Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo (38063 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, has said that he snubbed the panel set up by the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) to investigate the rape allegation against him by Busola, wife of singer, Timi Dakolo, because it appeared bias.

Fatoyinbo, in a statement on Friday by his Senior Assistant, Ademola Adetuberu, said he was advised by his lawyers not to appear before the panel because it was prejudiced and may not conduct an impartial session.

PFN National Publicity Secretary, Bishop Emma Isong, had told reporters on Thursday that its probe into the rape allegations was inconclusive as Fatoyinbo failed to honour invitations of the five-member investigative panel.

Isong, however, said that Busola and Timi appeared before the panel.

Fatoyinbo said in the statement that he hinged his decision to snub the panel on a statement in which he was publicly disowned by PFN President, Bishop Felix Omobude.

“We recall that when Pastor Fatoyinbo was invited by a phone call few days ago by Pastor Akinola Akinwale, who is the National Administrative Secretary of PFN, we explained that our Pastor would not honour the invitation due to legal advice hinged on the ongoing police investigation,” the statement read.

“The legal advice was also premised on the press statement issued and personally signed by the PFN President, Bishop Felix Omobude, where our Pastor was publicly disowned.

“Based on the foregoing, we are convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that the PFN was already prejudiced and may not conduct an impartial session.”

He said the panel did not make a written invitation to him except a phone call.

Fatoyinbo, however, assured that he would appear before the panel after the conclusion of the police probe into the rape allegations.

Source; https://foxmeek.com/news/coza-vs-busola-dakolo-why-i-shunned-pfn-panel-pastor-fatoyinbo

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by daddytime(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Contradiction galore....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
I've had enough of this shitty news

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by adoyi8: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Why am I seeing Pu Cee on his shirt. Click like if you think he has a problem, share if you think I have a dirty mind.

24 Likes 130 Shares

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by starbuck(f): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
When the news was making waves, I argued with my friend Charles that Bukola was lying about the rape scandal.... The truth is gradually getting glaring

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Neymessi: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
If you shun pfn, u can't shun God on judgement day

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by effacofresh(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Are u kidney me??

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by effacofresh(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2019

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Samuelakindeji: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2019

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Frankyboy1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
You might win in the law court, cause the law is an ass and any one can ride it, and true to fact, rape is a hard case to prove with veritable evidence, talk less of a ten year old story, but sir, you and I know before God you have erred, be it rape or consensual sex, you took advantage of a flock you are supposed to feed! Jesus asked peter, do you love me? If you do, feed my flock, but in our times, its the flocks feeding the Shepherd with all good things of life! Even your defenders, do not do that on having canal knowledge of bisola, but rather they said it wasn't rape! And I ask, is it right for shepherds to sleep with sisters, remember judgement will start from the house of the lord! Any man can sin or err and genuinely ask for repentance, but when all that matters is your ego and reputation, then something is wrong somewhere

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by nblock: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Na true.

See 90 Nigerian Brands, manufacturers and their closest competitors in the market.

https://brandsnigeria.com.ng/blogs/1/nigerian-brands-and-their-competitors

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by nsdirect: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
The man is not lying. I was there. I was also in the bushes when he bent Busola over his car and slammed the black mamba in her. Credit to Busola for resisting at first but you know what they say about Yoruba dick. Ekweghi ekwe ga-ekwe n'ute ekwere. Before long she was the one slamming down on him.

Anyways check out my signature

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by femtex007(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ff

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Because you're an unrepentant serial Rapist

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
But the same PFN once disowned him...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Samuelakindeji: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Next please

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by tayebest(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
I like this guy, he get sense! wink He is trying to get everything done through his lawyer smiley

Not some social media ranting grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by luminouz(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
MatthAnn:
No,you are not!!!

You will listen,read,watch,swallow and finally excrete the 'shitty' news.

You screamed and yelled for justice, and you won't rest now till it's served. Its too late to get tired mai dear. You're getting what y'all desired

We die hia!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Muheewa25(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
When will this Fatoyinbo saga end for Christ sake........

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Samuelakindeji: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Somebody said Pastor Keu

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by LewinskyMon: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
sad

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by olaric(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2019

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by gurunlocker: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Abeg don't start this COZA news again!!!

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Frankyboy1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
starbuck:
When the news was making waves, I argued with my friend Charles that Bukola was lying about the rape scandal.... The truth is gradually getting glaring

Junkie, go take ur drugs

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by LewinskyMon: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
luminouz:

No,you are not!!!

You will listen,read,watch,swallow and finally excrete the 'shitty' news.

You screamed and yelled for justice, and you won't rest now till it's served.

We die hia!
You are the wisest man on this thread tongue

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Kendumazy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
OK

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by kinibigdil: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eeeh he

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by CanadaOrBust: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investigation or no investigation I’ll never say Fato is guilty or not. I was not there. I DON’T KNOW! But there are things I do know:
1) He said he’s never been in a room alone with Bukola. People do not believe that
2) Other women have come forward with accusations against him
3) He was chief priest of a cult that sometimes used rape for initiation and sometimes murdered rivals
4) MOTIVE: what else would be Bukola’s motive for putting herself and family through all this

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by olaric(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
MatthAnn:

Hypocrisy is when you claim to have had enough of a particular story yet refused to skip that same story when you saw the headline. When next you see a headline you are tired of seeing, simply skip it to the next topic.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by luminouz(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
LewinskyMon:
You are the wisest man on this thread tongue
wink

Re: COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo by Richdad50(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2019

Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings