Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (61622 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Court Revokes Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, Orders IPOB Leader’s Arrest / BREAKING!!! IPOB Moves To Disgrace Buhari At UN General Assembly In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Yeye dey smell.
This Cownu na original mad dog. Hian

1 Like

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2019
Abeg Cownu, just enter plane or train if you can afford the ticket, the road to Japan is wide open.
Pls and pls go and arrest him by yourself
Plesident Cownu of the Biafra Republic kingdom.
Nonsense
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by baganas: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2019
lilbest4:
Human rights is what fúcked the West up. People are protesting for alternate gender pronoun. Somebody can sue you in the west if you call him a "he" if he says he is a woman. Bobrisky can sue you in the west if you refer to him as a "he" instead of "she" since he said he is a girl despite the fact that he is a boy.
Lol. The more reason it's nonsense. How do migrants fare? What about the so many western sponsored genocides and unsolicited forceful regime change or the black discrimination . The west is guided by economic interest and all these false human rights, liberty, freedom of speech, democracy, rule of law etc are only selectively used when it suits them.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Nanop1: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2019
Unik3030:
so they will wait for ipob to kill b4 they react? it's obvious kanu followers don't know anything. I pray ipob attacks buhari so u igbos can see the film u have always wanted to watch both home n abroad

U are living in a fools paradise
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by baganas: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2019
Katenavas:
lemme go and book my flight to Japan..... I must stone buhari
Why don't you do it here. Is less costly�
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by 27Pushing30: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2019
giggspro:

*WHO SIGNED THE 1914 AMALGAMATION?*
- Nnamdi Azikiwe was born in 1904(was 10years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
- Obafemi Awolowo was born in 1909(was 5years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was born in 1912(was 2years old before it was signed)
- Ahmadu Bello was born in 1910(was 4years old before it was signed)
- Michael Okpara was born in 1920(the treaty has been signed 6years before he was born) Who and who signed these papers on 1914 and called it amalgamation of the Northern Region and Southern Region, that we shall live together as one family without War, Marginalization, Conflict of interest and crisis?
These Nationalists I mentioned above are still sucking breast at the time of this agreement.
You can't mix Red Oil and Palm kernel Oil together to get a good result. You can't play Jazz and Etigi or skelewu in the club house at the same time and expect a good dance. Is it that we are learning how to spell Democracy in our country or the teacher does not know how to teach?
Our problems started in 1914 because we don't know who signed it and their names and their intentions for signing it.
If they so called imperialists white signed it in the midnight while we were sleeping, the cock has crown, we have brushed our teeth, and taken our bath. Our eyes have opened to look for the amalgamation treaty and do something about it. No Northerner can sleep with his eyes closed in the Southern part of Nigeria and no Southerner can do the same in the North. Inter marriage is a Taboo. After 100years we are still importing toothpicks, going abroad for medical checkup, our lucrative cash crops has gone to moribund, Education for all by the year 2050, Unemployment is a baptismal name for graduates, a police officer cannot boast of his work because of vestige of his salary, our Obasanjo Space Center and Satellite Office at Abuja can not trace the location of Sambisa Forest. And I repeat it again, who and who signed this treaty? Please share this post till we get the right answer
COPIED
Who signed the amalgamations before that? Or are you unaware there were previous amalgamations?

Just cos igbos n other southerners full west Una Dey query amalgamation with north? All cos they’re beating us politically??

Half wits
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Goalnaldo(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2019
As much as I want Nigeria to be split into sections, any type of country created in this type of scenario doesn't progress or is war torn ask south Sudan. Because the convener of such movement will end up been a dictator. But if ever a politician deserve ekweremadus treatment it is buhari.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by felaismyhero(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2019
michelz:
Nnamdi Kanu is simply acting in line with his position as the leader of the terrorist organization called IPOB,as such, his actions don't surprise any well-thinking Nigerian.

I only pity the many IPOB miscreants who are willing tools for his manipulation and other Igbos who have refused to speak out against his excesses.
This is typically how chaos; loss of lives and destruction of properties start.
You remember how the civil war and Book Haram menace started?

I just hope the brash Igbos are ready for it.
The world is watching.
you have suffered so much that you cant think straight.in your mind,you are civilised.people fighting for their rights are now miscreants! see the idiot mentioning loss of lives and properties,are they not happening already? i swear a lot of nigerians need civic education classes; they either dont know or have forgotten their rights.

1 Like

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2019
We shall all applaud your courage if you can go personally and cast the first stone.
Mtxhew!
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by higgs: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2019
Crazy
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by baganas: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2019
DrObiHogan:

Biafra is not about Nnamdi KANU. It's about millions of people ready to sacrifice their lives that has been made miserable by evil leadership for the sake of their children. So that their children can be better, go to quality school, be able to call an ambulance when they get bit a mosquito and be able to live a life of their dreams. Take a look around you, all u see is hopelessness. Despondency stares u in the fave every minute and you can't do anything because you are weak but to just die. Does it bother you your kids can go to school and not return because they got killed by armed bandits on the way? You don't understand these things because you have chosen death already. But what about those little ones. Will they have to deal with the same fate as you? God forbid.
And you believe kanu will provide biafra for you and solve all these problem. The issue though is he run away from the course!
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by lagdmark(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2019
Refugee Kanu want to use some gullible Igbos for his selfish interest. Let the idiot start the fight in UK first
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by felaismyhero(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

People like you are the reason Nigeria will never progress....

instead of holding your irresponsible leaders accountable and forcing them to sit their asss down and work...

But this is here we are... Continue

Modified... For the imbeciles quoting me... Buhari is the only president on earth who has spent more time away from his country while in office...

Go check how much it costs the country for a single Buhari trip ...

Nigerians are fools... Anyways
bro,the comments here are just so irritating.people are so foolish here; they are so happy to suffer and lick the asses of politicians.or is buhari the KING OF KINGS? THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE? jeez! prof.wole soyinka noted it already that lots of nigerians type trash online.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by waveman2: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2019
I agree with you. The Japanese govt are aware of his visit so he has maximum protection from them. As for DSS opening fire on any unarmed person in Japan, it could be suicidal to such officer.

Nigerianization:
These guys are overdoing it I swear.

But aside from protesting near the venue of where Buhari will be staying or attending an event, they can't do anything further.

That I can guarantee.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Udopasa: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2019
Should anything happen to Buhari and in retaliation, anything happens to any Igbo man living outside of Igbo land in Nigeria, some of us will not only lead but actively participate in doing anything very necessary to ensure that the immediate family of Nnamdi Kanu who have refused to take their son, husband, father, uncle et al to a psychiatric home,

Lemme just stop here
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by felaismyhero(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2019
gosh! the comments here! lots of stupid ignorant humans here.so if it were only africans that existed on earth,the leaders would be untouchable unquestionable undisputable GODS! see people commenting like illiterates used to ancient royal systems of governance! this is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2019
Tales by moonlight
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by TotoNaRubber: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2019

DSS doesnot have right to carry arms into the streets of JAPAN. It is forbidden, if there is a crime JAPAN has units that deal with any sort of crime.

waveman2:

I agree with you. The Japanese govt are aware of his visit so he has maximum protection from them. As for DSS opening fire on any unarmed person in Japan, it could be suicidal to such officer.

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by greenandy: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Since the Nigerian court will not ask for his DNA, Japanese style all the way!!!
Modified:

The same thing that concerned the Nigerian president with the Biafrans!!!

Why then are they concerned with mention of Biafra?

Miserable parasites afraid that their host is thinned out, they shall soon drink crude oil, since they believe that crude oil is all there is for a country to live on.

1 Like

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by DevilhimseIf: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2019
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:
Tales by moonlight
[/s]
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by greenandy: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Uteghe:
grin grin grin Kanu the Kanu. Using the mugus for personal gain.

You are the mugu.

You say you have a president who you cannot meet.

Leave Biafra matter, you indolent fellow.

Even if Nnamdi Kanu becomes a multi billionaire, your one kobo is not there.

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Basher8583: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

instead of holding your irresponsible leaders accountable and forcing them to sit their asss down and work...

Modified... For the imbeciles quoting me... Buhari is the only president on earth who has spent more time away from his country while in office...

Nigerians are fools... Anyways

Are you a Nigerian? Whats your business. I thought you are a Biafran.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by michoim(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2019
What an idiot!
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Bridget95(f): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
michelz:
Nnamdi Kanu is simply acting in line with his position as the leader of the terrorist organization called IPOB,as such, his actions don't surprise any well-thinking Nigerian.

I only pity the many IPOB miscreants who are willing tools for his manipulation and other Igbos who have refused to speak out against his excesses.
This is typically how chaos; loss of lives and destruction of properties start.
You remember how the civil war and Book Haram menace started?

I just hope the brash Igbos are ready for it.
The world is watching.
I don't support Nnamdi kanu on this useless order. Where can they see buhari? Japanese security is too tight.let kanu not put innocent Igbos in danger oo
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by legacyint: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
our DSS should go with enough bullets
If you know you know
Which DSS,Buhari doesn’t even travel with his security team the host nation provides security for visitng heads of state.
PS:only the president of the USA,Prime minister of isreal and president of Russia travel with their personal security.

Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by romeorailss: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Nigerians are fools... [/b]Anyways

[b]Are you a Nigerian ?
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by faruqola(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
if this is true, sorry to say brother KANU walahi you mumu die
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by Brugo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
cheesy

Reminiscent of how Ojukwu said they were going to Lagos to “seize the villain, Gowon.” Nna ehn, This is free comedy. grin

grin

E no go better for Ipob if dem no do am. grin They must put their money where their mouths are.

I want to watch film.
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by DevilhimseIf: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
[s]
Brugo:
cheesy

Reminiscent of how Ojukwu said they were going to Lagos to “seize the villain, Gowon.” Nna ehn, This is free comedy. grin

grin

E no go better for Ipob if dem no do am. grin They must put their money where their mouths are.

I want to watch film.
[/s]
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by PapaAdanna: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
tsdarkside:
we double dare una....!!

none of us dared to do something like this to jonathan although he was a dunce....

try it....!!

The whole of Ur generation would be glad to have even a low budget form of jonathan

Non entity
Re: Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members by ismohibroh: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
Coward playing hide and seek

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Best Governor And Fastest Developing States In Nigeria? / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.