Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival (119727 Views)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by abc115: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Op cannot interpret what he/she screenshot. Too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by SirLakes: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fake news and nairaland

1 Like

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Ijobaorun(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Buhari should hand over to Dangote with immediate effect.
$13 billion generator?

1 Like

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Destined2win:
13 billion dollars
No mind dat OP, he don smoke Malawian weed come dey post fake news here. I bet the guy no know what he meant by 13billion dollar, highness from excessive smoking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by AbuAeesha: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
then what is the worth of the whole refinery??
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Newguyhere: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Mark Zukerberg --- Simple Dress
Femi Otedola----- Simple Dress
Yahoo Boys------ Fashion Week Designer Dress

God punish you.. Everyone has a right to wear what he or she likes!!! You shouldn't ostracize people cause of their tastes angry
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by abc115: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Omega30:
OP needs prayers cos Dangote money no even reach $13b
He is worth $16 billion as at today

https://www.bloomberg.com/billionaires/profiles/aliko-dangote/

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Mac2016(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Why do I doubt this figure $13b for this gen? undecided not even in naira nor in million dollars... I doubt it
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by ogunladeabiodu(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Praizenews:
Femi Otedola Joins Dangote To inspect His New Heat Recovery Generator Worth $13billion

Nigerian popular billonaire Femi Otedola joins his billonaire business friend Dangote at his new refinery to inspect his newly imported heat recovery generator worth of 13billion dollars. Wow!!!

Watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/femi-otedola-joins-dangote-to-inspect-his-new-heat-recovery-generator-worth-13billion-dollars/

money men flock together
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by MrGerald(m): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I think the OP meant 13 billion naira I don't think any generator is worth that amount
Dont mind the bloggers, it's the worth of the factory, though not up to that
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by vexing(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
$13B for that small thing? Would rather keep the money for my generation. cool
The $13 billion should be for the whole refinery not just the generator.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Mplify(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Chai!

See SIMPLICITY personified in the lives of these gentlemen.

Baba God I’m not asking for too much,just bless the work of my hand according to your riches in heaven.

Well if he visits you and find your hands working, then you will surely get a blessing Bros.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by ebenezary(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Most people failed simple English. 13billion start another sentence means the money is for the whole project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Ugosample(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
ednut1:
Why otedola dey lie na
he is not. the total refinery cost is about that amt
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by martineverest(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
that machine isn't up to that amount
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by sparog(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
13 whaaaaaaaat?

is Dangote even worth up to $13bn

The generator can't be worth that much

I wonder ooh

Maybe its 13billion naira
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Meritocracy: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Which kind 13 billion dollar, what is even the cost of whole refinery that generator will that amount.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by betatalk: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
$13B for that small thing? Would rather keep the money for my generation. cool

He will make more than that
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Chuksomenia(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
I think it's 13Bn naira not dollars. The cost of the whole refinery is around 13billion dollars
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by michoim(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
It should be 13 billion naira not dollars
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
StOla:
The heat recovery isn't $13b, rather, it's the whole refinery project itself.

Dangote is a new investor in the oil and gas business. He is bringing in money earned from other sectors to grow Nigeria and NigerDelta oil POTENTIALS.

His massive refinery will help to sell more of Nigerian crude as finished products (derivatives), to other countries in Africa.

Our international sales of Crude Oil that had been capped as per OPEC quota, will now be expanded through international sales of Nigerian refined products.

But if you are not interested in Dangote's money to buy your crude, he will get the necessary crude from the many willing neighboring countries who are also desirous to increase their crude oil sales.

Na stupidity be our problem is he not runing a business
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by WildChild00(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
Where is the young rich Niggar from Ghana? grin grin grin
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by policysamuel(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Toro2015:
A heat recovery generator can never be $13 billion naira. How much is the refinery worth?

Wow
13Billion Dollars Naira you mean lol
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by foster212: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
13 billion dollars. How much is he worth Op?
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Omega30(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
abc115:

He is worth $16 billion as at today

https://www.bloomberg.com/billionaires/profiles/aliko-dangote/
Though not according to Forbes. But let's accept that but he CAN'T purchase generator of $13B while his networth is about $16B .
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by WildChild00(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I think the OP meant 13 billion naira I don't think any generator is worth that amount

The rate of bloggers coming into Nairaland to seek for traffic back to their blog is not making nairaland.com trustworthy any longer, back in the days, all links are verified before a thread makes front page, I dont know what is the issues now. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by chibjohn(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lie. It can't be that expensive. What is he building that the HRSG alone cost $13bn. Maybe he meant naira sha.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
13 whaaaaaaaat?

is Dangote even worth up to $13bn

The generator can't be worth that much
Yes. But the generator isn't that expensive
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by WildChild00(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Omega30:
Though not according to Forbes. But let's accept that but he CAN'T purchase generator of $13B while his networth is about $16B .

LOLZ that means he is left with $3B grin

Young rich Nigga from Ghana is catch up with him...... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Respect11(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
How much is the cost of the entire refinery? Tell me 13 million dollars, I will listen to you
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by franchasng: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigerians and their stupidity; Dangote is worth $12billion and he bought a generator of $12billion and the whole refinery project is estimated at $18billion or so, this is how they encourage stealing, foolish Nigerians angry

I just wished I had the power to arrest and jail people in Nigeria, majority of rich Nigerians, especially those that have served in leadership positions will all be in a maximum security prison service life sentence with hard labor for all the rot they caused in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Xano(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
mach7:
Heat Recovery Steam Generator....is he running a combined cycle power plant at the refinery complex?

Most Nigerian power plants are open cycle and are inefficient. Combined cycle is the best cost saver and the way to go.

$13 billion nah the entire project cost oo and not cost of HRSG alone. cheesy

It appears his refinery would operate on combined cycle power, which would be awesome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 / Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.