Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,859 members, 5,778,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 August 2020 at 07:26 PM

French Designer Oil Perfume - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / French Designer Oil Perfume (25721 Views)

Designer Oil Perfumes At Lowest Price. N6500 Per 100ml Bottle / >>100% Undiluted, Raw, Pure, Uncut Designer Oil Perfumes / What Is Your Best Perfume? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Saheed69(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16
Do you sells fragrance/oil that go well in a sitting and bedroom, also that will last long.
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18
Become outstanding with mind-blowing & long-lasting scents that make you stand out and become the standard others aspire to be

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Saheed69(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24
Got this today from Marcs today and I can't be more than happy, communication was topnotch and fast delivery/waybilling too. Thanks for the bonus and hand sanitizer

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24
Saheed69:
Got this today from Marcs today and I can't be more than happy, communication was topnotch and fast delivery/waybilling too. Thanks for the bonus and hand sanitizer
You are always welcome My Chief
Thanks for the feedback Sir
We do appreciate your patronage and hope you enjoy using the products

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Justiceotuya(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05
Macsjebs:

Thanks for your input Sir; we observed that even when prices were included, it's natural instinct for us all to still ask after prices (and sizes in our case) in a chat, hence the exclusion...Pls, feel free to reach me on WhatsApp for all inquiries...
Cheers

i came to the thread after your advertising read all through but could not see any price. even when people ask. you would be surprised how many customers you would get by just mentioning the price. from the price, i gauge if i can afford it or not and then make my decisions. the extra step of adding you on WhatsApp to check price is dissuading many people including me. from reviews, you are very good, transparent and have a good reputation but one would wonder what you gat to loose to add prices

12 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05
Justiceotuya:

from reviews, you are very good, transparent and have a good reputation but one would wonder what you gat to loose to add prices
Thanks for your kind words Sir...

Another thing is: I am unable to modify posts in the first page, If I do so, I get banned and the thread taken down....

I will gladly respond to any enquiry on whatsapp even if it doesn't translate into having a transaction with the person...

We sell other stuffs like scented candles, diffuser, humidifier that I didn't even put up on this thread, there is also a list of over 150 fragrances...just to make everything simplified

Cheers

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Justiceotuya(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05
Macsjebs:

Thanks for your kind words Sir...

Another thing is: I am unable to modify posts in the first page, If I do so, I get banned and the thread taken down....

I will gladly respond to any enquiry on whatsapp even if it doesn't translate into having a transaction with the person...

We sell other stuffs like scented candles, diffuser, humidifier that I didn't even put up on this thread, there is also a list of over 150 fragrances...just to make everything simplified

Cheers
Let me walk you through the mind of a new potential customer. Customer sees your ad on other thread, clicks your ad and comes to this thread. To verify how legit you are customer reads your thread from head to toe, when he is reading, he is expecting to see prices for some goods since people are asking for the prices but customer Is dissuaded since all through your thread, there is no where you mentioned the price of any of your commodity. Customer is not sure if he can afford it. Tell me what's the easiest option to the customer, copy your number, add you as a contact and message you or just close the tab and continue browsing.....

I am not saying you should go back and edit your thread, I am saying be transparent with enquires. I ask how much on the thread, you tell me how much then I determine whether to buy it or not based on my pocket. This action with your good review has already done the work for new customers, the ones who can afford will message you because they are already armed with information from your thread. I am just saying

12 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05
Justiceotuya:

I ask how much on the thread, you tell me how much then I determine whether to buy it or not based on my pocket. This action with your good review has already done the work for new customers, the ones who can afford will message you because they are already armed with information from your thread. I am just saying
Thanks for the advice Sir

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 3:10am On Apr 08
Good Morning;
We appreciate all the calls and texts

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Taiwo20(m): 6:37am On Apr 08
Ok
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 6:46am On Apr 08
Not everyone likes their fragrance to be "heard", some like it subtle, others don't.

What matters is feeling good; whichever way you want it, I have the right fragrance to suit your preference

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 26
Damn....these are nice products.....
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by siempere(m): 12:30am On Apr 27
Can u deliver to Enugu in this lockdown?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 8:07am On Apr 27
siempere:
Can u deliver to Enugu in this lockdown?
Will deliver after lockdown Sir; Thanks

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by veenessha(f): 10:01am On Apr 27
Good morning, please how much do you sell your oil perfume and where are you based?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Elpacino481(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27
Macsjebs:
Good Morning;
We appreciate all the calls and texts
these caught my attention. How much is the two?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by OlujobaSamuel: 9:14pm On Apr 27
Justiceotuya:

Let me walk you through the mind of a new potential customer. Customer sees your ad on other thread, clicks your ad and comes to this thread. To verify how legit you are customer reads your thread from head to toe, when he is reading, he is expecting to see prices for some goods since people are asking for the prices but customer Is dissuaded since all through your thread, there is no where you mentioned the price of any of your commodity. Customer is not sure if he can afford it. Tell me what's the easiest option to the customer, copy your number, add you as a contact and message you or just close the tab and continue browsing.....

I am not saying you should go back and edit your thread, I am saying be transparent with enquires. I ask how much on the thread, you tell me how much then I determine whether to buy it or not based on my pocket. This action with your good review has already done the work for new customers, the ones who can afford will message you because they are already armed with information from your thread. I am just saying
Thanks so much for this. I'm in the same boat as well.
I detest seeing commodity ads without price tag, I'd rather continue my search till I find one with a price. I prefer to negotiate price of someone offering a service than that of an item, except I'm making a bulk sale/purchase.
I have a customer that do patronise me well, she requested for a product and I told her the price, so when she came for it, she came with a family member. The man tried to haggle the price, as I was about responding, the woman said, huh, seems you don't know him, he is ShopRite oo, his prices are fixed, and I was glad within that I'm giving this woman satisfaction to have passed such comment even in my presence.
Another similar example, I bought a freezer recently, so I had to do window shopping before purchase, there was a particular store I saw a ridiculous amount (too high), I opted for the one with the best price. After a while, I met someone and we talked about the freezer and where I got it, he then said I should have tried to talk to them at the store I saw a higher price, that that's how they do quote figures so people can negotiate, I was like, I don't have such strength, when I have a place that saves me about 20k already compared to their own price.

6 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27
Can you recommend a perfume oil for me?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by veenessha(f): 9:25am On Apr 28
Good morning sir, how much do you sell your perfume and where are you based?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 9:54am On Apr 28
veenessha:
Good morning sir, how much do you sell your perfume and where are you based?
Good morning Ma'am,
I am sorry I was unable to respond earlier...location is Lagos, Pls let's talk more on whatsapp...(o7o3442191o)
Thanks
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by nonny400(m): 11:58am On Apr 28
No price list?

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Justiceotuya(m): 7:22am On Apr 29
OlujobaSamuel:

Thanks so much for this. I'm in the same boat as well.
I detest seeing commodity ads without price tag, I'd rather continue my search till I find one with a price. I prefer to negotiate price of someone offering a service than that of an item, except I'm making a bulk sale/purchase.
I have a customer that do patronise me well, she requested for a product and I told her the price, so when she came for it, she came with a family member. The man tried to haggle the price, as I was about responding, the woman said, huh, seems you don't know him, he is ShopRite oo, his prices are fixed, and I was glad within that I'm giving this woman satisfaction to have passed such comment even in my presence.
Another similar example, I bought a freezer recently, so I had to do window shopping before purchase, there was a particular store I saw a ridiculous amount (too high), I opted for the one with the best price. After a while, I met someone and we talked about the freezer and where I got it, he then said I should have tried to talk to them at the store I saw a higher price, that that's how they do quote figures so people can negotiate, I was like, I don't have such strength, when I have a place that saves me about 20k already compared to their own price.

People are motivated by prices and I wonder why sellers are not adding prices in their thread.

2 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Elpacino481(m): 10:23am On Apr 29
Elpacino481:
these caught my attention. How much is the two?
No response yet?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 10:27am On Apr 29
Elpacino481:
No response yet?
Sorry for late response; Kindly reach me on whatsapp - o7o3442191o, Thanks.
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by revived(m): 8:32am On May 01
Nice one bro

Thanks for the delivery

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 8:34am On May 01
revived:
Nice one bro
Thanks for the delivery
Boss Boss
You are most welcomed Sir

We do appreciate your patronage Sir

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Lordave: 1:20am On May 04
Do you have something close or exactly as Suratti Fahrenheit?

If you do, how much do you sell?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 6:06am On May 04

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by DriggityDre: 3:35pm On May 07
Macsjebs:

Great job, man. This is good stuff.
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by EazyMoh(m): 6:39pm On May 10
I bought some perfumes form the OP they are really worth the price. Fantastic scents.
Customer service is also amazing he delivered it in person. Keep it up Marc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 7:48pm On May 10
EazyMoh:
I bought some perfumes form the OP they are really worth the price. Fantastic scents.
Customer service is also amazing he delivered it in person. Keep it up Marc.
Awwwnnnnn,
Thanks Boss Boss

I really appreciate you trusting and patronizing me Sir
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by talkportal: 10:21pm On May 10
I got that from Macsjebs on Friday.

First I will commend his communication, that's fantastic and he replies without delay.
The delivery and packaging are superb.
Macsjebs provides pre-sale services and even after sales servicing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra / Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? / ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.