Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,741,745 members, 6,503,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 September 2021 at 06:48 AM

French Designer Oil Perfume - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / French Designer Oil Perfume (79826 Views)

》》your Fashion Is Not Complete Without A Perfume!!! / Designer Oil Perfumes At Lowest Price. N6500 Per 100ml Bottle / French Curves For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
We sell French Designer Oil Perfume

Oil Perfumes are natural oils leaving you scenting like a 'Billionaire Boss' for up to 24hrs coz they neither contain alcohol nor water unlike regular perfumes.

Please feel free to send a DM on Whatsapp for orders and enquiries: 07034421910

Kindly find reviews on my thread...
Thanks in advance for your patronage

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
What exactly is oil perfume?

It's one of the ingredients used in making perfume and only a little quantity of it is used in most perfume.

Oil based scents are moisturizing, soothing to the skin, especially for people with dry skin and only little amount to last you a whole day or even more

Proverbs 27:9 - 'The sweet smell of perfume & oils is pleasant...'

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by obilli: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
How do get the perfume
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
obilli:
How do get the perfume
Where are u at?
kindly reach us on whatsapp, we attend to enquiries swiftly on whatsapp: 07034421910 and price is fixed & same for everyone!', thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2019
"First impression is the last impression"

Talking about first impressions, from personality to your house and even your car, the phrase works for almost everything.

These mind blowing fragrances automatically increases attractiveness; commands attention by announcing your presence, filling the space where you are present even meters away from you and leaves a trace of you after your departure.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2019
Ruth 3:3 - 'Wash, put on perfumed oil, and wear your best clothes...'

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
A smell isn’t only a smell. It is a memory that becomes ingrained in our minds, just like those delicious aroma from the kitchen

This trinity of scent, memory and emotion explains why smells have the power to influence our moods and psychological wellbeing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by freeman67: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Macsjebs:

They belong to separate sections

What design/brand are they?

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2019
Songs of Solomon 1:3 - The fragrance of your perfumed oil is wonderful. Your name is perfume poured out. Therefore the young women love you.

Thank you for trusting us and supporting our growth

Your patronage is highly appreciated and means the world to us

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2019
... As a guy, Please don't be surprised when girls try to woo you when you wear our fragrances, it's expected since you scent absolutely irresistible, kiss independent of looks and outfit.

Pls if you are the shy type like me who can't handle so much attention/stares, I would advise you apply just a little.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ezra 10:4 - "Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it.'"

Thanks for the show of love and support Fam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
A little about 'Layering'...

Layering is also sometimes known as combining. In this sense it refers to the practice of wearing two or more fragrances in tandem, creating an entirely new and unique aroma.

The confidence of knowing no one smells exactly like you is ‘bae' kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Esther 2:12 New Living Translation (NLT)
Before each young woman was taken to the king’s bed, she was given the prescribed twelve months of beauty treatments—six months with oil of myrrh, followed by six months with special perfumes and ointments.

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2019
Genesis 8:21 - 'And the LORD smelled the sweet fragrance...'

Beauty may not be in the eye of the beholder after all; It may actually lie in the nose.

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dive into love vertigo with Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris; inspired by Paris, the city of intense love, this modern and daring floral scent is balanced by creamy white musks and patchouli.

The experience is a passionate and unforgettable whirlwind journey to Paris

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Imagine hugging a lady and she gets a whiff of our mind blowing scent on you

Imagine walking into a meeting room. You shake hands with colleagues, then everyone sits down. Within seconds they all start sniffing their palms, picking up clues about you from the appealing traces left over from the handshakes.

Treat yourself to our breathtaking fragrances today and you did be amazed!

2 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Theflint1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Interested in getting one...

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Theflint1:
Interested in getting one...
Thanks, looking forward to your patronage

2 Shares

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Theflint1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Macsjebs:

Thanks for your interest in patronizing me Brother
Looking forward to your patronage
You welcome, appreciate the prompt reply

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Impeccable, unique scents that will make you the envy of your colleges and friends kiss kiss kiss grin

...2 Corinthians 13:1 - '...Every fact is to be confirmed by the testimony of two or more witnesses'

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2019
Acqua Di Giò Profumo is a Fresh, Aromatic Aquatic fragrance.

‘The man who wears this has his life well put together. He wears fitted suits, lives in luxury, and drives elegant automobiles that aren’t too flashy. Women chase him, but he’s too focused on running his business to pay them any attention. He commands respect from the world and refuses to settle for less. This guy means business.’

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by sleek15(f): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
I received my wholesale package just like I ordered and on same day..keep it up �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 5:48am On Sep 08, 2019
sleek15:
I received my wholesale package just like I ordered and on same day..keep it up �

Thanks for the feedback,
We appreciate your patronage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Thank you for continued patronage
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Theflint1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Got my perfume oil today...pleasant fragrance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Theflint1:
Got my perfume oil today...pleasant fragrance.

Thanks for the feedback
we appreciate your patronage

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by morakinyo20(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2019
Thanks, Marcus,

I got the perfume as proposed and I must confess, the quality of the small bottle brand was worth the price.

I love your marketing strategy and how well you put customer's satisfaction in mind.

More sales bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Witches: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Macsjebs:

Thanks for the feedback
we appreciate your patronage

You Have OUD 24hr?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2019
morakinyo20:
Thanks, Marcus,

I got the perfume as proposed and I must confess, the quality of the small bottle brand was worth the price.

I love your marketing strategy and how well you put customer's satisfaction in mind.

More sales bro.
Thanks for the feedback Brother,
We appreciate your patronage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) / Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.