Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) (3830 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) / Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by CGMedia: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigerians have continued to mock Senator Dino Melaye over the news of his sack by the National Assembly Election Petition Tribunal, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that Melaye representing Kogi West Senatorial District, was sacked by the Election Tribunal sitting in Abuja on Friday, August 23.

The Tribunal in an unanimous decision by a five-man panel, had accepted Smart Adeyemi’s petition and ordered for fresh election in the senatorial district.

Adeyemi, candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the Feb. 23 election, had approached the tribunal challenging Melaye’s victory, citing irregularities, over-voting and non-compliance with the electoral acts.

The Kogi West Senator had reacted to the news earlier in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV on his handle @dino_melaye;

“On Tribunal judgement. No cause 4 alarm at all. Even if it went my way they will still go to the Appeal Court. Our mandate can not be taken. We will get judgment at the Appeal Court. There will be fresh election in Kogi West bc I will be Governor. For my Senate mandate no shaking”, he wrote.

But Nigerians have taking a swipe at the tweet, mocking the Senator who is currently seeking to govern his state under the Peoples Democratic Party.

See some tweets below...

http://igberetvnews.com/925135/kogi-west-dino-melaye-reacts-tribunal-nullifies-election/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by CGMedia: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
More reactions..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by hypertension(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Keep mocking while they keep stealing

Nigerians can never see the big picture.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by Simplyleo: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
His sheeples from that other side right now will soon come for Nigerians. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by thesicilian: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
hypertension:
Keep mocking while they keep stealing

Nigerians can never see the big picture.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Exactly. Most people hardly know there's a big picture, not to talk of trying to figure it out.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by blackboy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
After the adeleke case in Osun i learnt its not over till it reaches the supreme court. Dino no shaking
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by blackboy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
After the adeleke case in Osun i learnt its not over till it reaches the supreme court. Dino no shaking you are still senator until...
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by Smithkafors(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
You are mocking the senator that is known for standing for the masses.Wait till when he is sacked u'll tell me who you will run to for help.
The same people mocking him on Twitter is the same people that will tag him when they need Justice.Dino malaye has been very vocal in the Senate,sane Nigerians needs him more despite his shortcomings.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by WonderManly(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Don't mind them. The awaiting governor!
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by realstars: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
] Dino is the next governor in kogi state, so to say no cause for Alan.

Dino carry go.......
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
There's nothing to mock!!!

The Nigerian justice system is wacked!!!

The judgement on Osun will tell you that all is not well with our Judiciary system

The only sound opposition in this government is about to be silenced

Not that I feel bad, cause Dino Melaye, Saraki invited this upon themselves

They conspired against a democratic president in the person of Goodluck Jonathan

They took his gentleness for granted now revenge is weeping at their doorsteps

It is well with every Nigerian!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by QuotaSystem: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
SaraKID - Otoge-tized and rejected from the grassroot...

Atiku - Server-porated and rejected from his own polling unit...

Dino Melaye (Rtd) has learnt that pride & noise comes before a great fall cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by jom28gy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
he will still win
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by oyatz(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
How did they conspired against the democratic Government of Jonathan?
Why didn't Jonathan arrest them for this conspiracy against the Government?

Wiseandtrue:
There's nothing to mock!!!

The Nigerian justice system is wacked!!!

The judgement on Osun will tell you that all is not well with our Judiciary system

The only sound opposition in this government is about to be silenced

Not that I feel bad, cause Dino Melaye, Saraki invited this upon themselves

They conspired against a democratic president in the person of Goodluck Jonathan

They took his gentleness for granted now revenge is weeping at their doorsteps

It is well with every Nigerian!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:02am On Aug 24, 2019
oyatz:
How did they conspired against the democratic Government of Jonathan?
Why didn't Jonathan arrest them for this conspiracy against the Government?

Like I said, he's a complete gentleman
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by helinues: 6:03am On Aug 24, 2019
grin

Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by Tomide007: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2019
blackboy:
After the adeleke case in Osun i learnt its not over till it reaches the supreme court. Dino no shaking you are still senator until...
You know that the total votes cast supercedes total PVC collected right?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by Tomide007: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Smithkafors:
You are mocking the senator that is known for standing for the masses.Wait till when he is sacked u'll tell me who you will run to for help.
The same people mocking him on Twitter is the same people that will tag him when they need Justice.Dino malaye has been very vocal in the Senate,sane Nigerians needs him more despite his shortcomings.
Votes cast is more than PVC collected, and which masses ooo? How?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2019
Check the names of those mocking Dino Melaye and have peace.

Na dem and still them.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocked By Nigerians Over Sack As Senator (photos) by Merit123(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Senetor busy bodyyy

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is The Third Largest Forum In The Word-picx / Street Horse Race In Northern Nigeria Gone Wrong: Pics & Video / Anioma Is Igbo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.