Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,417 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud (41808 Views)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Leak Tapes: Oshiomhole Reacts To Amaechi’s Alleged Criticism Of Buhari / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
cenaman:
If only buhari will reason with me i would have asked him to give those our neighbour from (far) east what they want and safe nigeria from these public embarrasment.

What about the fraudsters from the WEST?
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by Amah70: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nyamuri:
Sharap!! Nyamuri flat.head, you guys are a disgrace to Nigerians internationally.. from Malaysia, Indonesia, India, SA, Ghana, Cambodia etc its all ibos representing us in fraud, yahoo, prostitution etc

Soon we will be denied visas to Niger and Chad bcuz of ur criminal tendencies

I spit on a flat.head!! sad angry

WESTERN EDUCATION IS HARAM.

IBB and Abacha ultimately restructured Nigeria politically, created a whooping number of 20 states in northern region, thus assigned leadership position of Nigeria to you flat heads of Western Education is Haram, irrespective of who is president.
Buhari can thus win election, become President and Petroleum Minister.

What FRAUD is bigger than Nigeria itself?

FLAT HEADS OF WESTERN EDUCATION IS HARAM STARTED TO RULE PROFESSORS AND TECHNOCRATS IN ONE NIGERIA. Spit.

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by CanadaOrBust: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
cooltola:
I still trying to understand why someone will come to America knowing how difficult it is to come to USA and do fraud where there are countless opportunities to make money legit.

Because those countless opportunities involve working instead of chilling with your niggaz. Do u now understand?
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by QuotaSystem: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Build mega refineries, top Forbes list, top global org's like the UN, design electric cars, dominate your meat industry, dominate you politically left right and center etc...

Just saying.

Edu3Again:
I have never heard Osihmole condemn the Fulanis rampant killings

Imagine a fulani person insulting an Igbo person.

Apart from violence & blood shed, whatelse do the fulanis know?

The curse of Nigeria is being yoked with them, thats why the South & Middle belt need to cut them off
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by asanwafo: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Oshomole is a F.O.O.L

Waiting for him to react to the Ikoyi money that remains a misery in Nigeria till now. Nobody knows who stole Ikoyi money up till now.

I don't blame him, I blame useless Nigerians who would not blink for politicians taking our wealth to the white man's land but would make noise when a black scams the white.
Ikoyi money was stolen when ur PDP was in power
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by Quorax: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
FarahAideed:
While the elders like Oshiomole are defrauding state treasury the youths are out there defrauding foriegners , inside life story of place called Nigeria
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by asanwafo: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
This old chronic criminal who took bribes from all APC aspirants in all levels during the last elections is still talking.

In saber climes, he ought to be wallowing in Kirikiri prison with hard labor! Stvpid criminal with no conscience! Ole barawo
Not true. Mind ur PDP business
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by QuotaSystem: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Build mega refineries, top Forbes list, top global org's like the UN, design electric cars, dominate your meat industry, dominate you politically left right and center etc...

Besides I recall ndigbo protesting a clear quit notice; who's yoking whom?

Just saying.

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by Lexusgs430: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Has the Mod confirmed, if that is indeed his proper twitter handle?.....
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by blujoi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
If the FBI had jurisdiction in Nigeria, people like Oshiomole would have been serving hail sentences by now......nonsense and APC
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by follock007(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Is Nigeria not en-grafted branch of global economy? How many foreign fundraisers have we organized in 5 years for a dishonest reason?

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by wink2015(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
doris00:
The National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) Adams Oshiomole has reacted to the arrest of 80 Nigerians by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) charged and indicted with conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to launder money as well as aggravated identity theft.

Several others also face additional fraud and money laundering charges.

The APC Chairman reacting via his official twitter account condemned the act adding that the FBI’s steps are commendable and are the more reasons why we need to support our anti-graft agency, the EFCC to fight against these fraudsters that have brought nothing but pains to our loved ones and shame to our country;

”The arrest of these 80 Nigerians by the FBI is commendable and their fraudulent activities highly condemnable. More reasons we need to support our EFCC to fight against these fraudsters that have brought nothing but pains to our loved ones and shame to our country. #GoLegit

The cybercrime gang are believed to employ the use of fake business emails, online romances overtures and targeting of the elderly to defraud of millions of dollars.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/oshiomole-reacts-arrest-80-nigerians-fbi-internet-fraud/

COMRADE ADAMS OSHIOMOLE IS TRYING HARD TO REDEEM OR SALVAGE HIS ALREADY DAMAGE REPUTATION.

He is a bad product in Edo state.

The Edo state governorship position swang him to national limelight not even the NLC presidency where he was the President of NLC.
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by Harrison4adam(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
This ipob pigs should be sent to Indonesia where they would be slaughter
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by srclark: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Oshomole is a F.O.O.L

Waiting for him to react to the Ikoyi money that remains a misery in Nigeria till now. Nobody knows who stole Ikoyi money up till now.

I don't blame him, I blame useless Nigerians who would not blink for politicians taking our wealth to the white man's land but would make noise when a black scams the white.
rightly said,as if these set of people he his condemning dont sponsor APC activities in his state .Some are even office holders .Sometimes it is better to keep quiet on some issues.Many known shady figures have contested on their platform and even won .The same way wadume would have won and gotten away with his crimes .This is where i respect PDP that party get pedigree and get men .

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by Amah70: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
When did America start to publish names of accused persons without conviction?

Who is taken by this list of yet to be convicted persons?
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by Edu3Again: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Just saying.

Dominate who Biko?

The only illiterate leader Nigeria has ever has is from the. North.

The poorest section in Nigeria North.

Least educated North.

Refinery LOL, na groundnut oil una dey refine?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by Amah70: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Harrison4adam:
This ipob pigs should be sent to Indonesia where they would be slaughter

So that you drink crude oil in the Niger delta with little resistance.
Pigs of one Nigeria because of crude oil left loose here.

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by obagangan: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
wrong choice of word "pain" instead of SHAME" the brougth shame and disgrace to our beloved country
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by knightsTempler: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Which of the EFCCs? Is it the EFCC that couldn't arrest Goje and Ganduje? Or the EFCC that aborted the prosecution of Akpabio?

Most of our top politicians in APC and PDP are bigger fraudsters than the 80, and you know it Baba. Even among the newly appointed Federal ministers
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by nextstep(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
”The arrest of these 80 Nigerians by the FBI is commendable and their fraudulent activities highly condemnable. More reasons we need to support our EFCC to fight against these fraudsters that have brought nothing but pains to our loved ones and shame to our country. #GoLegit

Thunder fire this man well well. Upon all his stealing, and those of his mates in Government, he want to be preaching to us? Abi is he codedly telling us that #GoLegit means it's ok to steal as long as you're in politics? Because I'm confused angry

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by magzey: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
i pray that God will deliver our Igbos brothers very stigmatizing, grin grin

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by Oshin56(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
See oshiomole telling anti graft agencies to go after yahoo Yahoo and politicians are there packing the country Commonwealth.
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by Amah70: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
doris00:
The National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) Adams Oshiomole has reacted to the arrest of 80 Nigerians by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) charged and indicted with conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to launder money as well as aggravated identity theft.

Several others also face additional fraud and money laundering charges.

The APC Chairman reacting via his official twitter account condemned the act adding that the FBI’s steps are commendable and are the more reasons why we need to support our anti-graft agency, the EFCC to fight against these fraudsters that have brought nothing but pains to our loved ones and shame to our country;

The cybercrime gang are believed to employ the use of fake business emails, online romances overtures and targeting of the elderly to defraud of millions of dollars.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/oshiomole-reacts-arrest-80-nigerians-fbi-internet-fraud/

Oshiomwole.

European and American governments and political leaders go to all lengths to ensure justice for their nationals accused of crime abroad.

Shame to thoughtless leaders like you in Nigeria.
These are the more reasons why one Nigeria is a farce.

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by QuotaSystem: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
I thought you were trying to bash Fulani lol.

Beware of FBI.

QuotaSystem:
Build mega oil refineries, top Forbes list, top global org's like the UN, design electric cars, dominate your meat industry, dominate you politically left right and center etc...

Just saying.

Edu3Again:

Dominate who Biko?

The only illiterate leader Nigeria has ever has is from the. North.

The poorest section in Nigeria North.

Least educated North.

Refinery LOL, na groundnut oil una dey refine?
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by KenechukwuEdu: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Are Nigerian politifcians not fraudsters too...
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by PapaAdanna: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
cenaman:
If only buhari will reason with me i would have asked him to give those our neighbour from (far) east what they want and safe nigeria from these public embarrasment.
And *safe* Ur father from the kind of embarrasment u giving him here too
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by Elvis2kay: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=cenaman post=81530416]If only buhari will reason with me i would have asked him to give those our neighbour from (far) east what they want and safe nigeria from these public embarrasment.[/quote

public embarrassment
the biggest public embarrassment its your leaders who stole what suppose to belong to you and the next generation.
Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by Mrhonesty: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
The President, Apc national chairman, politicians, Efcc, Pdp are not better than the 80 alleged fraudsters. I say NO to crime.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by Sniper101(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
*spits on Oshiomhole's head

I commend the FBI a little.
I condemn EFCC with vigor.

FBI works for America and the Americans.
Whereas EFCC works for APC as a piece of their(APC) witch-hunting tool.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud by sukar886: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Then you people should create jobs, I don't blame those guys, most of them are graduates without jobs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal / Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend / Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.