Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) (46687 Views)

Tipper Crushes Father Of 30 Children To Death In Kogi (Graphic) / Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) / Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Pasima(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
The soldier died on the spot I was there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin
AmazingELixir:

Bros na the shock dey affect your post abi your key pad is also in shock, this your graphic is even more shocking than the pix.. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by femi4: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chidexter:
Sad, all residents within 50mile radius of that accident should flee for safety
lol @ 50 mile radius

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by PabloAndreas(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chidexter:
i swear bro grin
Chidexter:
i swear bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Pasima:
The soldier died on the spot I was there
eyaaaahhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by preshinno: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
Those army officers shouldn't transfer the aggression to the innocent civilians there. They are very good at that.

I wish the injured soldier a quick recovery.
the soldier is dead or can't u see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Odianose13:

Like seriously? The tipper driver should go to jail immediately for manslaughter. This is a reckless disregard for life.

What is innocent about this? Talk reasonably next time.

You'll av to read his post again

Nonetheless, the person you quoted seems not to be in touch with reality that the soldier is late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by ignis: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
Those army officers shouldn't transfer the aggression to the innocent civilians there. They are very good at that.

He is already dead.... Can't you see?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by meetope2y: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
May his soul rest in peace!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by toprealman: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Olalan:
Quite unfortunate......May his soul rest in peace
BTW as much as articulated vehicle drivers are sometimes reckless uniformed personell in Nigeria drive or ride as thou they have an accident proof life.
In Ogun, they make Dangote drivers look like ace professionals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Deknight45: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
What is the woman standing with a sack trying to do ?.....looking or collecting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by maverick1995: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
1,000 WAYS TO DIE IN NIGERIA.

R.I.P! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Chiyke360: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] This a sad story to the family of the deceased.
I pray God of heaven to give the family the heart to bear the loss. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Freeman59: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
This person is dead already. It's not just a crushed leg issue. RIP soldier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
RIP SOLDIER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by DateMynd44(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

recover bawo??
he don die no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by nicepoker101(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Quick what? That's a life time injury bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fragility of human RIP soldier. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by spiceadole: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Does that person look alive to you?
He died on the spot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by gambudu: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

quick recovery ? That pix doesn't look like he's still alive.

Advice to uniform men; death has no respect to persons and not every driver u see on the road is normal. Don't assume everyone must respect ur uniform. For the sake of your family don't drag the road with heavy duty vehicle. RIP Soldier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by LegalOpinion: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Because a victim doesn't move or appears motionless after an accident doesn't mean he's dead. This is where we get it wrong after most cases of auto accidents. At the end of the day, they will die to to lack of propmt medical attention. His heart might still be beating but probably in shock or unconscious.

You are correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Temptee101(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

You must be kidding me

Quick what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Teeboi56: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Quick recovery after death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
Rest in peace gallant soldier

#sobs cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Abalado(f): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
Injured or dead ?
Kingosytex:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Kylekent59: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
He could still be alive but unconscious, his two legs are totalled so there is a 30% chance he is still alive.

Let's reason in this direction.

If the tipper man knows that a bike is behind him and a soldier man is the one riding the bike, do you think he would proceed with reversing knowing fully well that a military personal is behind him?

Now, did he do that intentionally?

The way people are commenting that the tipper man will die with him shows that Nigeria is a lawless country.

Some soldiers form James Bond on the road knowing fully well that it's very risky.

Now see what over confidence has caused.

Please and please, military or no military, your safety matters alot.

Wherever we find ourselves let us be very careful, not only on the road, church, street, but also party and any public gathering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by chudez0147(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

The soldier died

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by luluosas(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
My sympathy to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Adeevah(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Thank God he didn't die

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know / Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.