Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan (895 Views)

Analyze This Floor Plan / What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by Opetech(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Good afternoon professional, I posted a thread earlier where I asked professionals to help criticize my floor plan.
Several people said I should either return the plan to the architect or get another person to do it.

Here is the link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5365566/professionals-please-criticize-floor-plan

I have decided to do a rough sketch of another design myself. However, I want professionals in the house to help criticize this plan below before I pass it to another architect to do the design for me. Like I said in my earlier thread, I am working with limited amount of space.

Thank you.
Please note that I know nothing about drawings or architecture, I just came up with this sketch with my PC.

Re: Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by Josnac(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Seems like a simple 4-bedroom flat...though I'd recommend some modifications to allow daylight entry into the building from any side possible.

Asides that..this is fairly okay.
The previous drawing was a disaster..lol

Modified:
The passage (lobby) beside the M.BDRM should rather have a window to help throw light into the building.
Like the guy below recommended also, the v.BDRM ought to be separated from the main lobby for more privacy.
Re: Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by Gabrokpara001(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Opetech:
Good afternoon professional, I posted a thread earlier where I asked professionals to help criticize my floor plan.
Several people said I should either return the plan to the architect or get another person to do it.

Here is the link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5365566/professionals-please-criticize-floor-plan

I have decided to do a rough sketch of another design myself. However, I want professionals in the house to help criticize this plan below before I pass it to another architect to do the design for me. Like I said in my earlier thread, I am working with limited amount of space.

Thank you.
Please note that I know nothing about drawings or architecture, I just came up with this sketch with my PC.

The plan is okay considering you did it your self, just a few alteration /modification and you are good to go
1 A wall should seperate the main lobby from the one close to the living room and v. Bedroom, so as to isolate the v. Bedroom and give more privacy.

2 i can see another lobby, i don't knw its purpose but its seeming like a waste of space you can take it out and increase the size of M. Bedroom or use the space as toilet and bath for M. Bedroom, then remove the current toilet and bath from its current position so as to introduce a window for lightening to the lobby so it wont be dark

Contact me via WhatsApp /call for a more detailed copy of this sketch at a reasonable price 09037396586
Re: Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by Opetech(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Josnac:
Seems like a simple 4-bedroom flat...though I'd recommend some modifications to allow daylight entry into the building from any side possible.

Asides that..this is fairly okay.
The previous drawing was a disaster..lol

Modified:
The passage (lobby) beside the M.BDRM should rather have a window to help throw light into the building.
Like the guy below recommended also, the v.BDRM ought to be separated from the main lobby for more privacy.

Thank you. The plan is to put a window at that lobby to allow for light into the building.
Re: Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by Opetech(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Gabrokpara001:

The plan is okay considering you did it your self, just a few alteration /modification and you are good to go
1 A wall should seperate the main lobby from the one close to the living room and v. Bedroom, so as to isolate the v. Bedroom and give more privacy.

2 i can see another lobby, i don't knw its purpose but its seeming like a waste of space you can take it out and increase the size of M. Bedroom or use the space as toilet and bath for M. Bedroom, then remove the current toilet and bath from its current position so as to introduce a window for lightening to the lobby so it wont be dark

Contact me via WhatsApp /call for a more detailed copy of this sketch at a reasonable price 09037396586

Thank you for your contribution, but I seem not to get how to achieve your No.1 recommendation. You can help throw more light on how to introduce the wall.
Re: Professionals, Please, Help Criticize This Floor Plan by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Opetech:

Thank you for your contribution, but I seem not to get how to achieve your No.1 recommendation. You can help throw more light on how to introduce the wall.

I commend your dexterity in trying to come up with a good sketch yourself, at this point you should not pain yourself further, rather engage an architect a real one o not the first one you used initially, he ll knw what to do

I am an architect and can produce a detailed working drawing very similar to what you sketched chat me 09037396586

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat And Selfcon Available For Letting In Ikeja / Apartment Needed (Lekki) / Room, Parlor Self Contained - Mini Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.