Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester (47178 Views)

"We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic / Wilfred Ndidi Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Citizenshelm: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Super Eagles midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi, has expressed his joy at studying business management at De Montfort University, Leicester.

The 22-year-old made the disclosure in an interview with the school.

“I was really happy when DMU staff said I could study here,” he said. “I wanted to do this course because growing up in Nigeria we didn’t really have the opportunity to actually go to school.

“It’s a personal thing for me that I want to do, to expand myself and learn new things.”

The business and management course fits around the international footballer’s busy training schedule.

He continued: “Instead of sitting at home after training I come to DMU for my classes.

“The teachers have been amazing, they really try and help me understand. Rather than just reading books they take time to explain things to me and they are also very understanding about my schedule with training.”

Wilfred Ndidi says that he hopes he can use his degree to help young Nigerian when they need help balancing football and education.

Ndidi moved to England when he signed for Leicester from Belgian side K.R.C. Genk in 2017 and has aspired to study ever since.

The midfielder has enjoyed a memorable year, getting married to his long-term girlfriend in May before heading to Egypt in June to play in the Africa Cup of Nations for Nigeria.

https://www.042hits.com/wilfred-ndidi-studying-business-and-management-in-uk-university/

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by KingAzubuike(f): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Kentura(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Growing up in Nigeria, we didn't really have the opportunity to actually go to school.. nawao, this sentence berates Nigeria.

210 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by justiz5(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ndidi is wise.

Better pikin

Better sense.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Smart guy

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Jokerman(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
That's why it's good to get married, your life will be planned grin

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by money121(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nice one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by nabegibeg: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Citizenshelm:

Super Eagles midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi, has expressed his joy at studying business management at De Montfort University, Leicester.

The 22-year-old made the disclosure in an interview with the school.

“I was really happy when DMU staff said I could study here,” he said. “I wanted to do this course because growing up in Nigeria we didn’t really have the opportunity to actually go to school.

“It’s a personal thing for me that I want to do, to expand myself and learn new things.”

The business and management course fits around the international footballer’s busy training schedule.

He continued: “Instead of sitting at home after training I come to DMU for my classes.

“The teachers have been amazing, they really try and help me understand. Rather than just reading books they take time to explain things to me and they are also very understanding about my schedule with training.”

Wilfred Ndidi says that he hopes he can use his degree to help young Nigerian when they need help balancing football and education.

Ndidi moved to England when he signed for Leicester from Belgian side K.R.C. Genk in 2017 and has aspired to study ever since.

The midfielder has enjoyed a memorable year, getting married to his long-term girlfriend in May before heading to Egypt in June to play in the Africa Cup of Nations for Nigeria.

https://www.042hits.com/wilfred-ndidi-studying-business-and-management-in-uk-university/

Take advantage of the opportunity

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by vibbb: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
His planning retirement so early, that's good.
Wish you absolute success.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by YorubaKing: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Great move... Great lad... Greatest future! cool

Good Luck, bro... cool

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by chinavs9ja(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by KingLennon(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wise man...If football stops paying he can turn to something else. Iheanacho learn from this guy stop to dey study womenology grin

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Frankyboy1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Na wash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by NOL2dworld(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Good one... Life after football.

For those who wish to know..

The message of HOPE.

It is important not to take your adversary for granted and as it is written in John 10:10 the devil has come to steal, kill and destroy and he will not give up until the world ends.

Do U feel U have been kept on hold or it seems your life is going round in circles?

U can stand on the finished work of Calvary where Jesus died for us and released us from every bondage.

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Jesus still save..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by thewatcher2020: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Opportunity to go to school?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by EkunKekere: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Investment in life after football.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Unik3030: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
man wey get sense, football money no b for life

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Kenturkey048(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Jokerman:
That's why it's good to get married, your life will be planned grin
u no lie atalll

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Most u belettle Nigeria just say u wan skul days all

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by okeniti: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Smart guy. Self investment is key to making sure you and your peoples do not die broke. There's life after football which sadly a lot of Nigerian footballers forget.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by kolafolabi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kudos to him.. That reminds me of Former Super Eagles Player - Seyi Olofinjana, had his B.Tech at LAUTECH, finished his Masters at Wolverhampton University.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by romenna: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sense will not kill u my broda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by francescainnoce(f): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
When all you have is a hammer, everything you see looks like a nail. When all you have is an academic degree, everything you see looks like an opportunity. When you have an academic degree plus a skill, all you see when you look at the mirror, is the creator of opportunities.
One way to make sure life does not back you to a corner is to abstain from illiteracy. The other way is to obtain a university degree and professional qualifications.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Akolawole(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kentura:
Growing up in Nigeria, we didn't really have the opportunity to actually go to school.. nawao, this sentence berates Nigeria.

Abi o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by kessdivine4all: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Good for him.... but

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by miqos02(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
justiz5:
Ndidi is wise.

Better pikin

Better sense.
like seyi olofinjana

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Moee(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Igbo Amaka!!! If U know U Know!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Cirochukade: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
thewatcher2020:
Opportunity to go to school?

This part too get me confused undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Lexusgs430: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kentura:

No be pesin wey get moni, dey go skul....... cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester by Lawalemi(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
What a wise step.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Switzerland: World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Chelsea's Yellow Away Kit For 2018/2019 Premier League Season / Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.