Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival (119728 Views)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by DedeNkem: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
Corrupt Politicians made Dangote who he is today. As a Fulani guy (Fulani's "own" this country), he didn't play fairly to be rich! But he's smart! He used all the corrupt politicians he could get.

Nobody knows which political party he belongs to, but in reality, he belongs to all. He secretly bribes and donates money to all the major parties, in order to protect his business from anyone who emerges as president! And that has been working for him.

Imagine an Igbo Dangote, he would have been refused to nothing by the corrupt north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by planetzone10: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
The O.P got the news all mixed up as no electric generator in the world can be that costly!! $13 billion is approximately the amount it would cost to construct two nuclear power plant that would permanently solve all our electricity problem as a nation. Now to say that that same amount is what it cost to buy a generator that can not meet the electricity need of just Lagos state alone is nothing but pure fallacy!! I think $13 billion is the cost of the entire Dangote refinery project which the generator is ment to serve.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Ashirioluwa: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
$13B for that small thing? Would rather keep the money for my generation. cool
$13 billion is the estimated cost of the refinery.

1 Like

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Flier: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
It can’t be $13 billion,those bloggers are fraud
I think the $13 billion is the cost of the whole refinery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Xano(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
franchasng:
Nigerians and their stupidity; Dangote is worth $12billion and he bought a generator of $12billion and the whole refinery project is estimated at $18billion or so, this is how they encourage stealing, foolish Nigerians angry

I just wished I had the power to arrest and jail people in Nigeria, majority of rich Nigerians, especially those that have served in leadership positions will all be in a maximum security prison service life sentence with hard labor for all the rot they caused in Nigeria

There is a difference between Dangote as individual and Dangote as a company.
As regards the funds, part of it is loan(credit financed) with agreed interest rate.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by 2emgee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Chai! No GUCCI, PRADA, LV

See SIMPLICITY personified in the lives of these gentlemen.

Baba God I’m not asking for too much,just bless the work of my hand according to your riches in heaven.
Wise man. According to His riches in heaven ; That means no more poverty in your lineage
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by byinks(f): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
dynicks:
Just look at how simply dressed they look...

After spending 13bn what other money do they have to buy fancy clothes grin
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Bawofss(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
maybe d generator will power the whole of Africa
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by donprinyo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hahhaha, daft journalists
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by WorkTheTalk(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Kubiatrealer(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
I just did the checking and my heart is beating fast as i was counting the zeros...��see the kind bastard money wen person get
God i wan this kind blessings angel���
#amen!!!

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by cenaman(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Op no generator in the whole wide world is worth $13billion.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Myhusband(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
angry

see how the richest man in Africa dressed even Otedola yet Kunle fraudulently acquire 3m from one dummy white lady he rushed to buy muscle Camry, he stop greeting everyone since then but when police humbled the imbeciles and arrest him including seizing all he acquire he started greeting Egbon ekaroo. ekaroo kill you there oloshi omo

how the yahoo place themselves as a smart guy do amuse me, only few of those imbeciles have sense
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by majamajic(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Otedola here was talking about the entire project , after talking about the Gen ,

he said that, referring to the entire project , Op carry go to only Gen
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by beejay1207(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
MODs on this forum are increasingly becoming lazy! They don't verify any news before moving to Front Page again!

1 Like

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by nextstep(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
StOla:
The heat recovery isn't $13b, rather, it's the whole refinery project itself.

Dangote is a new investor in the oil and gas business. He is bringing in money earned from other sectors to grow Nigeria and NigerDelta oil POTENTIALS.

His massive refinery will help to sell more of Nigerian crude as finished products (derivatives), to other countries in Africa.

Our international sales of Crude Oil that had been capped as per OPEC quota, will now be expanded through international sales of Nigerian refined products.

But if you are not interested in Dangote's money to buy your crude, he will get the necessary crude from the many willing neighboring countries who are also desirous to increase their crude oil sales.

Making sense. Well said my guy.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
... and the projected cost of the entire refinery is what?

All these bus stop journalism self�
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by franchasng: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Xano:

There is a difference between Dangote as individual and Dangote as a company.
As regards the funds, part of it is loan(credit financed) with agreed interest rate.
No single generator of that size cost $13billion. It must be 13billion naira.

If a single generator cost $13billion and the whole refinery project is estimated at $18billion, then can't u see something is wrong somewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by blowjohn(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:

13 billion dollars well spent he said.
I think he meant the total money for everything spent on the refinery and not on the generator alone.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Teejayphillip(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
2emgee:

Wise man. According to His riches in heaven ; That means no more poverty in your lineage

Baba who no go no go know..... U r too vast.... God shall increase u bountifully
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by dynicks(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
byinks:

After spending 13bn what other money do they have to buy fancy clothes grin
lol...guy u funny aswear..
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by cenaman(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mateen1000:

You are thinking what I’m thinking
It can’t be 13billion dollar
Maybe Otedola sef made mistake in his post
OTEDOLA made no mistake the op did. OTEDOLA says $13billion well spend but the yeye op said the $13b is for the generator.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by nextstep(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
DedeNkem:
Corrupt Politicians made Dangote who he is today. As a Fulani guy (Fulani's "own" this country), he didn't play fairly to be rich! But he's smart! He used all the corrupt politicians he could get.

Nobody knows which political party he belongs to, but in reality, he belongs to all. He secretly bribes and donates money to all the major parties, in order to protect his business from anyone who emerges as president! And that has been working for him.

Imagine an Igbo Dangote, he would have been refused to nothing by the corrupt north.

And what would be the reason behind the wealthy billionaires of Nnewi? It it this same corrupt politicians?

Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu, Cletus Ibeto, Cosmas Maduka, Innocent Chukwuma, Gabriel Chukwuma, Alexander Chika Okafor, Augustine Ilodibe, Ifeanyi Ubah, Louis Onwugbenu, Obiajulu Uzodike, to mention but a few. All from one town.

Work hard, produce things that sell, use your connections well. What is wrong in that?
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Shittabay4nija(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:

We just keep calling figures .
What is the value of the entire refinery !!!
I bet you that figure is False .
The generating plant cannot be 13b$
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Mark Zukerberg --- Simple Dress
Femi Otedola----- Simple Dress
Yahoo Boys------ Fashion Week Designer Dress

But it shall be well with you for Letting them know
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Techydude: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Praizenews:
Femi Otedola Joins Dangote To inspect His New Heat Recovery Generator Worth $13billion

Nigerian popular billonaire Femi Otedola joins his billonaire business friend Dangote at his new refinery to inspect his newly imported heat recovery generator worth of 13billion dollars. Wow!!!

Watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/femi-otedola-joins-dangote-to-inspect-his-new-heat-recovery-generator-worth-13billion-dollars/

This is how we misinform and cause confusion everywhere. The reference to $13 billion pertains to the cost of the refinery. No generator ever made is worth 13 billion dollars. Kindly verify and correct your post sir.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I think the OP meant 13 billion naira I don't think any generator is worth that amount
Chidexter:
13BN DOLLARS? That should be the costliest man made equipment ever. na continent him buy?
It is correct oh, na the price be that ... the generator also gives free head messages to all the workers in the factory grin
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Greatestbull201(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I think the OP meant 13 billion naira I don't think any generator is worth that amount
"Heat recovery" is enough unit process that can cost that amount bro. There's no mistake to that amount.
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by OkunrinMeta: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
No single equipment in this world is worth $13billion. Did you pull the figure out of your ass?
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Greatestbull201(m): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Toro2015:
A heat recovery generator can never be $13 billion naira. How much is the refinery worth?
Nnawah oo @ $13 billion naira. That's a mistake right?
Re: Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival by Yankee101: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
The entire refinery is around $13b not the single heat generator.

Who edits and vet front page materials b4 they are posted?

This is gross inefficiency, don't just accept/copy/paste what every hungry blogger writes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 / Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.