Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted (5272 Views)

Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home / Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri / Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Nkemakonam62: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
……. sequel to Peter Obi’s wicked statement against Indigenous People of Biafra , IPOB, the leader , Dr. Nnamdi Kalu, responds to Obi, see below.

I, Nnamdi Kanu the Supreme leader of Indigenous peoples Of Biafra, IPOB , hereby declare stone at sight on Peter Obi. This call from me is made today the 22nd day of August, 2019 following the shoot at sight call from Peter Obi on the peaceful members of IPOB.

This beastly shoot at sight call from Peter Obi against Igbo interest is one too many. Recall that in 2009, Peter Obi as the governor of anambra state murdered over three thousand MASSOB members and dumped their liveless corpes in Ezu River. Peter Obi didn’t stop at that, he also gave a shoot at sight order which resulted in the death of over five hundred MASSOB members at Okpoko in Onitsha and other parts of Anambra State.

The corpse of the young man from Achalla in Awka North who was murdered and his head and other body parts deposited by cronies of Peter Obi at a room in Upper Class Hotel, Onitsha are verifiable evidences on how Peter Obi used the lives of members of MASSOB on vendetta missions.

Late John Nwaokolo, Heny Offoh, Ndubuisi Oyene and hundreds of MASSOB members were taken to Peter Obi’s murder camp at Awkuzu SARS and were unconditionally executed in the year 2009. Peter Obi’s hatred for the Igbo nation is legendary. It is on record that all his businesses were located outside Igbo land NEXT INTERNATIONAL were located at Lagos, Abuja and Porthacout. The only business Peter Obi has that is located in Onitsha is hero beer factory. This singular act of locating beer factory in Anambra confirmed that he sees Igbos as drunkards.

We have declared Peter Obi wanted and has ordered stone at sight on him. This will bring justice on the dead maytrs who died on active duty projecting the freedom of Igbo. The blood of John Nwaokolo and thousand of others whose lives were cut short by Peter Obi cries for vengeance from their graves. Igbo land will take it’s toll on Obi for killing our youths and advocating shoot at sight on innocent and unarmed MASSOB members whose only sin was championing the freedom of the Igbos.

Dr. Nnamdi Kalu,
Supreme Leader
Indigenous Peoples of Biafra. (IPOB)

https://www.akelicious.net/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-declares-peter-obi-wanted/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by deboysben(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nnamdi kanu is biting more than he can chew.

He should not destroy what can take him thousands of years to build.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Simplyleo: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lol.

Make una just concentrate on una pipo. We are okay with that.

But wait o, now that Peter obi is declared wanted, how will athifku's cuming mandate be actualized?

Very confused pipo.

Op, who is Dr Nnamdi Kalu?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Dreambeat: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fake news.Nnamdi Kanu not Kalu as the op wrote doesn't use Dr before his name.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Marineghost: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
F.B.I should arrest this red mud cownu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Skyfornia(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ehe...this is getting interesting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by OfoIgbo: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
It's quite obviously a fake letter. He has never appended Dr. to his name neither has he ever born the surname KALU. It has always been KANU.

Even from the structure of the letter, one can tell it was written by someone a few degrees below Kanu literacy-wise.

I suspect it may have been written by Buhari's or Obiano's hireling, to bring Peter Obi into the current Ekweremadu-ish discuss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by hisexcellency34: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Empty order
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by MetaPhysical: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kalu is a Dr now

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Nyamuri: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nyamuri flat.heads

Emeka
Ikechukwu
Chinzo
Kalu

Behind the keyboard now
OfoIgbo:
It's quite obviously a fake letter. He has never appended Dr. to his name neither has he ever born the surname KALU. It has always been KANU.

Even from the structure of the letter, one can tell it was written by someone a few degrees below Kanu literacy-wise.

I suspect it may have been written by Buhari's or Obiano's hireling, to bring Peter Obi into the current Ekweremadu-ish discuss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
This is obviously a fake letter, Peter is a man of trusted Integrity whom has won the heart of the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by dudebuck: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
na wa

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by dudebuck: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
deboysben:
Nnamdi kanu is biting more than he can chew.

He should not destroy what can take him thousands of years to build.

It is a bunch of fake news. ever since after the attack on Ekweremadu the fake news media has been on the over drive

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by DevilhimseIf: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
Nyamuri:
Nyamuri flat.heads

Emeka
Ikechukwu
Chinzo
Kalu

Behind the keyboard now
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by hammerFC: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
i am from Anambra State and as Nnamdi Kanu decree count it done.

Peter Obi is dead already.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Ndibunna: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nkemakonam62:
……. sequel to Peter Obi’s wicked statement against Indigenous People of Biafra , IPOB, the leader , Dr. Nnamdi Kalu, responds to Obi, see below.

I, Nnamdi Kanu the Supreme leader of Indigenous peoples Of Biafra, IPOB , hereby declare stone at sight on Peter Obi. This call from me is made today the 22nd day of August, 2019 following the shoot at sight call from Peter Obi on the peaceful members of IPOB.

This beastly shoot at sight call from Peter Obi against Igbo interest is one too many. Recall that in 2009, Peter Obi as the governor of anambra state murdered over three thousand MASSOB members and dumped their liveless corpes in Ezu River. Peter Obi didn’t stop at that, he also gave a shoot at sight order which resulted in the death of over five hundred MASSOB members at Okpoko in Onitsha and other parts of Anambra State.

The corpse of the young man from Achalla in Awka North who was murdered and his head and other body parts deposited by cronies of Peter Obi at a room in Upper Class Hotel, Onitsha are verifiable evidences on how Peter Obi used the lives of members of MASSOB on vendetta missions.

Late John Nwaokolo, Heny Offoh, Ndubuisi Oyene and hundreds of MASSOB members were taken to Peter Obi’s murder camp at Awkuzu SARS and were unconditionally executed in the year 2009. Peter Obi’s hatred for the Igbo nation is legendary. It is on record that all his businesses were located outside Igbo land NEXT INTERNATIONAL were located at Lagos, Abuja and Porthacout. The only business Peter Obi has that is located in Onitsha is hero beer factory. This singular act of locating beer factory in Anambra confirmed that he sees Igbos as drunkards.

We have declared Peter Obi wanted and has ordered stone at sight on him. This will bring justice on the dead maytrs who died on active duty projecting the freedom of Igbo. The blood of John Nwaokolo and thousand of others whose lives were cut short by Peter Obi cries for vengeance from their graves. Igbo land will take it’s toll on Obi for killing our youths and advocating shoot at sight on innocent and unarmed MASSOB members whose only sin was championing the freedom of the Igbos.

Dr. Nnamdi Kalu,
Supreme Leader
Indigenous Peoples of Biafra. (IPOB)

https://www.akelicious.net/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-declares-peter-obi-wanted/

Hahaha when you fake news, you will know..

Dr Nnamdi kalu..

So kanu doesn't even know how to write his own name..

Where did the Dr came from ..as kanu doesn't use that .

lolzzz

APC and ibadan express news has failed again.

What a trash with many mistakes

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Ndibunna: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
hammerFC:
i am from Anambra State and as Nnamdi Kanu decree count it done.

Peter Obi is dead already.

Done in your father's compound right...lolzzzzzz

uchu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by hammerFC: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ndibunna:

Done in your father's compound right...lolzzzzzz

uchu

We will stone Okute and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by hammerFC: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by jlinkd78(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Until I confirm from his fb page I remain circumspect. So many loopholes without d scholarly ingredient of a Kanu writeup. Nnamdi Kanu doesn't speak for MASSOB and haven't seen him avenging for them either. His name is Kanu not Kalu and d title Dr has never been used by him but Mazi. For every information MNK passes out u can verify it on his verified FB account or on Radio Biafra handle. Nothing like that yet. Since d Ekweremmadu gate his traducers who were obviously shocked at its resonating impact have entered overdrive mode and can do anything to bounce back. I pity this akelicious who published an unverified essay

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by hammerFC: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
jlinkd78:
Until I confirm from his fb page I remain circumspect

Better pray this is fake news or we stone Okute.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Ndibunna: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
hammerFC:

We will stone Okute and nothing will happen.
I dey hold your hand Mr beginning and end of anambra
Ana akogheri.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by hammerFC: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ndibunna:

I dey hold your hand Mr beginning and end of anambra

Ana akogheri.

CHINEKE KPOKWAGI OKU...

OTU NNEGI THERE!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by hammerFC: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
NA ME GO BE THE FIRST TO STONE PETER OBI, BECOS WE ARE BOTH NDI ANAMBRA.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Joystark(f): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
This is fake nau.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Ndibunna: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
hammerFC:

CHINEKE KPOKWAGI OKU...
OTU NNEGI THERE!
Nne gi bu akwuna , and omaro na ogba aka nwa.
Nna gi bu ihe agbupuru na onu ya meru na ozuputagho GI mmadu.
Nchichi bikwa gi imi.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by hammerFC: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ndibunna:

Nne gi bu akwuna , and omaro na ogba aka nwa.

Nna gi bu ihe agbupuru na onu ya meru na ozuputagho GI mmadu.

Nchichi bikwa gi imi.

OKWA GI BU NDIBUNNA?

EGBE BURUKWA UMU GI.

ATURU! EWUAWUSA!

NNA GI ONYE OHI... NNE GI AKWUNA.

OJI ISI AGHO MGBO... ONYE ISI NDI OTU! ANUMANU!

cc Cococandy, ifyalways,AwkaetitiBabe,ireneony, Virginkpekus Lovelyn451 come and collect ur brother before i finish him here.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by iammo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
cool

this ones sef go follow they insult Abacha, and them never get power but them worst

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by KwoiZabo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
The Thunder that will fire Nnamdi Kanu is still receiving prayers. Ekwerenmmadu is one of the finest politician from the SE and his beating has marked the beginning of the end of IPOB. Quote me anywhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Ndibunna: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
hammerFC:

OKWA GI BU NDIBUNNA?

EGBE BURUKWA UMU GI.

ATURU! EWUAWUSA!

NNA GI ONYE OHI... NNE GI AKWUNA.

OJI ISI AGHO MGBO... ONYE ISI NDI ITU! ANUMANU! cc Cococandy, ifyalways come and collect ur brother

Uburu GI ezughi ezu, o furu ofu nkwaye oku..

Aka bikwa gi na ana.

Ukpana mmuo biakworu GI uno onwu...ozu na onu inu..

Iche na Ima Ife, imaro na ina ele ule...na esi ESI.

Jee gwoo nna gi Ara di na agburu unu...

Buru ajo afa and nsu na ugha di mbe nna gi Mara uzo iga eje.....Agwo oturu oghanaa

E jikworu m gi ofo na asato.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted by Ndibunna: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
KwoiZabo:
The Thunder that will fire Nnamdi Kanu is still receiving prayers.

That letter was fabricated Mr.

Imagine kanu can't spell his own name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Legends Of BOBO CHICAGO - Tinubu’s Drug Dealing Links Exposed / Why Lagos Should Be Credited For Its Stability And Developmental Drive / Let's Evaluate: Between SS, SW & SE, Which Region's Governor Performed Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.