christianity doesn't encourage but it not against it either.
Staying in Marriage is not with force.
Divorce might not be good but it not bad as well.
Instead of facing constant abuse and violence
My dear it better to opt out from trouble.

2 Likes

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by toyhin123(f): 4:58am On Sep 28, 2019
Emex100:

Will you marry him then?
Don't jump into conclusion. There are two sides to a coin. you hadn't heard of Tara's side on the story
I hear u

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by oluwatooni(f): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2019
This Tara should just go and die, irresponsible wicked and heartless human being, what crime has Femi committed that even with what all the guy has done, she can't forgive, that's even if there was any offense.
I hope she gets accident and die like that...

If Femi had not stayed with her when she was ill, she wouldn't be alive to be going for stupid shoots...
I pray this mumu Femi learn his lessons, just divorce her and marry Tammy, or better still find another lady to marry, cox this is no longer love. You need your peace and happiness...

@rachaelfst, thank you very much for this interesting piece.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by divinelypruned(f): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2019
@ rachealfst please and please free bros Femi from this Tara, in a situation like theirs divorce becomes the only option.

Or will it be better for him to die or remain miserable for the sake of being married?

The guy has suffered so much, please let him experience happiness abeg.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by damis28crown(f): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2019
yes christianity doesnt allow divorce so tara will die in a plane crash femi will be free and then marry tammy SIMPLE
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by bigbauer(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2019
rachealfst teasing us with micro updates. Would've paid for the complete book, unfortunately I can't, no thanks to Okadabooks. I don't want their drama. Great job though, the story's unique and captivating.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by kaytolee(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2019
damis28crown:
yes christianity doesnt allow divorce so tara will die in a plane crash femi will be free and then marry tammy SIMPLE
This one na bad o
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Treasure17(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2019
Dr Daniel Olukoya said and I quote '' The worse thing after hell fire is bad marriage "... Wishing you quick recovery Femi and thanks to Tammy. And for Tara, do the right thing to avoid regret.

Twuale for you rachealfst...
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Treasure17(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2019
damis28crown:
You don veex ooo..
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Gvnl(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Treasure17:

You don veex ooo..

Asin ehh...no be say I wish Tara bad o but I really don't want to see her in the picture again.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Treasure17(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Gvnl:

Asin ehh...no be say I wish Tara bad o but I really don't want to see her in the picture again.
Lol. Can't stand her attitude too but you can suggest separation. Death sentence is too harsh grin
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Fijumokesayo(f): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Read my comment very well hunku, did I say anything bad about what Tammy did? I was only being mischievous and you're acting like a judge... Tsk! I no get time mbok....

This is the only part of the story that interest you abi
Saint everywhere ....the one you just bathed before coming out to read this story nko?
I beg let’s hear word....no be Tammy go end up eating Femi joystick
Sweet popcorn for all of una[/quote]
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU ALL

Olawale showed up before 6am, he was so happy to have his friend back. Femi who was still sleeping at the time Olawale entered, woke up immediately he had his friend's voice.
“Thanks for coming back to us” Olawale said and hugged him.

“I couldn’t have made it without God”

“I know right, all thanks to God”

“Congratulations on your new born baby” Femi said.
Olawale called his wife who spoke with Femi too.

Around 8am he left because he was already running late for work. Unlike Femi, he wasn’t self employed. Femi was still weak all the day but by evening before he slept in the night, his health had improved due to the treatments he was bombarded with as soon as he gained consciousness.

It was Tamilore’s favourite Nurse that was on night duty. Although she had made friends with other nurses but she liked Nurse Badmus the most. She can be blunt and mean but she’s caring and hardworking at the same time.

5am the next morning, Tamilore had woken up to clean up Femi. He was still sleeping but she had to bed bath him before the nurse on night duty showed up but she knew the task will be more difficult now that Femi had gained consciousness. No one even remembered bathing Femi the previous day, everyone was excited about the regaining of his consciousness. Even Nurse Badmus did not remember.

“Good morning Tammy” The nurse said when she walked into the room.

“Good morning Nurse Badmus” She replied and the nurse ask if she slept well, she replied her.

“I can’t ask if you slept well, I know you hardly sleep when you are on duty” Tamilore said and the Nurse smiled.

“You should start bathing him, its 5am already” She instructed.

“But he is now awake, he should be able to go into the bathroom and bath, we can assist him to the bathroom” Tammy suggested.

“Says who? Are you his Doctor?”

“But….”

Nurse Badmus cut in. “I’ll check his case note, I doubt if he can start ambulating” She went through the case note. While she was on it, Femi woke up and greeted the two ladies standing before him. The Nurse asked after his health and he replied her that he felt so much better than the previous day.

“Here, his Doctor stated that ambulation should start 48hours after consciousness” Nurse Badmus confirmed.

“I think you should come bath him then?” Tammy suggested.

“Bath who? Me!” Femi voiced out.

“She’s been bed-bathing you for more than one week now. So just chill” The blunt Nurse Badmus scoffed.

“Tamilore!” He gave her a ‘like seriously’ look.

“Tammy, sort him out, I'll be back in 20minutes” The nurse eyed Femi playfully and worked out majestically.

Tamilore was confused, she doesn’t know whether to go ahead with the bathing. It’s an entire different ball game when Femi was still unconscious. And she doubt if Femi will even agree to it.

The both of them kept quiet and said nothing.
“I’ll be in the bathroom, I have things to wash” Tamilore said and stood up, then the Nurse walked in.

“Don’t tell me you haven’t…..oh my God!” She nearly lashed at Tamilore. She only controlled herself because of the likeness she took in her over the week.

Nurse Badmus removed the cover cloth from Femi's body. He had only his boxers on. While he was still trying to protest, the Nurse pulled down his boxers in a twinkle of an eye.

“What!” He almost jumped out of bed as he covered his private area with his two hands. Tamilore can no longer contain the laughter inside her as she laughed out loud.

“This is invasion of Privacy” He said.

“Mr. Lawyer, sue me then. Shebi you can do shakara now when you are awake” She hissed at him and face Tamilore.

“Tammy, start bathing him jare, I don’t have all the time in the world” She said and started taking his vital signs. It’s almost day break and she must start preparing to handover to the nurses on morning shift.

Then the bathing started, Tamilore washed everywhere except the private area that was now covered with Femi's boxers. Tammy didn’t know that Nurse Badmus was taking the vital signs and spying on her at the same time.

“Wash his private area” She commanded as she had stylishly skipped that part.

“Aww….Nurse Badmus please….”

“Tammy!” Nurse Badmus warned with her eyes.

“You know what? Let him wash it by himself” Tammy suggested.

“No way! How can you tell a recovery patient to wash himself? He even has IV lines on both hands. My friend, wash Jo” She ordered.
Nurse Badmus can be a pain in the ass. That was who she is and all her patients know that.

“Tammy, how do you get along with her? She’s so mean!” Femi scoffed. And the Nurse laughed him to scorn.

“There’s nothing like big man in the hospital, you are my patient and I set the rules here……”She drawled.
Nurse Badmus drained the urine in the urine bag into a bed pan and carried it to the bathroom to dispose it.

“Tamilore, just do it” Femi finally agreed. Though he puffed up like someone ready to burst.

Tammy dip the towel back in the soapy water, squeezed it and start washing the private area under the boxer. Nurse Badmus came back and saw it, she hissed and removed the boxers.

“What’s the point covering the thing Mr. Femi, it’s not as if she hasn’t seen it or hold it before and from the look of things she’ll still see more of it”

“Nurse Badmus, in case you are forgetting, I’m a friend. So I won’t be seeing anything. He has a wife!”

“What wife! Wife that didn’t show up for the past one week! Keep on deceiving yourselves. You think I didn’t observe the way you two look at each other ever since he woke up”

“Ish!” She eyed the both of them and continued with what she was doing.

“Nurse Badmus nau….Let’s cover him up” Tamilore drawled.

“It’s like you don’t get tired of seeing me like this” Femi said to the nurse.

“Hello o….I see it every day, I work in a male ward and have seen different colours and different sizes. Name it” Nurse Badmus said proudly and left. Leaving Femi speechless.

There was silence for some seconds in the room when the nurse left.
“I need you to….. turn” Tamilore said quietly.

‘You wash my bum too!” He needed not to wait for her response, he just turned as she washed the bum.
Few minutes later, she was done and she helped him dress up into a clean sleeveless shirt and boxers. She also changed the bed sheet. There’s a way the nurse taught her to change the bed sheet without taking the patient out of the bed.

There’s this ointment for pains that the doctor had prescribed, she used it twice a day to massage his body. She brought it out and massaged the whole of his body. When she was done, she covered him with a clean cover cloth.

“I’m done” She said and started sorting the used clothes. The bed sheet is going to the hospital laundry while she’ll be the one to wash his personal clothes. She was about to leave the bed side but Femi's hand caught her arm.

14 Likes

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Treasure17(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nurse Badmus is something else.... Thanks for the update.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by toyhin123(f): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nurse Badmus sha.......
Thanks for the update ma
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by duchessvikki0(f): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nurse Badmus is afunny smart-ass lady grin

She no get joy at all

Thanks for the update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by duruZed(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
These last update really made me laugh real hard and brought down my BP to a normal level, thanks for the lovely story so far.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Thanks for the update ma'am.. you really made my weekend worthwhile. thanks so so so mucchhhh.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Temmuizza(f): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
This update gat me cracked up big tym,thanks fr d update ma am
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by mubarakyoung: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
what a love story good ma
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Thanks
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Fijumokesayo(f): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Thus update is so funny, nurse Badmus is a clown.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by dalu4god(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
thanks for the update OP
Nurse Badmus na you Biko!!
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nurse Badmus na case
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Ven97: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fijumokesayo:
Thus update is so funny, nurse Badmus is a clown.
I dey tell you..
And she's blunt
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by kaysmart4real(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
This Nurse Badmus self
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by izaray(f): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nurse Badmus is damn funny, she no get joy at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Take Me As I Am - A Love Story / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / Three Sides Of A Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.