Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,549,094 members, 5,872,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 03:29 AM

French Designer Oil Perfume - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / French Designer Oil Perfume (30490 Views)

Perfume Lovers Come In! / Designer Oil Perfumes At Lowest Price. N6500 Per 100ml Bottle / >>100% Undiluted, Raw, Pure, Uncut Designer Oil Perfumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
We sell French Designer Oil Perfume

Oil Perfumes are natural oils leaving you scenting like a 'Billionaire Boss' for up to 24hrs coz they neither contain alcohol nor water unlike regular perfumes.

Please feel free to send a DM on Whatsapp for orders and enquiries: 07034421910

Kindly find reviews on my thread...
Thanks in advance for your patronage

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
Our Oil Perfumes are made from carefully selected natural flowers & other natural ingredients; sourced from World Class Perfume factory in PARIS

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU. These mind blowing fragrances automatically increases attractiveness; commands attention by announcing your presence, filling the space where you are present even meters away from you and leaves a trace of you after your departure.

2 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by obilli: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
How do get the perfume
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2019
What exactly is oil perfume?

It's one of the ingredients used in making perfume and only a little quantity of it is used in most perfume; the major ingredients are water & alcohol which saves cost.

Now this is the perfume oil itself and instead of using so many quantity to retain scents for a few hours like we do with regular perfume, you need just a little quantity to last you a whole day or even more

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2019
Available 15ml car diffuser fragrances

The beauty of this car diffuser oil is that it helps in mind relaxation and stress relief and it's scent is also sweet, captivating, making ur trips more pleasurable

2 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by freeman67: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Macsjebs:
Visit older threads for more info: https://www.nairaland.com/5326795/perfume-oil-wholesale-purchase

And yes we have been getting patronage from nairaland albeit few; and those few can testify to the genuineness of our perfume oil...

No be like my Uncle Thomas, act now, start selling as a retailer today and be in charge of your income...

Why didn't you continue to market with the first thread...
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
These ones are strong boys! cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by freeman67: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Macsjebs:

They belong to separate sections

What design/brand are they?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for supporting the growth of this small business
We deeply appreciate all your patronage

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2019
As a guy, Please don't be surprised when girls try to woo you when you wear our oil perfumes, it's expected because it's scent make you absolutely irresistible kiss, independent of looks and outfit.

These mind blowing fragrances automatically increases attractiveness; commands attention by announcing your presence, filling the space where you are present even meters away from you and leaves a trace of you after your departure.

Pls if you are the shy type like me who can't handle so much attention/stares, I would advise you apply just a little, I repeat - just a little or you might end up having so many ladies approaching you, asking for your contact

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ezra 10:4 - "Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it.'"

Thanks for the show of love and support Fam.

2 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
A smell isn’t only a smell. It is a memory that becomes ingrained in our minds, just like those delicious aroma from the kitchen

This trinity of scent, memory and emotion explains why smells have the power to influence our moods and psychological wellbeing

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Esther 2:12 New Living Translation (NLT)
Before each young woman was taken to the king’s bed, she was given the prescribed twelve months of beauty treatments—six months with oil of myrrh, followed by six months with special perfumes and ointments.

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2019
Of course, your car is your baby and it deserves good care and attention

An estimated 80% of Lagosians spends minimum of 3hrs daily in their cars (I term it as their second home, lol). To keep, you cars scenting nice always, ensuring that time spent in your car is a pleasurable one, do get our car diffuser oil

Thanks

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Proverbs 27:9 - 'The sweet smell of perfume and oils is pleasant,..

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Essential oil diffusers promotes calmness, stress tolerance/relief, proper concentration during tasks, relief from headache and other mild illnesses and helps overcome insomnia

Medically speaking, In present times - Every car/home/office should have an essential oil diffuser

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Theflint1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Interested in getting one...
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Theflint1:
Interested in getting one...

Anytime Brother,

we assure you of getting the best quality in the market.

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Theflint1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Check your whatsapp
Macsjebs:

Anytime Brother,

we assure you of getting the best quality in the market.
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Thank you so much for trusting us Fam, we are indeed humbled

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2019
Beauty may not be in the eye of the beholder after all; It may actually lie in the nose.

For all your fragrance needs - be it for your homes, offices, cars and more importantly for body/fabric, pls feel free to reach on whatsapp

Thank you

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by sleek15(f): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
I received my wholesale package just like I ordered and on same day..keep it up �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 5:48am On Sep 08, 2019
sleek15:
I received my wholesale package just like I ordered and on same day..keep it up �

Thanks for the feedback,
We appreciate your patronage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Thank you for continued patronage
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Theflint1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Got my perfume oil today...pleasant fragrance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Theflint1:
Got my perfume oil today...pleasant fragrance.

Thanks for the feedback
we appreciate your patronage

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by morakinyo20(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2019
Thanks, Marcus,

I got the perfume as proposed and I must confess, the quality of the small bottle brand was worth the price.

I love your marketing strategy and how well you put customer's satisfaction in mind.

More sales bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Witches: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Macsjebs:

Thanks for the feedback
we appreciate your patronage

You Have OUD 24hr?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by TheCalculator: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2019
morakinyo20:
Thanks, Marcus,

I got the perfume as proposed and I must confess, the quality of the small bottle brand was worth the price.

I love your marketing strategy and how well you put customer's satisfaction in mind.

More sales bro.
Thanks for the feedback Brother,
We appreciate your patronage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries / What Exactly is Indecent Dressing? / Ladies Can You Rock This Kind Of Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.