Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,593,372 members, 6,015,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 November 2020 at 03:13 AM

French Designer Oil Perfume - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / French Designer Oil Perfume (38394 Views)

Perfume Lovers Come In! / Designer Oil Perfumes At Lowest Price. N6500 Per 100ml Bottle / >>100% Undiluted, Raw, Pure, Uncut Designer Oil Perfumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by kb83(m): 4:31am On Oct 15
How can , I join the business?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by martyns200(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19
hakym619:

8months max

Are u kidding me?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by hakym619(m): 8:42am On Oct 20
martyns200:

Are u kidding me?
no
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Kennyking1234: 7:59pm On Oct 23
French perf how much...
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by AceRoyal: 5:50pm On Oct 26
Macsjebs:
These ones are strong boys! cheesy smiley
How mucj for the Amouage interlude?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 11:56pm On Oct 26

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by martyns200(m): 5:10am On Oct 27
Macsjebs:
Black Oud - This fragrance is so highly irresistible

What's the price
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by dominique(f): 3:53pm On Nov 03
Are you allergic to posting prices of your goods? I want to buy the perfume diffuser for car, how much last price?

3 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03
Tomford Black Orchid

If you know, then you know, when you wear this fragrance, your presence is felt even meters away

Meaning, your arrival is announced minutes before the actual arrival - Strong yet sweet and enticing

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Opperwezen(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07
Post your your prices for all to see, I'm not going through the stress of messaging you on WhatsApp. Your catalogue should contain prices

4 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by el9ty6ix(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10
Hello bro, please post prices of your perfs if you "really" want people to patronize you.

BTW, I'm a big fan of smelling good everyday, but I don't just flash out cash for every perfumes that's got a nice name on it.

Wish you good sales.

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by 2special(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10
Opperwezen:
Post your your prices for all to see, I'm not going through the stress of messaging you on WhatsApp. Your catalogue should contain prices
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 10:49am On Nov 14
kiss kiss Thanks fam
We are humbled by your show of love and will always strive to serve you better

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by ArticleBeast: 4:23am On Nov 15
Macsjeb listen to your potential buyers. You can simply add negotiable to the list. Most people in naija are motivated to make purchase based on the price.

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:54am On Nov 15
ArticleBeast:
Macsjeb listen to your potential buyers. You can simply add negotiable to the list. Most people in naija are motivated to make purchase based on the price.

Baba, not all products require stating price. You can see that his items are imported products which means prices aren't stable as currency rate is fluctuating so you don't expect him to be editing price on the thread here and there. That's a serious task on its own. Serious customers are in his whatsapp making purchase already so baba no get time for the thread price asking wahala. If na you, you go do the same. Sales no be small task. If i wan buy wey I dey serious, I enter his whatsapp go ask am. Life isn't hard. Happy Sunday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by ArticleBeast: 12:43pm On Nov 15
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Baba, not all products require stating price. You can see that his items are imported products which means prices aren't stable as currency rate is fluctuating so you don't expect him to be editing price on the thread here and there. That's a serious task on its own. Serious customers are in his whatsapp making purchase already so baba no get time for the thread price asking wahala. If na you, you go do the same. Sales no be small task. If i wan buy wey I dey serious, I enter his whatsapp go ask am. Life isn't hard. Happy Sunday!
I did the same but with many people requesting, he should at least offer some of the price. I prefer the whatsapp thing but not everybody is technologically inclined and some phones do not have whatsapp.
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by premierlead: 10:18pm On Nov 15
Also love smelling good but price is the koko (key) thing
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by chimex001: 3:58pm On Nov 20
The OP tactically avoiding posting price is a trend of most online marketers. It’s a tested method of ripping off unsuspecting customers. If you check Amazon,eBay and other big online stores they always post current price taking into account the prevailing exchange rates. If the op isn’t hiding something or having ulterior motive let him post his price. Peace

4 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by gungab(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21
I will like to get one
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Joelaking(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21
Why don't you have price tags on your profile?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21
Okay o, special announcement: smiley

All those of the opinion that 'people don't really use reed diffusers, it isn't common in this clime'

Here you have it wink, that's the beauty of it; it doesn't have to be common; spot a reed diffuser in the living room of Music Boss - Don Jazzy. Baba sef like better thing grin

In Don Jazzy's voice 'Make I yan dem d koko' grin
Bosses, in present times, every home ought to have at least a reed diffuser cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fallacy About Acne(pimples) / Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here / Would You Rock This Scary Jacket With Mouth, Teeth, Tongue? (Photo)

Viewing this topic: Macsjebs(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.