Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (35736 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by tunary(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
Baroba:
The goat even entered with private jet, a mere senator; I weep for this nation..
Them never best am reach
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Now that his brain has been properly reset by HARD Questioning and Tugging, maybe it's safe to recommend

Mr Ike Ekweremadu President 2023.

What is his achievements in leadership ?

Smh Nigerians sef.

You guys lack abilities to rate PERFORMANCE.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by NNEWIsuper: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ndibunna:
Same Enugu People , kanu is fighting for are singing onye emetukwana nwa agu aka na odu..

Tomorrow if they want to close Enugu airport, they will whip up cry of foul and sentiments.... trying to loop everybody in.

Shouting up and down here...

Onye obuna kpuru nwa amadi ya ooooo

Let me hear them complain of fulani herdsmen, killing or closure of airport again here.
like Abia state isn't 1million times worse than Enugu..all man to his own..last I checked Abia is in a mess with months of salary owed and bad gully roads with dirty streets everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by smyo(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Somebody say itala ji

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by NNEWIsuper: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
michelz:
I recall commenting on this forum that this attack on Ekweremadu can spiral into inter-state conflict in the southeast, if care is not taken.

Going by this attack, do you honestly think an average Enugu man would support an Abia man for national position?

This is very easy to deduce if you understand the psyche of an average Igbo man,but yet again, you don't expect an IPOB miscreant to reason this.
aghotaram Ife Ina atughari uche...they're only United in IPOB... Outside that is rivalry
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Ndibunna: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

like Abia state isn't 1million times worse than Enugu..all man to his own..last I checked Abia is in a mess with months of salary owed and bad gully roads with dirty streets everywhere

If you continue to castigate Abia, your state because of anger, u giving the enemy entrance to your home.

We owe it as a duty to try and protect it the little we can.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by michelz: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Here they go, another Afonja loser that knows everything about Igbo. Inter state crisis indeed.

You think we are religious confused lots like you moro.ns.

Afonja moozlems vs Afonja Christians.
Ogun vs thief.nubu of Lagos.
I understand pragmatism is not your forte,but time usually tells.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by MartinsD12(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ctorch:
Senator Ike Ekweremadu arrives Enugu, gets rousing welcome from his constituents

Watch

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=872629243115699&_rdr
Total nonsense
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by BrownRoofRep: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
michelz:

I understand pragmatism is not your forte,but time usually tells.
At the moment, I suggest you worry more for Ogun people that stoned frog eyes brown teeth ugly Thief.nubu, insisting he won't dictate Ogun from Lagos.

That's the on going inter state battle not a none existing interstate battle theory in South East.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Chikatex: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
am proud of Igbo were I am from but ipob in Germany shouldn't av treated ekweremmadu like dt
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Brightchibuzor: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Touts that just been paid for doin these.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Sonoyom(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
'IPOB beating' don turn title.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by diggz: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Poverty bad sha! Truth or not...dem go still show face to just collect small thing or based on promise angry
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Ikechunna: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Clearly he rented a crowd. Real pathetic coming from a politician. If you are actually good, you wouldn't need to pay people to come "welcome" you.

What's always funny about this elementary school nonsense from Niggeria's leaders is whenever they rent crowd it is always so easy to deduct. I mean do y'all use the same handbook or wetin. Laughable jokes
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Ikechunna: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chikatex:
am proud of Igbo were I am from but ipob in Germany shouldn't av treated ekweremmadu like dt

He deserves that beating and IPOB deserves a huge applaud of it. I'm extremely proud of them for what they doing to SE governors and Ohaneze leaders. Those sellouts deserve every humiliation IPOB has waiting for them.

My only frustration with IPOB is they haven't extended that directive to SS Igbo leaders. Our leaders deserve that exact same humiliation as well especially that Laurette Onojie bitch. I wish she travels to USA. Just make I catch am, woman or not, I'll join in throwing whatever it is I can find at her. She's a huge HUGE embarrassment to Anioma honestly. A fucking huge embarrassment..
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
daddytime:
Like say I dey there, I for just carry plate of roasted new yam and better Bendel palm oil.

At the site of my plate, Ekwebobo for pick race enter that plane back...

German-Biafrans don use new yam traumatize my man.

Psychophantic asslickers all around...

Tuehhh
grin
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Ojiofor: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
michelz:
I recall commenting on this forum that this attack on Ekweremadu can spiral into inter-state conflict in the southeast, if care is not taken.

Going by this attack, do you honestly think an average Enugu man would support an Abia man for national position?

This is very easy to deduce if you understand the psyche of an average Igbo man,but yet again, you don't expect an IPOB miscreant to reason this.

Are you sure Enugu IPOB members were not among those that attacked him in Germany?
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by victme1(m): 12:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Mumuism
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by 13october: 12:42am On Aug 24, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Here they go, another Afonja loser that knows everything about Igbo. Inter state crisis indeed.

You think we are religious confused lots like you moro.ns.

Afonja moozlems vs Afonja Christians.
Ogun vs thief.nubu of Lagos.

In fact you are a confussionist, have forgotten when Abia sacked all other igbos from their civil service,

Do you remember when imo stopped Abia state transportation from entering owerri . You have one religion but, dundu than we that are of many.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by moshino(m): 1:49am On Aug 24, 2019
daddytime:
Like say I dey there, I for just carry plate of roasted new yam and better Bendel palm oil.

At the site of my plate, Ekwebobo for pick race enter that plane back.
Tuehhh

Your parents would have been preparing your funeral now.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Dedetwo(m): 3:01am On Aug 24, 2019
The same wave of idiotic scholarship awards by Okoroawusa that ushered him into governor's house in Imo State. Most Nigerians are irredeemable dumb sticks.
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by Kingof2nations(m): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2019
michelz:

oga go and sit down
to think dt there exists a state dichotomy among the Igbo is too naive of u especially d stupid artificial one by Nigeria military govt.
Igbo is Igbo even d ones dt are found in d remotest place
Such as Benue Edo

1 Like

Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by BrownRoofRep: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2019
13october:

In fact you are a confussionist, have forgotten when Abia sacked all other igbos from their civil service,

Do you remember when imo stopped Abia state transportation from entering owerri . You have one religion but, dundu than we that are of many.
Lol

Ogun State almost killed ugly frog eyes brown teeth Thief.nubu but dare coming to campaign in their state from Lagos.

They pelted him and Jubrim with sachet water and stones, remember?

That's what you call inter state ear.
Brown roof losers. grin
Re: Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents by rikithor(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2019
may our ancestors bless metua ipobians,can I have some amen?
may our ancestors bless our fearless mama Biafra who upturned nnia nwodo table at that Enugu functions yesterday, may I receive some amen?
may all those tribes who are afraid of confronting their leaders physically get boldness from ipob movements

learn how to drive better than you had known, check us below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon / Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.