Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,857 members, 5,778,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 August 2020 at 07:22 PM

French Designer Oil Perfume - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / French Designer Oil Perfume (25720 Views)

Designer Oil Perfumes At Lowest Price. N6500 Per 100ml Bottle / >>100% Undiluted, Raw, Pure, Uncut Designer Oil Perfumes / What Is Your Best Perfume? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 10:28pm On May 10
talkportal:
I got that from Macsjebs on Friday.

First I will commend his communication, that's fantastic and he replies without delay.
The delivery and packaging are superb.
Macsjebs provides pre-sale services and even after sales servicing
Wow, only me all these grin
Thanks Chief

We do appreciate you patronage Sir

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by jammer777: 7:38pm On May 13
Macsjebs:

Wow, only me all these grin
Thanks Chief

We do appreciate you patronage Sir

What sizes are these?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by telim: 4:33am On May 14
Bought 2 x 50ml perfume and got it in ilorin within 24hrs. Op is always online on whatzapp to attend to any of my questions looks like he as PHD in recommending perfume that suite diff purpose.
I recommend him to anyone that want to deal with an honest perfume seller.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 6:30am On May 14
telim:
Bought 2 x 50ml perfume and got it in ilorin within 24hrs. Op is always online on whatzapp to attend to any of my questions looks like he as PHD in recommending perfume that suite diff purpose.
I recommend him to anyone that want to deal with an honest perfume seller.
Boss Boss
Thank you so much for trusting me, despite the distance, this feedback means so much more to me Sir

I do appreciate your recommendations

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by emmancecute(m): 7:10am On May 14
OP is a really great guy, responds to chat promptly. He's got great customer service. I can vouch for him.
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 7:13am On May 14
emmancecute:
OP is a really great guy, responds to chat promptly. He's got great customer service. I can vouch for him.
Awwwwnnnnnn
Thanks Chief

I appreciate your patronage, this feedback means a lot more to me Sir

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Burchester: 8:42am On May 14
How much each ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by kemicalreact: 3:36pm On May 15
How much
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by hailay01(m): 1:47am On May 16
Op, U are doing well, I think it's high time you include the price of the various cologne u sell. I've gone through many of your posts not all though,,,,,,,and ain't seeing anything like that.....Pls try and let your price be inclusive.
I'm willing to patronize. gracias.

2 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by paparazi1(m): 2:45pm On May 21
Macsjebs:
We sell French Designer Oil Perfume

Oil Perfumes are natural oils leaving you scenting like a 'Billionaire Boss' for up to 24hrs coz they neither contain alcohol nor water unlike regular perfumes.

Call/whatsapp to chose from over 100 available fragrances

Phone: 07034421910

Kindly find reviews on my thread...
Thanks in advance for your patronage
Do you have Escada and Pleasures
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by oyediranniyi: 7:39am On May 29
Just bought some perfumes from the OP, nice products, nice packaging, prompt replies, great after sales services.
I recommend him and look forward to do more business with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 8:01am On May 29
oyediranniyi:
Just bought some perfumes from the OP, nice products, nice packaging, prompt replies, great after sales services.
I recommend him and look forward to do more business with him.
Boss Boss
I appreciate your review and recommendation Sir
Thanks a lot for trusting and patronizing this small brand

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Stanchem029: 5:02pm On May 29
I bought some products from this man and I'm really enjoying it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 5:58pm On May 29
Stanchem029:
I bought some products from this man and I'm really enjoying it.
My Chief, I am honoured by your trust Sir
Thanks for the feedback
I do appreciate your patronage Sir

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by ayteaz(f): 7:14pm On May 30
How much?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by OutharryHIV: 7:57pm On May 30
Hello... Can it be arranged for me to visit the physical location I like smelling a kind of way, and I might not like the one that would be sent to me.. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by MrFinbarr(m): 9:10am On Jun 03
I ordered this beautiful oils from Marcus and they got delivered within 4 days to East. I must really commend your diligence and absolute honesty. You are a rare breed.

The smell of my car haven't remained the same since these few days. Thank you Marcus.

And Oh, your communication skill is TOP NOTCH. Keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 9:48am On Jun 03
MrFinbarr:
I ordered this beautiful oils from Marcus and they got delivered within 4 days to East. I must really commend your diligence and absolute honesty. You are a rare breed.

The smell of my car haven't remained the same since these few days. Thank you Marcus.

Awwwnnnnn
Thanks Boss, Glad you love it
Thanks for trusting me Sir
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by jessyb: 11:19am On Jun 03
smiley
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by melviniyke2002(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03
MrFinbarr:

how much?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by toyinakin(f): 4:31pm On Jun 13
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by dominique(f): 10:36pm On Jun 13
Why not do a form of catalogue where you will list your products alongside their prices? Your refusal to put price tags on your products can discourage potential buyers

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13
dominique:
Why not do a form of catalogue where you will list your products alongside their prices? Your refusal to put price tags on your products can discourage potential buyers
Thanks for the words of advice and encouragement Ma'am

I do cherish it.

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by chelseamann(m): 6:56am On Jun 14
dominique:
this is one major reason while I hardly patronise some traders here.. Immediately I see a product and I like it, I check for price and it's not listed..I just walk off...

3 Likes

Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by christprisoner: 10:34am On Jun 14
Bought couple of perfume from the OP, trust me, he is d best. From his prompt response, humour, honesty and delivery, i am more than satisfied.... Plzz keep the good works
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Greenarrow01(m): 10:45am On Jun 14
chelseamann:
this is one major reason while I hardly patronise some traders here.. Immediately I see a product and I like it, I check for price and it's not listed..I just walk off...

Not just you... People have been dropping reviews here and no one ever mentioned anything related to price.
People have complained and ask him to drop price of his product, he always tactically evade to do so
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Pious101: 7:12am On Jun 17
Greenarrow01:

Not just you... People have been dropping reviews here and no one ever mentioned anything related to price.
People have complained and ask him to drop price of his product, he always tactically evade to do so
that's what they do when their prices are outrageous... I was hoping to see prices as well... I Don dey waka cos I no get time to ask person how much u dey sell.
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by makjo900: 9:47am On Jun 19
MrFinbarr:

how much did you buy it and how did you hung it up there?
Re: French Designer Oil Perfume by Macsjebs(m): 9:56am On Jun 19
makjo900:

how much did you buy it and how did you hung it up there?
That's a 10ml size and it cost 2k
15ml size cost 3k

Feel free to come to whatsapp for video, not everyone prefers it hanged.

Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra / Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? / ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.