Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? (42930 Views)

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
LillyVal:
If a man must have a good job, a car and a house before marriage.
What must the lady have before going into marriage??

Sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by LosC: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chioma hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by zigzagluv: 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
SPECIAL INFO TO GAME MEN,
ACCORDING TO MY SOURCE FBI AND INTERPOL ARE IN PRESENTLY IN NIGERIA WORKING WITH EFCC , WIRE BOYS AND CFO MEN ,PLEASE EVERYBODY SHOULD BE CAREFUL., INSTALL DEEP FREEZE ON YOUR SYSTEM AND ALWAYS CLEAR YOUR SYM , THEY ARE ON CODED NAME IN FACEBOOK , INSTAGRAM AND ALL FORUM NIGERIA ARE. PLEASE BE CAREFUL .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
MannieA:

LMAO!
I guess that's all he needs... fine face, big bress,big ass and an empty head..
Then later he will come and start ranting about how women have nothing to offer except their bodies.. lmao

I guess u don't have any of the qualities he listed out that's why u took it personal..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
chenzen:
be virtuous

independent

dedicated to purpose.

homely.

be a good listener.

be productive and resourceful

problem solving skills.

multi-tasking abilities.

be a good chef.

be reserved yet sociable.

prayerful.

be a keeper.

be a team player.

ability to work efficiently under pressure. (handling frigidity)

Why you no kuku carry clay and mould her yourself undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by fmwise2k(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2019
It's high time these ladies come to the table with something to contribute, not their plastered face, sheetbox a$$ and an empty skull filled with devious schemes.
Na God go punish any scheming lady.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by cooooooks(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2019
We must love each other and genuinely enjoy each other's company.
She must have a career/job/business because she will get tired of the house and me.
I can cook myself and we can hire people if/when we have kids or are unable to manage our home ourselves

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by priscaoge(f): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2019
A job and her OWN MONEY!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:11am On Aug 24, 2019
truthsayer009:
1. Fine face
2. Big breast
3. Big yansh

Thats all, thank you lipsrsealed
Doing my NYSC in Lagos camp
Yoruba girls have 2/3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by carter009(m): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2019
What if you don't have both?
priscaoge:
A job and her OWN MONEY!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by priscaoge(f): 12:15am On Aug 24, 2019
carter009:
What if you don't have both?

Then she shouldn’t complain if the man can’t meet all her needs. Nobody should be a liability to anyone in this hard times. Surviving in Nigeria alone is a huge work. undecided Women should stop depending on their husbands for everything. Working or having something doing to earn money to support the family should be considered before rushing into marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by carter009(m): 12:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Your right dear, at least she should have something doing.
priscaoge:

The she shouldn’t complain if the man can’t meet all her needs. Nobody should be a liability to anyone in this hard times. Surviving in Nigeria alone is a huge work. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by franchasng: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Lol, this is subjective and based on the man she met that is evaluating her for marriage. But generally, the qualities Nigerian men look out for in a lady, and qualities a Nigerian lady should try and possess to stand greater chance of getting worthy suitors are;

1.) Physical beauty and attractiveness (good ass, sizeable boobs, nice shape,...all these depend on the man's judgment so we call it beauty is in the eyes of the beholder)

2.) Humility and respect (men don't joke with this)

3.) Home keeping skill + cooking skill

4.) Have something doing (a job, business or trade and be dedicated to it and do it with cleanliness and shakara too, look sweet no matter what u do for a living)

5.) Foreign citizenship (some men will marry u just for being an American, UK, Canadian, Australian, etc citizen as a lady cry)

6.) Don't be a cheat cos if u are a cheat, no matter what bear in mind your marriage to a Nigerian man won't last, don't ask me how he will know, of course he will find out someday, and I won't tell u how wink

7.) Have a skill oh, a sellable skill that u can use to make some money to support your husband when push comes to shove, expect some rough days in marriage, it can never be all rosy till end.

8.) Kill all forms of greed! That greedy lifestyle you have while single as a lady, learn to throw it away if u want to get married fast and remain married for long, that's all.

But like I said, it depends on the man she is getting married to cos some men want just No. 1, some are looking for a Lady with just No. 5 above, while some just want No. 3.

While some men want a Lady that have all the 8 points I listed above

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by priscaoge(f): 12:17am On Aug 24, 2019
carter009:
Your right dear, at least she should have something doing.

Yes that’s my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Rexnegro(m): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2019
LillyVal:
If a man must have a good job, a car and a house before marriage.
What must the lady have before going into marriage??
for me all I want her to bring is SENSE . VERY IMPORTANT CAUSE I CANT SHOUT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by DateMynd44(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Nice one. And the most important, an empty head.
lol this ur sarcastic comment is so funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Isoduwa(m): 12:24am On Aug 24, 2019
virgoquin:
Know all the sex styles in the world like doggy,lizard, cow girl,reverse cowgirl etc

Knowing how to ride dick and give a mouth job will be highly appreciated too..I think that is all for now

Then i don't think you need a wife

All you need is Ashaowo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by EmpressT(f): 12:30am On Aug 24, 2019
And what must a man have before going into marriage? - An idea of who he is - His perception about marriage - The level of his maturity to handle life issues and his reaction towards them - Being financially independent - A clear description of the kind of woman he wants as a life partner - Is he willing to commit as a married man? :/ Guess I have said enough cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by 9jacelebs: 12:33am On Aug 24, 2019
chenzen:
Goodluck finding her ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Mypeople2(m): 12:33am On Aug 24, 2019
It is just too pathetic that most of you ladies don't even know what you need before getting married .All you are saying is that you have nothing to offer a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Tashacobbs(f): 12:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Savage grin
Magnoliaa:

Savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by canalily(m): 12:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Sweet Tommy Tommy up and down, round about, front and back smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by micflo28(m): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Just be a soccer lover...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by franchasng: 12:49am On Aug 24, 2019
EmpressT:
And what must a man have before going into marriage?
- An idea of who he is
- His perception about marriage
- The level of his maturity to handle life issues and his reaction towards them
- Being financially independent
- A clear description of the kind of woman he wants as a life partner
- Is he willing to commit as a married man? :/
Guess I have said enough cheesy
What ladies want a man to have before he starts asking them for marriage:

1.) Source of income (money)
2.) Car
3.) Comfortable house (rented or owned)
4.) Cheerful money giver to them alone grin
5.) Orphan if possible to avoid MIL & relatives wahala
6.) God fearing so that he won't cheat on them or bring another girl home with pregnancy one day lol

Other qualities to ladies are inconsequential wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:52am On Aug 24, 2019
A woman's success in marriage depends on how well and often her man tolerates her. So a woman must have a man that can tolerates all her bullshits before venturing into marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by EmpressT(f): 12:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Lol! Maybe, just maybe
franchasng:
What ladies want a man to have before he starts asking them for marriage:

1.) Source of income (money)
2.) Car
3.) Comfortable house (rented or owned)
4.) Cheerful money giver to them alone grin
5.) Orphan if possible to avoid MIL & relatives wahala
6.) God fearing so that he won't cheat on them or bring another girl home with pregnancy one day lol

Other qualities to ladies are inconsequential wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by kapelvej: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Good character

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 24, 2019
Sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Intelligence
Self respect
Purpose and leadership skills
Emotional intelligence
Self sufficiency

You give what you look for kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by Marotzke(m): 1:08am On Aug 24, 2019
FCBboy:
on a serious note.
I'm sapiosexual, not a fan of beauty.

Loyalty, Good cook, independence (financially) are the features am looking for.

Great sex, beauty are just bonus.
Sapio kee you dia.
Say you are looking for gold joo.
Sapiowetin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by seunmohmoh(f): 1:08am On Aug 24, 2019
Respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by citruslimited(m): 1:19am On Aug 24, 2019
Good character and behavior,
And good cooking skills.

With the above mention she can be regarded as a wife material !!!

Its not all about makeups and beaty

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life / Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.